Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 29 - Scroll 29:Direct order's...

Shad must chose let the whole family he friend's die or kill her friend...

Chapter 29 - Scroll 29:Direct order's...

Chapter 29 - Scroll 29:Direct order's...

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!"Pepole said walking down the dirt man-made street's.They tipped there head's as Shadow walked down the street."Happy hoilday's Shadow-sama!"Shadow smiled.She waved."Thank you!"No thank you hokage!"Shadow yawned."Mr's mr.s!"Shadow turned."HEY MR.S LEE!!"Shadow smiled."KITA!"She hugged the boy."I thought you weren't coming!"Me and dad lied!"She rubbed his cheek's where the Inuzuka red mark's were on his cheek's."You got so cute!"Kita laughed."Oh Not really!Iam still not good enough!"He was cut off."You and Souai will go on a date!I promise!"She laughed."Kita...Did you get taller?!"They started to walk."Maybe i did!Why!?"Shadow laughed."I thought you were going to be a midjet forever!!"She laughed."YOU THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO BE A MIDJET!?"Kita yelled."Maybe!"You jerk!!"Shadow laughed."Yeah okay!"

Shadow layed in bed."It's christmas and you lay in bed!"Shadow rolled her eye's."Yes Lee-san!"Lee climbed on the bed."You didn't get my present Shadow-hyme!" *Translation, Hyme = Princess* Shadow looked up."I get a present?"Lee sighed."you gave Me one!"She sat up,"Okay...Where is it?"Lee laughed."You have to get it out of me...Iam not just going to give it to you!"Shadow looked at him."I KNEW THERE WAS A CATCH!"She pointed a finger.Lee laughed."Don't point finger's..."Shadow clapped her hand's together."Squrrily Love no jutsu!"Lee looked her up and down."Last time it was a cat!"Shadow sighed."Picky!"She clapped her hand's together again."Inu no jutsu!"There was a poof of white smoke.Lee looked again."That work's!"He looked at two dog ear's that were pointy and small that rested on Shadow's head."It better..."She layed down."Do what you please!"Lee played with the ear's."these Ear's are cute!"He smiled."Really...bark...."Shadow said closing her eye's."You tired?Mr.s Hokage-hyme!?"Shadow looked up."Yes..Iam very tired..."She smiled.She rubbed against his chest."You work to hard...."Lee said."It's just stressfull....Very stresfull!"Shadow sighed."I know it has to be,Your alway's so tired...."Lee sighed."That's the downside of being Hokage of Sound!"Shadow looked at him."Can i shave your eyebrow's?"Lee looked at her."What kind of qustion is that?"Shadow snickered."Come on..."She sat down."No!"I wanna see how you'll look!"She tryed to grab him."Come on!"Lee jumped."No!I thought you married me the way i was!"Shadow chased him."i just wanna see!!"She grabbed him."I was playin werido!"Lee blushed."I knew that!"Shadow shook her head."You were going to run into the street!"Lie!"Sure...We'll see bout that..."

"Patrol...Patrol!goin on patrol!"Shadow sang."Shadow...Your weird!"Zaku laughed."Patrol..patrol!Your mad you can't sing!"She walked faster."Oh yea...That's so the truth!"She stopped and pointed."I KNEW IT!"Zaku stopped and stared."Your crazy..."Shadow bowed."Oh thank you very much mr Abumi!"They continued to walk threw a forest."Were going where again?!"Zaku complained."WE FINNALLY HAVE YOU HOKAGE!"Shadow looked around."Who are you?"A voice sounded."Were here to kiddnap you stupid!"Shadow looked into a tree."IAM NOT STUPID!"The voice echoed."SHUSH!Were here to kiddnap you!End of story!"Zaku frowned."AMUTER'S!"YOU SHUT UP ABUMI!wE HAVE DIRECT ORDER'S FROM HOKAGE SAKURA!"

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on December 28, 2006, 7:57:16 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandlol funneh, you'll have to check out my next chapter of my new story to find out what the suprise is.

xKakashixandxKisax on December 27, 2006, 12:52:13 PM

xKakashixandxKisax on
xKakashixandxKisaxO_o WHAT THE HELL?!?! sakura is a HOKAGE?! whn did that happen....

very nicely written i like!^_^