Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Ch 2:Were back and Zaku's ear

Continuation of a smiple choice life or death!

Chapter 2 - Ch 2:Were back and Zaku's ear

Chapter 2 - Ch 2:Were back and Zaku's ear

"Your husband is coming to pick you up..."Zaku shook his head."Oh man!"You lay down,"No!"Shadow held him down."Stop yelling you want your eardrum to burst?Then you'll be deaf in one ear...."No ma'am..."Zaku sighed."Good..."She let go.Shadow turned her attention to the girl who came in."How'd we get here?"The Girl smiled."We saw the pepole from leave's carrying you guy's...We figured you were from Sound...because you were at the meeting about the war,And because he had Zakurahan...That's a sound weapon..."What happened to our headband's?"They threw them away...Trying to hide you guy's from other nin's...Trust us we searched for your headband's,They were no where to be found..."Shadow got up."Oh...So this is your village?"Yes..."She bent down."Come on Zaku..."He tryed to get up."Your still off balance...Those guy's will pay..."She put his arm around her neck and helped him up."i'll get them..."She looked at the girl."Can you help him?Or just get me some medical tool's and i'll fix him up."Uh...Yes sure!"She led them to a room."All the tool's needed are here..I'll stay to help you out."Shadow smiled."Oh okay!"She bowed."To see you work is an honor!"Shadow blushed."Gee...Thank's!"My name is Sarah!"Zaku looked up."Sarah?That remind's me of somthing...Someone actually..."You,shhh..."She layed Zaku down."Okay better wash your hand's...."

"Okay Zaku...This may hurt...."That mean's it will...."Zaku sighed."Don't act smart..or i may cut your ear off!"Sarah laughed."anything i can do?"Shadow looked at Zaku's ear."You could get me a blanket so he won't go into shock."Pain is my middle name!"Zaku smiled.Shadow shook her head."Zaku "Pain" Abumi...That's nice!I like!"Shadow said."Your last name could have been abumi..."Shadow looked at him.She smiled."Zaku you didn't win...Your like a little brother to me some time's..."Really?Truly i would be your older brother..."Zaku said smiling."Oh...That's right..."OW!"Iam sorry!"Can you feel this in your ear?"She blew into it."Kinda..."Zaku replied."Good it's repairing...I'll have to put it back so it'll heal better..."OW!"IAM SORRY!"Zaku laughed."I was kidding!Haha!"She hit his chest."Ow!That really hurt!!"Good!You jerk!"Zaku winched."Your hurting me...OW!"Uh oh..."Here i need you to bite down..This is going to hurt..."Bite down on  what?"Shadow put her hand in his miouth."I only need one hand..Bite when it hurt's..."I don't wanna bite you hand!"DO IT!"She messed with his ear."Ow!"I said bite me...If you say ow one more time...This will not work and you'll mess me up!"Sorry..."Just do what i say..."She looked at him.She turned her head."Ugh..."He bite her hand."good good..."She worked."I have to pull this over here..."

Shadow bandaged her hand."you did great Zaku!"His whole ear was bandaged over."Really good!"I did?"Uh huh!!"Sarah looked at her."Your husband is here!"Shadow smiled."He is!?"Yep!"Shadow ran out."Lee-san!"She hugged him."Oh your safe!You shouldn't have went on patrol i should have went with you guy's!"It's Okay Zaku was a great body garud!"Shadow smiled."I am just glad your safe!Both of you!"He kissed her head."Oh thank you!Thank god!"Lee! Gee!"Shadow smiled."I could have lost you!!"Lost me?!That's dumb...."Lee kissed her."You think it is!I don't!"Shadow felt his warm arm's."lee..You wouldn't have lost me...."Zaku looked at Lee."How's my little sis?"He messed up her hair."Zaku!"She hugged him.Lee laughed.

"Shadow's weight is going back to normal...She should be as good as new soon,"The Dr said as Shadow ate a candy bar."Make sure she eat's all of her meal's!"Lee smiled."I have way's to make her eat don't worry!"Henhen.."The dr laughed.They walked out."Lee-san..Want some?"What is it?"He asked."Candy!Carmel!Yay!"Lee llaughed."You know what?"Shadow looked at him."I think that..."He gave her a kiss."Your kiss's are sweeter than any candy!"Shadow laughed."Yeah right!"They are!"You wish!"He grabbed her hand."Hey...""What?"Lee asked."Can i fix your hair...I was looking though some pic's the other day..Your hair was really cute!"Awww..I didn't want you to find those picture's!"They stopped.Shadow ruffed up his hair in the back."Aww but it had spike's in the back!And on the side's!You looked so cute!"One hour..."Today,tonight,Bed,Tomorrow!"Shadow said."Deal..."Lee sighed."Yeah!!YEAH!"Shadow cheered."What in god's name are you doing to poor Lee Shadow?"Iam fixing his hair lookie how he looked before!"Shadow handed Dosu the picture."Aww Lee you looked cute!....Darn you Guy...For changing a cute kid's haircut...."He looked in the picture."I like it so far shadow look's like the picture!"Shadow brushed the back."Really?"Yeah...!!!"

"Aww Lee...I love it!"Well feel's funny...."Lee sat on there bed.She sat next to him."Look's sexy!"She smiled and did two thumb's up.Lee shook  his head."...Your goofy!"Shadow laughed.She looked at her bandaged hand."So what?"Lee layed her on the pillow's."iam sorry about your hand."kissed her hand."it's okay..Zaku didn't mean to brake the skin..."Shadow snuggled in the pillow's."we should go to the beach!"Shadow said randomly."That's a good idea!"He layed down next to her."the dr said that if you gain some more pound's the diese's leavel's will go down..."Shadow looked at him."There down now though to..."That's good."Lee smiled and climbed over her."That mean's we can have a baby,"Lee!"He smiled."Come on Let's try..."Lee!!"Hey you did my hair..."Shadow sniggered."It look's cute to!"Come on Shadow..i know you want a little boy.."What?i never said i wanted a boy!"So you do want a baby?"Shadow sighed."Not right now!"It will take eight month's..."Lee!"Shadow scolded."Sorry...Shadow i can't help it..."He held down her arm's."What happened to the old Lee five minute's ago?"Lee sniggered."He left..."Not fair..."Shadow said."I know you want a boy..."Do you read mind's?I wanna name him after sombody..."Oh so you want a boy?"Shadow sighed."I give up..Yes Lee i want a boy!!A sweet little boy!Will you give me a boy!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't like the end how bout you guy's?

 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on January 7, 2007, 9:21:20 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandcool, I like the length of this chapter. Very well wrote and I have to agree overall I didn't like how it ended. I think you should've elaborated on the Waterfall village and it's situation in this story.