Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 27 - Scroll 27: Shall decide

Shad must chose let the whole family he friend's die or kill her friend...

Chapter 27 - Scroll 27: Shall decide

Chapter 27 - Scroll 27: Shall decide

Shadow looked outside."Oh....Look who's here..."She went outside."Lookie lookie....If it isn't pink hair and a Sasuke lova!"She leaned on the wall outside."Shut up and listen Shadow!"Sakura growled.Shadow looked to the side."Iam a sound offically...You can't boss me around...Iam not from here after all..."Sakura tossed her hair,"SHUSH!I need your help!"Shadow got off the wall."I don't want to help YOU!"She hissed."It's about the village!"Shadow hissed under her breathe.She hated Sakura...She was a wimp..."Ya...It's all bout you...You'd let me strave before giving me a place to stay..."I would let you stay!"Shadow rolled her eye's."Sure okay...."She sighed."i need your help...Rain is becoming very tense with us..."Shadow sighed."So?Sound and Rain are allie's..."As long as i wear this headband...."She ran her hand across a sound note ingravent in meatal."They won't touch me or my family...But i'll direct them right to you..."Souai ran up."MOM!"Sakura turned and headed off."Hey..Souai-chan..."Souai hugged her mom."Mom you arn't Hokage are you?"Shadow smiled."No!I'd never be hokage...Iam not strong enough..."Souai cryed."Mom at School this sound guy was talkin bout you and said he had a message!Bout Hokage!"Shadow ushered Souai in the house."LEE!"Lee rushed in tripping on a rug as he went."COME WITH ME!"She grabbed his hand,

"ZAKU ABUMI!"Zaku fell out of a tree."HUH?!"Shadow rolled him on his back."WHAT ABOUT HOKAGE?!"Zaku smiled."Come with me!"Shadow looked at Lee."Iam coming..."Zaku laughed."Fine is fine!I understand!"They walked all the way to sound.Zaku stopped."What's up?"Shadow asked.Zaku turned around."Well..."He bowed."Welcome to your village...Shadow Kinata first femalehokage...Of sound..."Shadow stood still."What?"Zaku laughed."Welcome home Hokage..."Lee stared."Hokage?"Zaku smirked."Yea...Shadow is the only one avilbile for the position!"Zaku put to finger's to his forehead."We'll move you right away!"Shadow fell back...Fainted?

"Hokage?Oh my...."Shadow was in a chair.A thorne of some sort."What in the world?"She sat up.A robe fluttered to the floor."Oh my god..."There was a knock on a wooden door."Uh yes....?I guess...."Zaku opened the door."OH!Your up my Lady!"He smiled."There's a bunch of guy's out here...They don't know you married!"There was a loud crash from the hall."SHE'S MY WIFE DARN IT!"They heard glass break."LEE!"Shadow ran out in the hall.Lee kicked a boy."GET!"Shadow waved."LEE!"She hugged and kissed him."Awww man..Dude,"She's married....."The hall unflooded."MY BABY!"Dosu ran up.Souai ran up behind."Hey!"Dosu smiled."Your finally strong enough..."He bowed his head."Stronger than lord Ochimaru was...."Shadow looked down."Iam...Finnally..."Dosu laughed."strongest woman ever born in sound!"Shadow laughed."Yes iam!"

Dosu shireked."Oh you'll look so cute for your meeting with the hokage's!"He messed with her hair."I thought you were the father not thee mom..."Oh i know but still!"He messed with a ribbon that was on the back of her Kimono."You'll look so sweet!"He fiddled with a slit."Those guy's will be on there knee's begging for a marrige but then you say no,Then they'll try to get you and lee divorced...Then i kick the puny swrawwny butt's!"Shadow laughed."You wish!"Dosu laughed."Oh i so do!Can be your part time bodygaurd/father?"Shadow laughed."Not when iam out but normally of course!"Dosu smiled."Awsome!"*********Shadow walked down a hall and opened a door.Her black and red kimono showed off what happened to her body over the past year's.She had hip's was stronger...Smarter.....And what the hay,She even got cuter!She looked onto the other hokage's."I think i reginize that guy!"

 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on December 14, 2006, 11:01:41 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandSweet, that's pretty cool set up, you'll love my next chap!