Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 25 - Scroll 25:Smoking and leaving

Shad must chose let the whole family he friend's die or kill her friend...

Chapter 25 - Scroll 25:Smoking and leaving

Chapter 25 - Scroll 25:Smoking and leaving

Shadow ran home."Rain rain go away!"She jumped over a rock.Rain hit the ground.It poured harder."Ugh...It never listen's to me...."She ran faster.A bolt of lighting hit a tree."AAAAHHHH!!"Shadow ran under the porch of the hospital."I do not like lighting...."She clutched the pole that was holding up the porch.She looked out into the rain.She faded into the past.She was five...."What are you doing out in the rain?"She looked up.A man was kneeled down."Why....?"Because you could get sick!"Shadow looked at her feet."Nobody care's about a thrown out orphan..."There your wrong...Pepole do care...depending on the person that there talking about kid,"The man put his hand on her head."Depending on if you were beaten or battle worn then it's a toally diffrent story...Then you have ever right to say pepole don't care about you one bit,"He sighed."But...If they stop and say what's wrong and ask if your alright...Then those pepole care!"She looked to the side."You remind me of a teamate of mine...."He pulled her up."Come on now...You'll stay with me and my team..."Shadow opened her eye's."Altleast he stopped though...."She sighed."I better get home...."She ran out in the heavy rain again.Hoping to home before she got so wet she would drown.She stopped."What in the name of-...."A person flew into her."WHAT THE?"She hit the ground."O-ow....."The person got up."HEY COME BACK HERE!"He turned to run and tripped over Shadow's body."Ow...Again?"She looked up."HEY YOU!The other person ran up."AHHH!"Shadow covered her stomack and neck.The p[erson hopped over her.Shadow heard the loud thud's of somthing hitting skin and bone.Shadow sat up."Oh my god!"She scrambled up."MURDER MURDER!!!"She ran."Hey!"The man tackled her."MURDER MURDER!!"Shadow wailed."Hey ladie that wasent murder!"Shadow screamed."MURDER! NOW HE'S GONNA MOLEST ME!"Shadow flared her arm's."Molest?Iam not going to molest you!"Shadow looked up."Zaku?!"

*****

Dosu went out on the porch."Oh god the hoilday's have so me so stressed...."He pulled out a package.He pulled out a cig.Souai stepped onto the porch."Grandpa?"Dosu laughed."Oh this? it's for stress babe don't worry!"Souai sat on the railing to the step's.Dosu unraffled some bandage's and put the cig in his mouth.He lit it....Souai giggled.Dosu looked at her."What?"The cig then exploded.Dosu yelled."WHAT TH-?"His face was covered in black soot.Souai laughed."HA!!GRANDPA!ME AND MOM GOT YOU!!"She almost fell of the railing."It was just that one grandpa...."Dosu put another one in his mouth and lit.It exploded."WHAT THE!?"Souai laughed."GOT YA GOT YA GOT YA!"Dosu threw down the pack."Iam no longer smoking!Even with stress!!"He wiped his face."Forget it!"Souai sat and laughed."Okay gramp's!"Dosu sarcastily laughed."haah!Your so funny!"

Shadow sat at home.Lee sat on there bed."I saw Zaku...."Shadow said looking though a book.They got in a fight....Shadow went out of the room.She had said that she would have left him....Shadow waited over an hour.She looked in there bedroom.Lee sat on the bed on his knee's his hand's covering his eye's.She saw tear's streaing down his eye's."Lee-san...."He looked up and put his head down."Why don't you go consult Zaku or Hitake!?"She sat down."Lee...."You said you were leaving me!"He cryed harder.Shadow pulled his hand's from his eye's."Lee...If i wanted to leave you..."You would have right!?"He coughed."I mean....That if you loved Zaku or Kiko you would have left?Or does Zaku now appel?"He sobbed.She grabbed one of his hand's."If i wanted to leave...Lee i would have...But iam still here..."Lee coughed."But!If in the past..."Shadow looked down."Like you had said...it's truly the best to know sombody would give up so much...just for love...."Lee looked up."If i wanted to leave you..I wouldn't have had a baby with you or let you touch me...Lee...If i would have left...I'd never let you hug or kiss me like you do now..."She sighed."I was just..Just mad...."She pulled his limp body close.he put his head on her chest and cried like a baby.Shadow smiled.Lee looked up."If you didn't love me....We'd never had our baby..."

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xKakashixandxKisax on December 15, 2006, 11:37:25 AM

xKakashixandxKisax on
xKakashixandxKisaxawww thats cute! i likey the smoking part to! very very funny

demonofsand on December 11, 2006, 9:52:41 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandI like the ciggerete part, very funny. And I also liked the endin, very cute and kinda.....weird. lol. Good though none the less.