Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Ch 4:A stab to the heart

Continuation of a smiple choice life or death!

Chapter 4 - Ch 4:A stab to the heart

Chapter 4 - Ch 4:A stab to the heart

"Revenge..Is it that sweet?"Or is it that sweet surum that make's us live?"

"Hahha!"Shadow smiled.She was walking the wall in the courtyard."i'll get him..."Shadow stopped."Ha...It's not the same..."Shadow!Get down you'll hurt yourself!"Shadow walked the lining's of a house twenty feet up."I won't Hitake!"Kiko yelled at her."Yes you will!"WRONG!"Shadow laughed."It was fun to tease him it was like i would alway's get hurt but i didn't!"Shadow sat down."Ughh...I wish to kill that man though!"Shadow pulled her knee's to her face."Why did he hurt him...so much...there was so much blood...His mother crying hysterically...It's just not fair..."Shadow looked down at her stomach."Not fair..."Shadow got up."That's it!"She smiled and shook a fist."I'll hunt him down!That man will pay!"Shadow smiled."NO TIME TO WASTE!"Shadow ran inside."Here we go!"She slung a backpack."Oh where are you going mr.s Kinata?"Zaku asked.He was basically her secritary."MISSION!"She ran outside."BE BACK LATER!"Zaku dropped the paper's he was holding."...Thing's really don't change around here!"He scooped them up."Being a secritary....Is so a woman's job..But alas...I get a free home!"Shadow hopped on the same wall she was walking on eariler."OKAY!I'll HAVE to use Dad's gekki genki!"She closed her eye's.Her family gekiki genki was the inhancment of Smell,Taste,and hearing."His scent was oddly unuasal,Not the kind of scent that ninja's have...But different,"Shadow opened her eye's Sharigan's in place."Black op's Leader..."She stood up."Here i come!"She jumped into a tree."His sent still linger's!"

A man stood in a road..."His scent..It's him?"Shadow snickered."Moonlight Sharigan!"She snapped her hand's together.The man's body fell to the ground.Shadow's head dropped.This man this man named Shade was now playing Shadow's game."What?Where am i?"Shade looked around.The area was black,He looked down.The ground was water,Showing a dark reflection,It was smooth like glass unable to feel the water's cool edge.The dark water rippled."Are you ready to play with me?"Shade turned around.Shadow put her hand on her hip."Well?Are you?"Shade looked at her."Where are we?"He looked her up and down."Your cute..."He smiled.Shadow put her hand's together."Stop staring at me...Cause your in a nightmare!"Shadow dissappered."Wha?Nightmare!?"He stumbled around."Yes..And here you'll stay till my chakara run's low,Welcome to my little game!"He stumbled back."What now?"What jutsu is this?"My own special jutsu..."Line's wrapped around shade's body."Only used twice!"Shadow appered infront of him."Only used on Uchiha Itachi and you..."A handle trailed from Shadow's hand to the ground."You 'member this?"Shadow trailed the handle up."Yea...That kid had it..Kiko hitake?"Shadow looked down."Yes..and you killed him..."So what?"She pulled it up."you never kiill an allie of Sound village!"He was your allie?"Shade smirked.

"Yes..He was a member of my clan to me...Along with other's i considered my own blood..."How sweet!"SHUT UP!"Shadow got mad."You won't live to see my last move!Shadow put down her hand."You want to die?!"Shade snickered."Come on girlie!I have not a thing to live for!"Shadow looked down."I should make you suffer...But that will ruin my plan's to rip your heart out and put it to a bodie who need's it!"she smiled. "Okay then..."She looked at the sword."I'll finsh you with a combo...Mine and his...my move his sword..."Shadow sighed."Okay dude..."She lifted the heavy sword."Call of the reaper!"The sword's blade turned dark red."Inu tori u mi saru..."She repeated sign's."What is that?"Shade asked."Let me help you..."Shadow was relaxed."Okay...I do it like this?"Yes i knew you'd be a good master for it..."Shadow thought."Thank you...You'll be back here in no time!"Take your time Shadow,"Shadow smiled."Your still the same..."She swung up the chakra.In a flash of dark shadow's it was over.Or She thought it was.Shadow watched blood run down her hand's."oh..."She clenched her fist's.She looked at her reflection.Sombody grabbed her hair."Hey..Iam not dead yet!"Shadow sunk down."Your giving up?"Shadow put her hand's on the smooth glassy ground."No..."Oh okay then..."He stepped on her hand and made it bleed."Thank's alot..."Your welcome cutie,"Shadow had an idea.She cut her other hand on the sword blade that was next to her."I'll take this..."

Shade picked it up."I don't need it..."Shadow rubbed her hand's together."What are you doing you little witch?"He yanked her up."I seriously like you and don't want to hurt you..."Shadow snickered."What!?"He pushed her against him."What?"Shadow looked at her hand's."Your blood is on my hand's as well as on my hair now...My blood is on your pant's from stepping on my hand so hard.If you look right you'll notice somthing..."He looked around."What?"Your still playing..."Shadow turned around."And.."She smiled."I just distracted you...You don't see your own blood running down your shirt..."He looked down."How,??!?!"Shadow hand was though his stomach."Your blood is on my hand''s i used your blood as a guided entry way....My blood as the inner killer...Do you not see me rub my hand's together?I contamined my blood by cutting my hand on the blade of that sword...I used the poison from my attack on you,Using my own planning..."She ripped out her hand."Call of the reper is the poision of death.Nobody can escape it,Exept for the master who summon's it...It cannot be copied,"She smiled."You'll die in five second's!"She stepped back and waved."Bye-bye!"He fell on his back his skin was pale.He was dead!Shadow looked up from her spot in the tree,She hopped down and picked up the body."Mission complete!"She smiled.

Shadow carried the body back,"Hahha!"she laughed."What the heck?"Shadow threw the body on the ground.She got down."Please Hitake's..."She bowed her head."Acept his body..."Masuki covered her mouth."Kakashi..."Kakashi looked at the body."You went and got the killer?"Shadow kept her head down."Yes sir...I belive for your son's murder he had to be caught!I couldn't bare thinking that he was still on the street's..."Kakashi checked his pulse."She killed him...He's way past dead..."Masuki got down."Thank you Shadow,"She hugged the brown haired shadow."This mean's alot to us..."Yes ma'am,"Masuki looked at Kakashi."Kakashi can we bring him back with that boy's body?"Kakashi examined the body."I don't know...We might..."Masuki hugged her tighter."shadow if we bring him back we'll be in your debt so much!"Shadow smiled."You guy's being here is way enough for me..."Kakashi hugged her."You brought us back now your saving our boy..."The two hitake's sat on the floor hugging there Kinata.Kakashi looked at Shadow."You must know..Kiko ha the Largest crush on you...He never did admit it though..."Shadow laughed."At last maybe they would bring him back!"

 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on January 26, 2007, 12:16:16 PM

demonofsand on
demonofsandvery well wrote, I tip my hat to you. ^_^ I enjoyed the emotion shown through this chapter, you did very well expressing it. Keep it up!! Can't wait for chap. 5!!