Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Ch 5:As you wish!So it will be!

Continuation of a smiple choice life or death!

Chapter 5 - Ch 5:As you wish!So it will be!

Chapter 5 - Ch 5:As you wish!So it will be!

Shadow Waked along the slim wall of the courtyard,This day was beatufull,crisp and clean.Shadow pretened to fall over,Shadow may have grew up but she was still as childish as ever."GOT YOU!"Lee grabbed her around the waist,He lifted her off the wall.Shadow giggled."Lee-san!"She put her hand's over his,Lee sat her down on the stone wall.He smiled and felt her black pant's."Shadow-Hyme!"He gave her a quick kiss."Yea!"Shadow said;Blue eye's staring at him."The ressurection..."Lee said inbetween a kiss."What about it?"Shadow was cut off by a kiss."It's today....You goin?"HECK YES!"Lee picked her up off of the wall."Okay!,"He put her down and she ran off."KAKASHI!KAKASHI!"Kakashi held Shadow's shoulder's."Please go put on your uniform..."You kiddin me?!That thing itche's!"Kakashi let go of her shoulder's gently."okay,"He laughed rolling his eye's.Shadow smiled."YEA YEA!"She did a front flip into the room."Same hyper-active Girl from the Chunin-Exam's!"Kakashi said laughing."Kakashi-kun..."Comin..."Kakashi looked at Shadow who was sitting on the floor."Why would i call you Kakashi-kun?!I am happily married!"Kakashi rolled his eye's.A body hugged him."I'am so happy..."He felt the light body,The same dress from Kakashi wedding."Me to,"Kakashi replied softly."I hope this work's..."Kakashi rubbed his hand up and down Masuki's back."It will Masuki-chan i promise you..."Okay Kakashi i belive you..."I promise you that it will work..."

"Hokage..Will you do the honor?"Shadow smiled."Yes sir!"Lee sat next to her though his help wouldn't be really needed.Shadow closed her eye's.Kakashi whispered a silent prayer;looking at the covered up body infront of them.Kakashi looked at Shadow."The fearless friend the leader and warrior of friendship,"Shadow bit her thumb making it bleed,"Yes sir,"Shadow put her hand under the blanket and put her blood on his neck area.Kakashi silently nodded.Shadow whimpered.Kakashi,Masuki and Lee looked at her."What?"OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!"Kakashi broke out laughing."You've been stabbed cut and you bite your thumb and scream?!"Masuki laughed."Shadow you really know how to change the mood of thing's..."Shadow sucked on her left thumb."But it hurt..."Lee clasped her hand as Masuki went."I love you...Do you know that?"Lee said shaking."yea Lee and i love you to...Are you scared?"Lee gulped i've never seen a reserection..."Shadow steadied his hand."It's wonderfull just watch...."Shadow was childish but she knew when to be serious about something's,Masuki sighed,taking her hand and placing it on the covered forehead,"I love you...We'll bring you back baby..."Kakashi gently took Masuki's hand's away and held them."We'll bring him back..."Kakashi was final to go."Shadow...I need your help..."Shadow looked up."Yes?"Kakashi looked at her hand's."I know....Lee please leave..."Lee got up shut the door as he left..."Shadow you know what to do..."Shadow nodded."Did you?"Kakashi nodded."It's already for you Shadow...We can't do it...."Shadow smiled."It's okay...i know,"Masuki took a deep breath and uncovered her child."He look's like he's sleeping..."Masuki said closing those light blue eye's.Kakashi put his arm's around her."Shadow will do it,Don't worry have faith..."Masuki shook her head."I do Kakashi my whole heart is in beliving this,"

Shadow gently pulled down Kiko's mask."Iam sorry for what happened to you..."Kakashi made a scroll and placed it down."For reference..."Shadow smiled."I don't need refrence!"Shadow took a breathe."Here i go..."Shadow took in a deep breathe.She lowered her head."Iam sorry i know you said for me to never kiss you again..."Shadow put her lip's to his.Shadow put her hand up his shirt to his chest.Shadow's hand turned purple with a glow."Save him Shadow..."Shadow closed her eye's."Wake me up...please save me..."Shadow took off her hand,Shadow put her hand on Kiko's hand witch was icy cold."open your eye's..."Shadow took a quick breathe.Shadow had one finger out of her sleve,Kiko's finger wrapped around her's."That's right...Bet you can really feel me,My soul is way open while i do this...."Shadow opened her eye's."My soul is to open..."She straddled over him.A hand wrapped around her wrist."Rest,now..."She looked over at Kakashi who was holding a very nervous mother who fainted.She whispered in his ear."You need to rest..no sudden movement's now mr.Muscle,"Kiko's head rolled to one side."Sh....Sh....Sha..."Shadow brushed hair out of his eye's,"Shhh..."She felt his cheek."shhhh....Okay?"She whispered,Shadow sat back still not touching Kiko's body."Sh..Sha...Shad..."Shadow smiled."shhh..."She felt his hair."No talking..."Kiko's head rolled over."No...talkin..."He mumbled.Shadow smiled."The first thing you said was my name..."She got off him,Kakashi looked at his son's body."kiko?"He heard a mumble."He's really tired..."Shadow smiled."Thank you..So much..i know that was alot to ask from you..."Lee looked in.He sat next to Shadow."He's awake?""yea..."Shadow fell into Lee's arm's."Chakra draining..."Lee smiled and whisperd in her ear."Awsome job!"Shadow mumbled."Thank's...."

They put Kiko in a guest room,There he slept.Lee carried Shadow to there room.He placed her down gently under the blanket's."Good job..."Shadow turned her head,"Thank you!"Lee smiled and gave her a kiss before going outside to tell Dosu,How it went.Shadow's musle's ached from the exange of life.How Ochimaru did it and how he carried her was way beyond her comprehinsion.Shadow forced herself up."Darnit..."She forced herself out of bed and down the hall.She looked in on her guest,Kakashi sat on a side of the bed.Masuki on the other side.She pulled up his mask.Kakashi said somthing,Masuki giggled.Shadow supported herself by holding onto the door frame."this just make's me proud to do my job..."Shadow smiled as she said it.She walked off.Shadow rubbed her shoulder as she walked down the hall."Gee,"Zaku looked out of his office."Oh Shadow,You up already?"Shadow nodded."Yeah...Hate bedrest..."Zaku nodded."Okay,You sure your alright?"Shadow nodded of course iam fine Zaku!"She walked into her dad's room,Dosu was sitting in the window looking out into town.One of his leg's were dangling out of the window,The other was tightly against his chest."Dad..."Shadow sat next to him."Hey,"Dosu smiled.Shadow raised her hand in return,Dosu put his leg in the window,"Come here...."Shadow got up."Yeah?"Dosu put her on his lap."Who say's that a man can't hold his twenty three year old daughter!?"Shadow laughed."Nobody daddy...."She put her head on his chest.She fell asleep.She was put back to bed.There she slept in still silence.Wonderous dream's filled the air...Okay maybe a dirty dream or two but what do you expect?Shadow's deep dream's smuggled with a thick muggy air.It was hard to breathe,

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on February 4, 2007, 6:26:46 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandGreat chapter! I'm going to write my next one now!