Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 28 - Scroll 28:welcome back!

Shad must chose let the whole family he friend's die or kill her friend...

Chapter 28 - Scroll 28:welcome back!

Chapter 28 - Scroll 28:welcome back!

"so what have you been doing lately?"kiko asked."Iam trying to fix up this village...It's beatuifull once you see it in full form..."Kiko smiled."Now that your hokage..Iam sure it will be!"Aww..Thank's...."Shadow looked down."What's wrong?"Shadow took a glance up."Oh...Me?...Iam fine..."Shadow smiled."Nothing...Not at all....."Iam here about a fight..."Shadow put down her head."We'd never have war with leaf...Were to dignafied now...Fighting is not the answer to all problem's..."She leaned over and looked over the edge of a wall.She took down her hair and re put it up."Your hair got longer...You have it up so much now...I never noticed."Shadow got off the wall."I have a suprise..."She grabbed his hand."Come on!"She pulled him to a door."Hold still...."She tied her headband around his head and covered his eye's."Hold on...."She opened the door."I have a surprise...Close your eye's...."She gently opened the door.She led Kiko in."Okay all three of you...Uncover your eye's...."Kiko gently took off Shadow's headband trying not to damage it.She took it gently."OH MY GOD!"He was hugged."Huh?"Shadow smiled."Masuki-chan...Kakashi...Look at who grew up...."Kakashi uncovered his eye's."OH!"He hugged his son,Shadow smiled."Did right Shadow did right...."She said to her self closing the door softly behind her."Mom?"Masuki hugged him tighter."yes...It's mom..."Mom...."Kiko almost cryed."Mom,"He hugged her.

Shadow walked down the hall."Ahh...A good deed...Shadow Kinata!...You do some awsome good deed's..."She walked into her room,"really awsome...."She hopped on her bed,Where Lee was curled up asleep."Lee-san..."He yawned."Most comftable bed ever...Yep...."He sat up.Lee yawned as he streched his arm's."Are you still sleepy?"Lee shook his head."No...Iam fine..."Shadow streached out her leg's."You were up half the night...."I was worried...You being Hokage..Pepole will come after you...."Shadow shook her head."Not when they see YOU asleep with me in the bed!"Lee laughed."HAHA!"Shadow smiled."Take off that Kimono!"Lee tackled her down."What?NO!"Lee wresled with her."Where's the zipper?"Lee asked serching.shadow smiled."Inside the dress!"Lee shook his head."i'll do somthing to you while i unzip it...."He moved his hand."Your not touchin my kimono!"Lee sniggered."Yea...Well i'll hold you down!,"He put his hand up the kimono's back."Liar!There's no zipper!"Shadow laughed."Keep your hand up there you MAY get lucky!"The door opened."Uhhhh...Am i interuppting?"It was Kakashi."oohhh...God....."Shadow thought what Kakashi was seeing.A twenty four year old sprawled ontop of a twenty three year old hand up her clothe's in an intesive position....."Uhh....No...."Lee moved off of Shadow,Before he got off Kiko looked in."UH!"He shot back into the hall.Kakashi shut the door."Oh my god...."

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on December 16, 2006, 5:30:45 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandfunny!

xKakashixandxKisax on December 15, 2006, 12:28:49 PM

xKakashixandxKisax on
xKakashixandxKisaxHAHA!!!*falls to floor laughing* that was awesome! they were spyed on!!XDDD
♥favs♥ (i ahvent done it yet sorry!!)