Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Ch 8:You can't tell anyone~

Continuation of a smiple choice life or death!

Chapter 8 - Ch 8:You can't tell anyone~

Chapter 8 - Ch 8:You can't tell anyone~

Shadow ran down the street's of Kahona village,It was happy and abuzz pepole walking from place to place home to work and many other item's of intrest to the pepole who wanted the item's. Shadow jumped on a wall of a bridge and quickly ran across."Whoo ho!"Shadow laughed as she jumped off,She then hit a chunin male."A woah!"Shadow made a quick backstep."uhh i'am sorry bout that i was-Neji!?"Neji smiled."Yea Shadow!" Shadow thought. "did neji smile at me!?" They made a short chat of what happened to the old team Gai, "I miss old Gai sensei!He was pretty cool!" Neji nodded in agreement. Shadow yawned and looked at the sky.Neji grabbed her arm."Shadow can you come with me?" Shadow nodded. "Okay! Neji!" Neji pulled her along. The sixteen year old male had brought shadow to an apartment. "What are we doing Neji~?"Shadow said in a cute tone. Neji smirked. "Wait here!" Neji went upstair's. Shadow sat in a chair waiting for Neji to return. Shadow stood up as he did. "Well?" Shadow qustioned seeing somthing Neji put in the kitchen,Shadow leaned against the wall of the apartment. "Neji~? What the heck?"Shadow was getting impatient.Neji walked out and held shadow against the wall by her shoulder's."Neji what the hel-"She was cut off by a kiss."NEJI!" Shadow said failing her arm's. Neji smirked as he kissed her down."Don't tell anybody..."Why Neji?!" You can't tell anyone Shadow!"She squirmed. The gunniness byugon nin held her place. "Please!" Shadow begged. "Dump him!" What!?" Dump your boyfriend!Shadow!" Shadow almost said somthing but then she squeled because Neji kissed a sensetive part of skin on her neck. "No!"

"no?" Neji said with a frown. "No no no!" Shadow said, "Okay then!" Neji pushed her down into a chair and tied her there."Neji!" Neji smiled he poofed into her. "I'am sorry...But fate has decided it want's you to be mine Shadow Kinuta!"Neji dressed as shadow went outside."Oh god oh god oh god!" Shadow couldn't break the rope's.Shadow fell over chair and all.Before Neji left he put a bandana over Shadow's mouth so she couldn't talk."Neji..." Shadow muffled. She put her head on the ground.There she started to give up hope and she wanted to slip off into deep wonderous sleep,Hoping this was a nightmare.She bit her lip and it bled. This wasen't a dream! Shadow couldn't move her leg's ethier.She looked up at the white celing thinking of a way to get out of this sticky sitiuation...But even Shadow Kinuta member of one of the smartest clan's couldn't even figure a way to get out,Neji knew what he was doing and he really didn't want her to get away. Why? Why her? Why now? Shadow thought of what Neji had said about it being fate that were going to be together at all cost's If fate wanted them to be together it should have spoke up before Shadow satarted to date Kiko Hitake! He would look for her right? Surley he would??? Shadow had to hope for that or for sombody to walk in but that was a one in a million chance of a liftime! Shadow cursed at her self thinking as hard as possible trying to rack her brain for any idea's on how to get the heck out of Neji's "Love" Prision.

"Ummm...Kiko..." Neji said posing as Shadow.He tryed to act like her, He pushed up against Kiko."Huh? Shadow-chan??" Kiko looked into the Shadow's clones eye's. He made her fiddle with her finger's jus like Shadow did. "I wanna break up.." Kiko cocked his head. "Why?" Neji made the clone look at the ground. "I want to meet other pepole...." Kiko looked down. "Okay then Shadow!" Neji made a silent yes and him and the clone poofed away back to his apartment. "Hey," Neji untied her, "Let go of me!" Shadow said fussing. Neji picked her up bridal style. He hit a place in her arm that made Shadow faint. He layed her down onto his bed. The dark brown hair sprayed onto the bed like a fan, Neji looked at her as he sat down on the bed and kicked off his blue ninja shoe's.He took off Shadow's Shoe's as well,Neji took off the band in his hair as he was over Shadow and his hair covered both there face's like a long brown curtain.Shadow didn't move still unconsis from Neji's attack on the pressure point in her arm.Neji grabbed her arm's and put them over his back,"Shadow...You and me are fate....That is decided as of today...."Neji said as he looked toward the window,"and your boyfriend can stop me anyway!" Neji scoffed and began to pull off Shadow's clothe's, After what pepole would call rape Neji layed with her.Shadow opened her eye's barley rembering pain or feeling of being complete.She turned her head to Neji as he ooked at her."ByugShar"He refered to there bloodline's and then Shadow noticed Neji was...She looked at herself.Had they did it?That would be the first time two diffrent bloodline's were put into mix with eachother in a blend. And as Shadow thought about this the thought of what happened to Kiko.Had Neji suceeded and she was now his lover? Or Kiko not belive it and start to looke for her but didn't find her in time.Shadow sat up and She rembered the pang of Neji's nail's scratching her and everything flashed back.But Shadow did not want to be this hyuga's lover!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on April 5, 2007, 9:23:06 PM

demonofsand on
demonofsandwow,............here comes my next chapter!!