Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 26 - Scroll 26:they love again,

Shad must chose let the whole family he friend's die or kill her friend...

Chapter 26 - Scroll 26:they love again,

Chapter 26 - Scroll 26:they love again,

"LET HIM DIE!"Shadow yelled."We can't!"An Anbu recalled."After all the pepole he killed!?"The Anbu nodded sadly."He killed a five year old!A seven year old not to mention a thirteen year old and to many adult's to count!"The anbu looked up."We're sorry Shadow..."Shadow growled."SURE YOU ARE!"She yelled."You don't even care!Your letting him live!"It's the law Shadow!"Shadow looked dow."Listen!I may not be the hokage!But he deserve's to die!"Shadow growled."What if he went after your children?!You would want him dead!"SHADOW KNOCK IT OFF!"They went to go get streacher.Shadow kneeled down."You put your dirty hand's on my daughter again!I'll rip them off!Nobody touche's Shadow Kinata's baby!!"The nin looked up."She was so cute...."Shadow got up.She arched her hand back,She wanted to end his life."SHADOW!"She looked over."Your saved..But barley...I'll come after you if you touch my baby again!"

******

Shadow ploped on the couch,"Ugh..."Dosu looked at her on the couch."Oh my...You must be tired....."Shadow nodded."Yea....So?"Dosu laughed and walked on.She fell asleep."Dosu...."Dosu looked up from his book."Hm?"Lee shyly walked up to him."I want to make Shadow happy....And for that...."He was cut off."Dance with her...She love's to dance....She also love's reading and drawing and writing...."He looked up."And...She Love's you...."He flipped a page."She love's to play fight and hug's...Her favorite color is black and red,She love's black and only black rose's..."He looked up."Happy?"lee smiled from writing this all on his hand."Yeah!Thank's!"He walked away reading the note's as he went."Shadow-chan...."Lee nuged her shoulder."Hmm?Did i stay asleep till two again?"Lee smiled."No no!It's eleven am...."She sat up."What's that?"Lee held out a plant."Dosu said you loved these!"Shadow took it."Where'd you find this?"Lee smiled."I have way's!"Shadow tackled him."Thank you!Ilove you!"Lee smiled and turned red."Oh geez..."Shadow didn't let go."Thank you so much...."She finally let go,"Oh gee this is so pretty...."They got up.Shadow whispered."As long as that flower remain's in my memory....I'll love you forever...."She kissed his cheek.Lee smiled.She turned to go."hey...."Lee grabbed her wrist."Your going to dance with me...."Shadow looked at him."Iam?!"Lee pulled her close."Yea...I figured since..."Shadow grabbed his santa hat and put it on."This is mine now!"Dosu looked out his door."There we go Lee...."He flipped a page in his book.Shadow's hat slid past her eye's.Lee laughed.Lee pressed his lip's onto her's."Oh Lee-san..."Shadow-chan?"Souai laughed."Lookie lookie Granmpa!"Dosu laughed and looked away.Shadow moved the hat."Is sombody looking in the window?"Lee kissed her again."I don't care...I have you right here...."He picked her up an went up the stair's bridal style.Look's like they love eachother again....

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xKakashixandxKisax on December 15, 2006, 11:40:09 AM

xKakashixandxKisax on
xKakashixandxKisaxawwwwww...if guys do it bridal style it makes things more cute!^^

demonofsand on December 12, 2006, 12:02:52 PM

demonofsand on
demonofsandwow, who was the evil ninja who got off scott free? And was it Kiko who was looking in on the two of them(Shadow and Lee)?