Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Ch 10:Protection

Continuation of a smiple choice life or death!

Chapter 10 - Ch 10:Protection

Chapter 10 - Ch 10:Protection

With Kiko gone Shadow sat at home by herself. She put her hand on her stomach, Dosu walked up."I know...."Shadow looked up."What?"Dosu smiled."I know..."Shadow looked down. "You do?"Yepppp..."Shadow sighed. "Oh," Dosu smiled."..."Well?"Well what?"Shadow asked. "Is it his?"Shadows hand sqeezed her stomach."I know it's his...That diese mom gave me and you..."Dosu nodded."Uh-huh?"I know Kiko gave me this baby because his demon did it..."Dosu's eyes wided."His demon?"With my diese i know no ORDINARY man can give me a child!"Dosu laughed."Well kid now you and him have to get married..."Shadow smiled."I know we'll be happy married or not!"Dosu got up."Well i better leave you alone now..."Shadow smiled as Dosu left shutting her door behind him.Shadow layed on her stomach reading a book.She thought about a family and a little boy or girl or maybe both.The boy would look like Kiko but have Shadow's eye's.The girl would look like Shadow with her brown hair and Kiko's body build.The boy would be kind of skinny.And have thick hair that was silver just like Kakashi's, and his fathers. The girl would be kind of shy with an outgoing when she got close to sombody new.Shadow thought. "What if Kiko's demon get's passed down?I hope not..."Shadow got up.She looked outside."S-shadow..."Kiko fell into her arm's."Kiko!"Neji had pushed him into her arm's."NEJI!You get the heck outta here!"Neji smirked."Why Shadow?"Shadow growled."Cause i said!"Shadow wouldn't back off."why Shadow you got a reason?"Shadow looked behind her."DAD!"Dosu walked up."NEJI YOU SON OF A B-"DAD!Take him for me!"Kiko was shoved into Dosu's arm's."S-shadow...Don't fight him..."

Dosu tryed to pull Kiko in the house.Shadow walked out and shut the door behind her."You..."Shadow growled.Neji had his arm's crossed."What you still sore from how hard i did it with you?"YOU SHUT THE HELL UP!"Shadow's hand went down.It enighted with Shadow's number one move, Ladie's and Gentlmen meet shadow's very own: Call of the reaper! Neji scoffed."Is that still your jutsu?"Shadow barked back."YEA! so what!?"Neji turned his back to go."Hey Neji..."He started to turn around. BAM. Blood splattered on the ground.Shadow's hand was though Neji's chest."What do you think of my jutsu now?"Neji put his hand on Shadow's arm."It's O-okay for Y-you S-shadow..."Neji sputtered.Shadow looked down then back at Neji."Leave me alone..Iam pregant with a child that's enough...."Neji's eye's widened."H-Hitake's baby?"Shadow looked."Yea and its not your's..."She pulled her hand out."Iam not going to kill you but stay the hell away...But personally you may bleed to death..."Shadow walked back in her house.Her arm covered with the still warm blood of Neji hyuga.Shadow washed her arm."Dad...is he okay?"Dosu smiled.Kiko was in a guest bed."He's okay he took a good hit to his spine but...Shadow i'am sure with you in here you can heal him..."Shadow nodded and Dosu walked out going to make somthing to help speed up the healing.Shadow sat on his bed side."S-shadow?"She turned to Kiko's voice."Hmmm?"What heppened..to...neji?"Shadow smiled."He'll bleed to death don't worry..."Kiko smiled."Oh..."Shadow pulled the blanket's to his neck."Now you rest!"Shadow smiled and pulled down his mask and gave him a kiss.

Dosu walked upstair's."Okay Kiko..."Dosu handed a cup to Shadow."Thank you dad!"She kissed his cheek.Dosu nodded."Uh huh tell me if you get hungrey now okay?"Shadow nodded."I will!"Shadow sat on Kiko's bed and proped him up."Okay this may taste okay but,"She put the cup to his lip's and gave him a drink."Thank you Shadow..."Shadow smiled and gave another kiss."It's okay..."Kiko pulled her down in the bed."Woah!"Shadow got up."Not now hun,"Shadow ent to go take a shower.Dosu sat on Kiko's bed."Kiko..."Kiko looked at him."hmmm?"Dosu smiled."Now that you and my child are having a baby i think you should proposeto her..."Kiko had a qustioned look."Propose?"Dosu smiled."Yes and make her live a happy life with no danger."Kiko nodded.Dosu got a stern look."But Kiko.."Yes Dosu?" Dosu looked down..............................        "Your number one concern is to protect Shadow and that baby...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on May 11, 2007, 7:21:10 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandcool, I'll work on my next chapter right now.