Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 22 - Scroll 22:Searching...

Shad must chose let the whole family he friend's die or kill her friend...

Chapter 22 - Scroll 22:Searching...

Chapter 22 - Scroll 22:Searching...

"KIKO!COME OUT!!"Masuki yelled.Shadow growled."If he...Hear's us and dosent come iam so gonna beat his A-"Shadow...."She looked up."hmm?"Come here!"Shadow followed."Yes?"Masuki smiled."He's close...."Shadow smiled."Really!?"Get Kakashi...."Shadow ran over to wear kakashi was seaching."Yes Masuki?"She got down on her knee's."Iam going to try it...."Kakashi got down."You sure?"I have to try..."She smiled.Kakashi looked at her."I'll be right here...."She folded her hand's."Okay..."Shadow got down to."What's she doin?"Kakashi put a finger to his lip's."Shhh..."Masuki focused.Inside her head there was a conflict."you must help me look for my son!I've never consulted you before!"Iam sorry...."a voice hissed."You don't understand!He's my baby!!He's my blood!Your's to!"So...Why consult me?"Masuki looked down."Okay then...I'll just kill myself and-"Your an idiot!You die again so do i!!"The voice hissed."Witch is why iam begging for you to find my baby!"Why do you care?"Her spirt just wanted to know..How could human's stay so attached to there young?"I care because...I brought him here...Basically...Mine son coseal's your child as well....For he inherited the demon....I care because..He was all i had when Kakashi was gone...You should know that...."Masuki's tone went down."I do....You were misserible...i could feel it...."Masuki put her hand's to her chest."So help me find my baby!You'll find your's to!"You win..."Masuki opened her eye's."DEMON SEAL TRACKER!"A swift wind went by."You better find him...."Masuki put her hand on the ground."Or so help me...I will make your's and my life misarible!"Kakashi pulled her into arm's."It worked..."

Masuki smiled."YOU THOUGHT IT WOULDN'T!"Kakashi laughed."never said anything like that..."Masuki giggled."Yes you did copy kat ninja!!"Shadow smiled."are me and Lee like that?"Masuki snickered.Kakashi gave her a stare,"I thought i WAS the husband!"Masuki looked up."Shut it..Kopy kat!"Kakashi looked."Excuse me?Pardon ya french?"Masuki sat up."Knock it off...."Kakashi looked over at Shadow who had left."Shadow-chan is gone..."Masuki turned her head."Point?"Kakashi frowned."Weelllll.....i-"No..."Masuki said flatly.Kakashi pulled her close."Oh come on...You didn't even listen..."Masuki put her head on his chest."It's been a long time since i felt your arm's around me like this...."Kakashi looked down."real long time..."Masuki cryed."When i was dead i wanted to see you in heaven...I couldn't find you...."Kakashi put his head down."You found me..."Masuki cryed harder."Oh Kakashi...Kakashi-kun...."She gently pulled down his mask,"Can i ask what your trying to do?"Masuki wiped her face."Trying to get you to kiss me..."She put her ip's on his.Shadow looked behind a tree."Ohohohoh...Grown up love!"She snickered."If only kiko could see this wonder...Wonder what he'd  say..."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on December 8, 2006, 8:35:45 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandcool. lol