Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Ch 11:gotta be strong

Continuation of a smiple choice life or death!

Chapter 11 - Ch 11:gotta be strong

Chapter 11 - Ch 11:gotta be strong
"Shadow you can't be a single parent forever"Shadow walked though the house with a baby on her hip."Yes i can!"Shadow said with a shout."No you can not i will not allow it!"Dosu chased after her.Shadow slammed her door."Ohhh...Shadow!!"Dosu leaned against her door."Shadow..."He started to cry."Oh my Shadow..."Shadow sat on her bed."He had to leave us didn't he!?"The baby was not even a month old.And yet he opened his eye's and looked at her.Shadow wiped her eye's with one hand."It
s just...Maybe your daddy didn't mean to leave us?"Shadow hugged her little bundle."Ohhh but why?He wanted to be a daddy did he not!?And yet he left us!!"The baby looked at her.He didn't even meet his father.Shadow hugged the bundle once more.She cried."Oh,"Dosu gently knocked on her door."Shadow..."What!?Leave me alone!!"Dosu cringed.She was under age she was only seventeen,"Honey i want you to talk to somebody..."Shadow's head dropped."Iam not leaving my room..."

Dosu frowned."Okay baby he'll come here..."A few minutes later there was a knock."Come in...i guess..."The door slowly opened."Shadow-chan?"There was Shadows old team mate Lee.Shadow sniffed."Hi Lee..."Lee sat down."Shadow...What a beautiful baby.."Shadow sniffled."He look's just like his daddy..."Lee gave Shadow a hug."Shadow i know your sad...heartbroke and so on but Shadow...For this baby's sake you gotta be strong..."Shadow nodded.Lee smiled."May i hold your son?"Shadow gently passed the blanket to Lee,Lee cradled the baby."Ohhh your so precious..."The baby looked at the black haired male.He looked at him curiously and then looked at his mother."Did he cry?"Shadow shook her head."No,He's a good baby..."Lee nuzzled the child.And what do you think the baby was thinking? Well the baby thought."Is this daddy mommy has been talking about?"Lee smiled."He has your eyes Shadow and your eye's are the most gorgeous i have ever seen!"

The next few day's Lee acted as a step in dad,He played with the baby put him to sleep when Shadow was tired and of course loved him.Dosu was happy to see Shadow smile the day before when Lee was playing with her and Kiko's baby.And one night it was said that Shadow was getting closer and closer to Lee everyday,It started with smile's then a gew hug's and even Him staying with Shadow like a real dad.Lee sat in the window seal watching Shadow give the baby a bath. "Mr. Hitake...I will help Shadow with your baby i hope you do not mind..."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on May 12, 2007, 12:43:03 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandcool. ^_^