Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Ch 6:let there be sake!

Continuation of a smiple choice life or death!

Chapter 6 - Ch 6:let there be sake!

Chapter 6 - Ch 6:let there be sake!

Shadow dug her fingernail's deep into the flesh of her arm."He left...He could get seriously hurt..."Shadow's bang's hung in her face."I'll bring him back..."She got up.Pain ebbing away at her leg's."Defying what i feel..."She slid on her Anbu uniform.She slowy streached out her Leg's and arm's.Shadow went out the front door."SHADOW!"She turned around."Yes?"Lee hugged."Becarfull..there are pepole out there..."Shadow nodded."It seemed as if she was going into war again...Thinking that that minute was the last time she'd say goodbye.Shadow smiled."Don't worry..."Shadow headed off.She looked at the sky.It was starting to get dark.The sky was red as if it knew what Shadow was thinking.Reflecting from Shadow's eye's,Her eye's looked purple."I will find him...."Shadow dashed off.She jumped into a tree."He's around here..."Shadow jumped and grabbed onto another branch.She took in a deep breath.Jumping to another branch was harder.Cramp's came to Shadow's leg's,Then puslated to her arm's.Shadow still jumped,But at a slower pace."ugh..."Shadow shook her arm in dissmay."This suck's...I have no exact pin-point to where he is!"Shadow looked up."Unless..I think i slept enough..."Shadow put her hand's into the sign for ram,"Kekki Genkiki!"Shadow was still.Her ear's twitched.She heard a bird about a mile east...No human heartbeat's.No smell's nothing to indicate where hitake was...Shadow reached into her pocket.She pulled out some material,"I knew he would run away..."She inhaled the scent."Okay...I know how you smell Hitake...Much eaiser to find you now..."Shadow coughed.she remain silent."His scent is fadng...I can only smelll some of his and mine..."Shadow looked to the sky.She jerked her head."I know where he is!"She hopped on a branch."Thank you Kinata bloodline of inhanced smell,taste and hearing!!"

Shadow stopped at a spring."Oh man..."She felt the water."Maybe it'll...Help my leg's?"Shadow slid in clothe's and all.The water was warm and clean."Oh..."Shadow's leg's started to relax."Oh boy...."Shadow looked down."I have to find him,"A small rustle was heard."AH!"Shadow threw a kuni into a bush.She heard it hit a tree.A squrriel ran out into the opening behind her."Oh.."Shadow sighed."You scared me little guy!"The squrriel ran over and rubbed against her hand."Oh you cutie!"Shadow picked it up and craddled it."Oh..."Shadow smiled."Your only a baby..."The rustle was heard again.Shadow didn't do anything even though she heard it.She didn't check the smell or even listen for a heart beat...She sat and held that baby squrriel close to her heart.Shadow pulled herself out and let the squrriel run free."bye!"Shadow smiled and waved as the squrriel ran.Shadow got up."WOW!I can move!"Shadow did a handstand."WOW!"She landed on her knee's."Iam so ready to find him!"Shadow jumped into a tree."yea!"She swung on a branch."Haha!"She smiled.Shadow looked at a tree.Shadow found a quiet place to sit."gee....iam thirsty...."She plopped down."OW!"She felt under her.She held a brown glass bottle."There's somthing in it..."Shadow not caring took a drink."...MMMM!Taste's so good!"Shadow drank it all."Woah!"Shadow got up."I feel..."She stumbled."HAHA!"She laughed."HAHA!"She stumbled onward."HAHA!"Shadow pointed a finger to a bush."COME OUT!"Kiko raised himself from the bush in the clearing."Shadow?"She stumbled to the left and lost balence."I wanna fight!"She put a "L"Sign to her forehead."HAHA!"Kiko looked at her with a strange look."What's wrong?"Shadow stumbled and almost fell over."I wanna fight!"She grinned."Uh..."Kiko stepped back."Awww come on Scary!"Shadow's knee's bent inward.Kiko stared at her."Don't stare at pepole like that!"Shadow ran for him.She got down and did kahona whirlwind.Kiko jumped back."What is wrong with you!?"Shadow kept trying to hit him.

"Haha...Gai-Sensei....I..I...."Shadow fell on the ground."What on earth!?"Kiko walked over to her.Shadow got up and grabbed his hand."Haha!You fell for it!"She kicked him in the stomach."That is called Ninjutsu!"Shadow waved her arm's."HAHA!"Kiko sat up."What is wrong with you?"Shadow laughed."You really think i'd fall asleep here!?"Shadow turned her head."Where is...Where is here?"Kiko looked at her fumbling around like a rag doll with string's."Is she..Drunk?"Shadow fell down and crossed her leg's."Well..I...What am i doing?"She itched her head."What am i doing here?!"She pouted."I don't know why i am here!"She hit the ground with a fist.Kiko got down across from her."shad..."She looked at him."What do YOU want!?"Kiko grimaced."Is she really?"Shadow turned around."You had no right!"Shadow pouted.Kiko saw a bottle."SAKE?!SHADOW!"He turned to say somthing and Shadow was on her back asleep.Kiko did the "Wtf" Look.Shadow was spawled out asleep.Kiko rolled his eye's."There's bandit's out here!"He grabbed Shadow and tryed to pull her up."GET AWAY!"Shadow elbowed him in the stomach."..Hic...Your scaring me..hic..."Shadow hiccupped as she spoke.Shadow jumped back."Hic..Leave me..alone..Hic...."Kiko inced toward's her."Shadow calm down!"Shadow did a handstand and fell on her face,"Hic...that..hurt...Hic...It's all your fault!"Shadow went to attack him."Woah!"Kiko stepped back."You dirty little drunk!"Shadow fumbled backward's,"I never have seen a drunken fist fighter..."Shadow did a funny little smile."Cause iam TOO cool for YOU!"She did a thumb's up."You wish..."Shadow crossed her arm's."Fine then...Be that way!But when i beat you up Shadow Kinata style..hic..don't cry about it!"Kiko started at her.Shadow broke out laughing."HAHA!"Kiko looked at her feet."Funny little drunk at that..."He held back a laugh.Shadow switch back mood's."Hey!Don't laugh at me!"She pointed.She stumbled backward's doing freaky dance type move's.Kiko looked at the bottle knowing that Shadow wasent much of a threat,Or was she?"All this from a shot..."

Shadow smiled."Uh huh!"Kiko looked up at her."Best to keep her in my sight..."Shadow stumbled over to a tree."OCHIMARU!"She pointed to the tree."YOUR EVIL IS OVER!"Shadow kicked at the tree.It cracked.Then it started to fall."WOAH!"Kiko knocked Shadow out of the way along with himself."Are you that strong?!"Shadow smiled."Yes!I acept the award on basis of the academy witch i learned my basic tatic's!"Kiko sighed."Guess that's a yes..."He pulled Shadow up."Becarfull okay?!"Shadow crossed her arm's."IAM KIKO HITAKE WATCH!"She coughed."Iam am the strongest nin in the village!"She picked up a stick."I will kill who ever get's in my way!"She pulled the stick back and got ready to hit.Shadow picked up a rock and threw it up.She hit it with the stick."HAHA!I will do THAT to my enmie's head's!"The rock flew and hit a tree."HAHA!"She pointed."Tree got hit!Tree go boom!"Kiko sighed."Are you making fun of me?"Shadow fell on the ground and crossed her leg's."AM i making fun of you?"She itched her head."Or AM i?"Kiki looked at her."ARE you!?"Shadow laughed."I don't know!Don't ask such hard qustion's!"There was a rustle."GAI-SENSEI!"She ran into the brush."HEY DON'T GO ALONE!"Kiko yelled."AH!"Shadow ran out."There's a mean person in the bush!"Kiko looked at her.Shadow was behind him."A mean person?"Shadow pointed to the bush."YES!A MEAN PERSON!"Kiko looked in the brush as a person jumped out."AHH!THE MEAN PERSON!"

~+~+~+~+

Shad is such a wonderfull drunk isn't she?What you think?

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on February 12, 2007, 9:53:17 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandgood chapter, but honestly I think there should be more serious parts, and not so much of the comedy and romance all the time. That's just my opnion. By the way, she's an awesome drunk! lol