Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Ch 9:Your what?

Continuation of a smiple choice life or death!

Chapter 9 - Ch 9:Your what?

Chapter 9 - Ch 9:Your what?

~Few weeks later~

Shadow sat at home her legs crossed as Kiko sat on her bed and looked at her."What?!"Shadow snapped he was looking at her for atleast ten minutes and it was driving her mad! What the heck was he looking at? Kiko smiled.Shadow turned the chair."What'ca doin?"Kiko asked."Trying to get away from your gaze..."Shadow mumbled.Kiko looked at Shadow."I can not believe Neji did that to you..."Shadow sighed. "Really neither can i!"Kiko tryed to smile."Hey you...Cheer up..."Shadow slammed her head on her desk."I dont want to..."She growled head still on the desk,Kiko got up."Shadow dont snap on me...i beat the heck outta Neji.."Shadow sat up."I already snapped!Long ago!"Her head was bleeding.Kiko looked at Shadows head as he cleaned it off.He bandaged it slowly."Love you..."Kiko kissed her cheek.Shadow was quiet."Aww c'mon shadow..."He kissed her head where the bandages were,"Okay..you leave me no choice!"He grabbed the chair and pulled it to the bed and picked Shadow up and threw her on the bed."Awah!"Shadow hit her bed."One second..."Kiko opened Shadows door.She had made a sign that said "come in," and "do not disturb or die!"He flipped it to the do not disturb side.He closed and locked Shadows door,"Come here you!"Shadow laughed as Kiko tackled her."No,No!"Shadow giggled.She went under the covers. Kiko tackled a huge lump in the blankets."I got you..."Shadow was still."No you don't!"she wrestled with him.Kiko laughed as he grabbed shadow by her waist so she couldn't move.Shadow laughed."Let go!"No way!"Kiko got under the blanket."Ahhh!"Kiko grabbed her and pummled her with kisse's.Shadow opened her eyes.She put her hands in what silver hair Kakashi passed down to his son."What are you doing?" Shadow laughed and hugged him around his neck."Ohhh..."

In the middle of the night Shadow sat up."Ugh..."Kiko woke up seeing how Shadow had moved."You okay?"He asked watching her for a sign of pain."Iam not sure..."Kiko looked at her and yawned."I'll stay up with you till it stops,"Shadow looked at him."No no!You have training tomorrow!You can't miss that!" Shadow said sure of the fact if Kiko was late once more he would be in serious trouble.Kiko was still up.Shadow pushed him down."Ouf!Okay girl thats a spanking!"Kiko said as Shadow held him in place."Oh yea like today i wasent spanked enough by you!"Kiko smiled."I didn't do it!"Shadow smiled. "Oh yea sure...Like "It" didnt hurt enough for me right?"(Ohoh wonder what it is! XD) Kiko pulled her by him."Okay Shadow you win..."He put his head on her side. Shadow smiled as he fell asleep.She gently put him back on his pillow as she got up.She took aspirin and went back to bed.      "Wake up..."Five more minute's...."Dosu was trying to wake Shadow up."Hey You konichi get up..."Shadow looked up."What?" Dosu put his hand over his mouth."Your hair what did you and Kiko do?!"He broke out laughing."Oh shut up!"she threw a pillow at him."AHAHA!"Dosu picked up Shadows clothes."OH HO!What are these!?" He held up a chunin jacket and then a pair of gloves and a black mask."He left his mask!" Shadow rubbed her eye's."Oh Shadow..."She looked at her dad."Can i ask why his boxers are here?"He started laughing again and left shutting the door behind him."Dad i hate you..."Shadow whispered to herself.She got up."hmm?"She stopped."My monthly starts today why am i not bleeding?"She shrugged."Oh well i have no clue why but i-"She put her hand over her mouth and ran into the bathroom.She threw up.

Kiko walked home."Hmm hm hm," He hummed to huimself as he opened the door to Shadows house.Dosu was in the kitchen."Hi Dosu..."Yo!"Kiko walked upstairs."Shadow?" He sighed dragging his feet up the stair's his feet aching,"Shadow-chan?"He was getting kinda worried."Shad!"He started to run and when he walked into Shadows room he saw her crying... "Shadow..."He sat on the bed with her."What's wrong?"Shadow leaned on him."Kiko-kun you won't leave me if i tell you?" Kiko was shocked."It was that bad?" Kiko nodded."Shadow i love you..i will never leave you..." Shadow sat up straight."Well Kiko-kun..."Kiko smiled. "what Shadow?" Shadow sighed. "1 over 99% say's its wrong but..."(Does that sound fammilar? From Kakashi's crush on his own assistant pt 3 chapter 1)Kiko smiled."Hmmm?"Shadow looked down. "well...Kiko...i...i'am.." ..... " I'am................Pregnant with your child.............."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on May 9, 2007, 11:09:41 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandwow.............my next chap. is comming!