Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 23 - Scroll 23:He left...

Shad must chose let the whole family he friend's die or kill her friend...

Chapter 23 - Scroll 23:He left...

Chapter 23 - Scroll 23:He left...

Shadow glumbly walked home."He didn't even say goodbye...."Shadow pulled on her scarf."Merry christmas Hitake!"She crossed her arm's."NERVE!"She took a deep breathe.She released."Calm down Kinata...."She looked down."I HOPE THAT ANIMAL EAT'S YOU!"She gasped.She covered her mouth."i had to inherite dad's temper...."She threw down her arm's."Grrrrr...."She truged home.She found the hitake's a spare room in her house.She had went for a long hate filled walk to clear her head.She truged up the stair's to her house,She opened the door."MERRY CHRISTMAS MOMMY!"Lee and Souai yelled standing at the door.Lee had on a santa hat.Souai had reindeer antler's."Oh my...."Lee smiled."Well honey?What are you going to be?"Shadow pulled the hat over Lee's eye's."Since your santa ill be Mrs Claus!"She went into the kitchen."hoHoh!Mr.s Claus!"He hugged Souai,"And my little rudolph!"Souai giggled."Oh dad!"Dosu came on."OH!!Lookie a reighdeer!"he laughed.Dosu looked at there tree."Not bad..Not bad...."He looked at a purpule bulb."Wow..."Souai looked at it."Is so cool...."Dosu laughed."So is this..."He pulled on a rope around Souai's neck.He lifted it.It was a green marble with the leaf insigna."Your mom has a sound one...Since she was born in Sound..."Souai looked."Do you?"Dosu pulled a purple marble wih a rope."Of course....The Kinata wear thee to prove who they are...There proud to be in Sound even if it is a dirt town...."

                                         ***

Shadow yawned."DARN!My night's are in the wash...."Lee looked in."You could use my pajama's!"Shadow smiled."If they fit!"Shad stood infront of the mirror.The night clothe's were a bit to big....She brushed her teeth.She washed out."I should do somthing for Lee...."She looked out and saw Lee climb into bed cover's off.He groaned.She smiled.Lee looked at the clock then t the celing."Iam so tired...."He layed his head on the pillow."Heeeyyyy..."A voice purred.He sat up.Shadow stood againt the wall,She had black cat ear's with white tip's.A tail swished by her feet."Hey Lee-san....."She purred.Lee looked up and down."Teso no neko chan....."He mumbed.Shadow smiled.She straddled over him."Lee!You didn't even take off your clothe's...."Lee smiled."Iam tired..."Shadow sighed.She lifted his hand and started to take off his bandage's."Five day's twenty hour's thirtey two min's..."Shadow stared."What?"She unraveld past his wrist."Since we..."Lee's face turned red."Since we..."Shadow looked down."Oh...yea...Sex..."Lee red face got redder."We have guest's..."Shadow put the bandage's on her nightable."So?"She started unravling the other bandage's."How come you keep track?"Lee smiled."Because...It's the best!!"He flashed a smile and thumb's up."You perv...."She sat two more bandage's down."I'am not lying Shadow..."He reached up and rubbed a cat ear."Hey stop it..."She batted his hand away.Lee smiled."It's truly the best to know sombody would give up so much...just for love...."He put his hand against her cheek."For that sombody....Even though somtime's...They get betrayed...By other's who don't care..."Shadow didn't look up from lee's bandage's."But...Some don't deserve it...."He leaned up and kissed her on the cheek.

Shadow layed down her head on his chest.Lee smiled."But nobody deserve's betrayed..."He fiddled with the cat ear.Shadow slowly fell asleep.Lee gently pulled the cover's up on both of them."Shadow...."He kissed her on the cheek.Masuki was reading her book.Kakashi climbed in bed.He yawned.Masuki cuddled under his arm,"Still think Kiko and Shadow would be cute?"Kakashi looked at his hand's."Knocked out by him..."Masuki looked up."I cannot belive that..."

 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on December 9, 2006, 9:15:03 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandfunneh and hot!