Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Ch 3:Dosu special:Single?

Continuation of a smiple choice life or death!

Chapter 3 - Ch 3:Dosu special:Single?

Chapter 3 - Ch 3:Dosu special:Single?

"So your a single parent?"Dosu shook his head."Yes i am!"He said happily."Oh!"He was at a market and ran into a girl."Any children?"Dosu smiled."One!And my son in law!"Oh you must be so happy!"Dosu shook his head."Oh yes!There anniversary is just in time for the festival coming up!"She smiled."How long have they been married?"Dosu counted."They had adopted Souai when they were 20 and 21...I'd say almost ten year's!"He itched the back of his head."Wow!I wished me and my husband stayed together that long..."Dosu looked at her."What happened to him?"He..."She lowered her head."He beat me..."Dosu covered his mouth."Oh!You poor thing!"Dosu said shocked."It's okay..At least he's gone though right?"Oh yes!Trust me..I'll make sure personally he'll never get you again!"She looked at him.He was maybe four or five in's taller."oh thank you by the way..My name is Chii!"Dosu smiled."Nice to meet you Chii,We in sound have to look after eachother!"Oh Yes!so proclaimed by the hokage,"Dosu put his hand on his hip."My daughter is hokage!"OH!What a great honor to meet the man who brought her into this world!"Chii shook Dosu's hand."Thank you!"No thank you!We have no more trouble's with our negibor's since your daughter became Hokage!"Dosu itched his head."She is a good hokage,But she can be stubborn someday's...That's a really bad disadvantage!"He laughed.Chii smiled."Okay see you around..."She walked around him.Her hand brushed against his face"Bye sweetie!"Uh...uh..."Dosu turned red.He grabbed his basket and walked on.It's a virtue that nobody could see his face,

Dosu stopped infront of a shelf."What in the world?"He pickd it up."Is this a veggie or a weed?"It was long and brown looking more like a dead palm leaf than somthing to eat."Yuck!"He put it back."Pfffttt...This stupid store!"He swung his basket."Sushi?"Dosu smiled."I used to like sushi..."He went to a different asile."Hmm...."He put his finger to his lip."I really hate making dinner...But Shadow's been working so hard..."He rolled his eye's."I used to make dinner for her Zaku and kin...But i have no clue of what to make!"He shrugged."Oh well..."He looked at the shelf."Hey!Lee and shadow would love this!"He tossed a glass jar into his basket.He picked up what he needed and walked out.He carried a paper bag."Oi!Dosu am i right!?"He stopped.Chii was behind him."Dosu?"He turned around."Yes Chii?"Well i was wondering that maybe we could somtime go to get somthing like ramen..."Dosu smiled."That's fine!"He walked off."Saturday!"Chii yelled after him."Got'ca!"He waved his hand."Oh..He's so sweet..."Dosu walked faster."sombody is following me..."He secretly pulled a kuni out of his holster."But who is it?"He stopped."keiki genki!"He listened."I have you!"He threw it and it hit a tree."DOSU!?What the hell!?"Zaku was infront of the tree.The kuni Right next to his head."Oh..."Dosu itched his head."Iam sorry Zaku..."LIKE HECK! YOU TRYED TO SKIN MY HEAD OFF! "Zaku got off the tree."What's up?"Dosu asked."Only you trying to kill me!"Dosu rolled his eye's."I said sorry..."Zaku shrugged."Where you going?"Home.."What's with the bag?"Dosu sighed."I WAS fixing dinner for Shadow and the family..."Oh!"Zaku smiled."Why?"Dosu coughed."It's been a week and Shadow and Lee were having talk's of a baby...There trying really hard...So  figured..."Dosu paused."Shadow basically work's being Hokage to..So why shouldn't i fix dinner?Shadow is alway's so tired..."

Zaku shrugged."Probally work's really hard to get a baby!"Dosu hit his head."You little jerk!"Iam sorry..."You better be!I rember you!"He looked at him."oh what was it..And i quote...ME and SHADOW will have TWO Children WE'LL move to Sound and WE can have THEM there! Quote un quote..."Zaku growled."your difficult!"Iam glad to be..."dosu said dissappering."Hey!"Zaku Yelled.Dosu appered infront of the house."Gee..Zaku...You idiot..."He shut the door as he entered."Hey!Dad!"Dosu turned."Yes baby?"Your home!"She hugged him."Yes..Yes iam!"He patted her head."Iam making dinner tonight so don't bother laying anything out okay?"Shadow smiled."Yes dad!"She ran into the bedroom."Hem?Shadow-chan?"Lee!"Woah!"Dosu shook his head."And..1...2....3"Lee laughed."shadow why did you tackle me?"Cause i love you Lee-san!"Dosu smiled."Love-bird's!"He took out everything that was in the bag."That it?"He asked himself."Gee..."He started."Iam going to burn myself!I just know it!"He finshed and he actually didn't do it..."Woah!I didn't burn myself!"Dosu smiled and felt satisfied."Haha!"Souai walked in."Hey grandpa!"Dosu muttered looking for how long it should stay in the oven."Thirty minute's!?"Souai smile."Wanna listen?The band down the street made there first cd!"Dosu leaned on the conter."Yea sure!"Souai turned on her boom box."It's called Dance dance!The band was thinking of a name!"Dosu smiled."Nice song!"Souai smiled."Hey grandpa!Zaku was talking to me!He can play guitar and he said you could sing!Wanna start a band!?"Dosu rolled his eye's,Stupid Zaku he could sing but that was SO long ago,Zaku could play guitar but not the bestly he was suppose to after five year's of practice!Zaku had to spill the thing's from the past..."Unn...Iam not good anymore...Nethier is Zaku!"Souai smiled."Will you sing if i hug you?"Dosu shook his head "don't count on it."Dosu mumbled."Come on grandpa!"Dosu shook his head."After dinner..You can get zaku to play then to,"Souai laughed."YES!"

"One two..Dosu you ready?"Zaku asked practcing."Ung...Better not tourture Souai or the family any more...This is enough tourture..."Dosu growled."Aww c'mon Dosu!"Zaku smiled."Your a good singer!You rember that song we wrote?"Zaku asked."Yes..I rember every word!It was called:Rust Smile,And i would sing it in japenese...Because that's our native history!"Zaku smiled."You wanna sing it for old time's sake?"Dosu sighed."Iam to old to sing.."zaku hopped up."WHAT!?YOUR DOSU KINATA!You'll never be to old!"Dosu sighed."C'mon Dosu...Let's practice!"Dosu sighed."There's no winning with you!"I heard you got a date..."Hey!She was beaten it was the least thing i could do!"Yea yea!"And the two aruged bofore they started!

http://profile.imeem.com/asMWD5/music/sAUuWC2p/last_smile/

to hear Dosu sing and Zaku play hit the link above Ps: Tell me if you think there good!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on January 11, 2007, 7:14:15 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandcool, once again I love the long chapters. lol

xKakashixandxKisax on January 9, 2007, 7:49:50 AM

xKakashixandxKisax on
xKakashixandxKisaxHAHA XD thats awesome !!!^^