Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Ch1:new place!

Continuation of a smiple choice life or death!

Chapter 1 - Ch1:new place!

Chapter 1 - Ch1:new place!

So...Here we go...I'll tell you how i got here in this sitiouation...Where i have to kill my love's...I have no fact in the matter...There all going to die from there ear's...I was brainwashed,I though that i was doing the right thing..But infact...I was wrong...

"Hokage huh?"Shadow smiled."Yes hokage!"Zaku looked arond bordly."This is boring!"Shadow looked into a tree."I know your up there!"Good guess!"A loud sound rang."Oh no...My...Ear's...."Shadow fell to her knee's.Zaku flinced he looked dizzy."What in the world?"Shadow looked up.She saw double's of a figure."This sound is over 150phons....I can do this...Zaku can't he..Can't..."Zaku covered his ear's."Ah!"There was blood from his ear's,on his hand's.He fell on the ground."The blood in his ear's is being upset..."He coughed.The sound got higher in pitch and louder."Zaku..."Shadow looked at the ground.She heard him throwing up.She crawled over to him.She grabbed his collar with one hand the other covering one of her ear's."Zaku!"He was out of it.'Please...Don't let his eardrum's burst..."Everything was getting messed up.The sound infultrated her balence."darn..."That was even hard for her to say.She couldn't hear herself think..."calm down...This sound IS loud but...I have to cover his ear's..."She slowly moved her hand's over Zaku's ear's."You'll...Be...Okay...Now...."She soon collapsed afterward's...

"Zaku?"Shadow slowly opened her heavy eye's."Zaku...."She tried to lift her head.It also felt heavy.She managed to sit up.She was in a bed made of straw."What in the..."She foucused to the corner of the room.Zaku laid on th ground in a tightly wound ball.His breathe was shallow and in gasp's as if he was trying to breathe but he couldn't."Zaku!"Shadow clawed herself up."Zaku..."She looked in one of his ear's."His eardrum is...Lookin really bad..."She looked in his other."The other one is fine..."She got up."Where am i for  starter's?"She opened a door that was in the room."Hello?"A voice asked from down the hall.Shadow remained quiet.Everything was silent exept for Zaku's sigh's of grief.She Whispered."Oh boy..."She heard Footstep's coming down the hall.She shut the door and crawled next to Zaku not leaving the floor.The door slowly opened."Kinata?Abumi?"It was a Girl...She spotted them."Oh!"She bent down."Hokage of Sound welcome to waterfall village"

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on January 7, 2007, 9:18:47 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandawesome MORE!

xKakashixandxKisax on January 4, 2007, 4:44:26 AM

xKakashixandxKisax on
xKakashixandxKisaxwhoa....thats frickin awesome sis!!!! hehe i cant wait till more!^_^