Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 24 - Scroll 24:Shaddy?

Shad must chose let the whole family he friend's die or kill her friend...

Chapter 24 - Scroll 24:Shaddy?

Chapter 24 - Scroll 24:Shaddy?

Shadow walked down the stair's.Dosu smiled."Hi...SHADDY!"Shadow almost fell down the stair's."WHAT?"Dosu crossed his arm's and smiled."You heard me Shaddy!"Shadow stared."How did you know....?"dosu laughed"From Masuki-chan Shaddy!"Shadow frowned."oh god..."She went in the kitchen."Oh god...."She got dressed and went outside.She looked down."Are you ready?"Kiki looked up."Let's hurrythis up....."Shadow fashed a smile."GOTCA!"Kiki smiled."Even with a kid you never changed...."Shadow laughed."with two set's of twin's you didn't ethier!"kiki smiled."Let's see what you can do!"Shadow closed her eye's...."YOUR DEAD!"Kiki took off her headband."You wish...."The headband hit the ground.Shadow opened her eye's."SHARIGAN!"Kiki looked over."I don't have to summon mine...."Shadow smiled."Your loss....."She ran up to her.She hind kicked her in the stomach."Unfortanly Lee tought me...."She grabbed one of her leg's."Sasuke...Taught me...."Shadow looked at her held Leg.She tryed her other leg.Kiki grabbed it."Your losing your touch...."She slung her and she skidded on the ground.Shadow got up."Iam not...."She ran."REAPER CLAW!"A blood red slvier of chakara slid off her nail's."Now when used right..."She jumped back after kiki countered.She put down her hand and grabbed her wrist with her free hand."Your going to see the complete oppisite of lighting edge!"The chakra swirled.It leaked out and made a mystrious red fog.Shadow had a ball of the chakra.It shocked with silver crackle's from different spot's."Meet the wrath of the reaper..."Shadow focused."I have to attack before she get's that out...If i hit her right...She should just collapse from lack of energy!"Kiki thought thinking of where to attack."The stomach maybe?Or the back of the neck?"

The chakra was getting hint's of light purple...Shad's chakra...She looked up."Give?"Kiki shook her head no,"I never give up...."Shadow felt a swift elbow bind into her stomach.She blacked out."Hitake's....."Dosu looked over his daughter."Oh poor Shaddy...."Shadow sat up."MY NAME IS NOT!!!"Dosu rolled his eye's."MY NAME IS NOT SHADDY!!!"

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on December 9, 2006, 9:18:32 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandcool.

xKakashixandxKisax on December 9, 2006, 2:22:43 AM

xKakashixandxKisax on
xKakashixandxKisaxSHADDY!!!!

hehe i likey that! -^_^- i should! i came up with it! its kool you used it in the chapter! very well done cant wait for more! =3

shaddy.....im still lovin the nickname