Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Ch 12:mommy!

Continuation of a smiple choice life or death!

Chapter 12 - Ch 12:mommy!

Chapter 12 - Ch 12:mommy!

 

"Shadow are you ready to do this?"Lee gripped her arm."I guess so..."Lee smiled."I know today's not a day for smiling..But Shadow don't worry he still watch's over you guy's..."Shadow looked down."Lee thank you for all you have done this week,"Lee nodded."Shadow..What happened to my hyper team-mate?"Shadow smiled."She'll be back after a while...."Lee held the baby."This child will be as hyper as you were..."Shadow smiled."Thank you Lee!That mean's so much to me!"Lee smiled."It's no problem..."Shadow took her baby.She sniffled,"He remind's me of him so it's hard for me not to cry..."Shadow said holding back tear's.Lee pulled her into a hug."Shadow it's okay...It'll be okay..."Then Lee thought about it."Shadow...You better not be this way when that baby grow's up..He need's you!Your his mother!"Shadow looked at Lee he was crying as well."It hurt you to make him,It hurt you to deliver him!Now you don't want him hurting...."Shadow stopped."I don't want to hurt Lee but it's tough right now..."It will be....After this funeral you better smile..."Shadow tryed to laugh."I'll try!"It started to rain,"Oh,"Shadow covered the baby and put him closer to her chest."Oh,Shadow did you name him?"Shadow shifted her feet as Lee put an umbrella over them."It happened along time ago and i can still rember!He wanted me to name him Kurama,"Lee looked at her."You name him what YOU want Shadow he's your baby..."Shadow smiled."You wont understand but i had a son with him before but to save me i was thrown back in the past,The time of the Sound V.S leaf war,"Lee nodded."Continue..."Shadow Sighed. "Well our son then was named one of the cutest name's and it was Kaisuki.."Lee smiled."That is pretty cute!"Shadow nodded."Yea!Exactally! But..."Lee smiled."shadow Kiko just want's him to grow up good and he probally does not care about his name..."Shadow nodded."True..."Lee laughed."C'mon let's go!You have to sing a song anyway!"

Shadow shivered."It's so cold..."Lee nodded.She looked next to her."Hi Shadow...Oh it's that him?"It was Kiko's mother."Umm yes...This is Kiko's son..."Masuki looked in the blanket."Aww he has some silver hair already!"Masuki what are you doing?"There was a deep voice."Kakashi look it's Kiko's baby!"Kakashi looked in the banket."What Kakashi?"Kakashi thought."I can picture what he'll look like..."Masuki put her finger's against the baby's head."Ohh he's so cute...Shadow you have a excellent baby!"Shadow bowed her head."Thank you..."Lee smiled."arn't you guy's sad?"Masuki looked up."I'am but iam trying not to show it,"Kakashi looked down.Masuki whispered in Shadow's ear."Shadow Kakashi cryed already he was so sad..."Shadow nodded."Iam sure he was..."Kakashi looked in the blanket again."AH!"Kakashi pulled his head out."He grabbed my nose..."Masuki laughed."That's what you get Kakashi!"Shadow sighed.Lee could tell she wanted out of here.Lee nudged Shadow."Your turn..."Lee took the baby."Can i hold him!?"Masuki asked as Lee passed her the baby.Shadow sighed.She got ready:

I’m so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
’cause your presence still lingers here
And it won’t leave me alone

These wounds won’t seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There’s just too much that time cannot erase

[chorus:]
When you cried I’d wipe away all of your tears
When you’d scream I’d fight away all of your fears
I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have
All of me

You used to captivate me
By your resonating life
Now I’m bound by the life you left behind
Your face it haunts
My once pleasant dreams
Your voice it chased away
All the sanity in me

These wounds won’t seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There’s just too much that time cannot erase

[chorus]

I’ve tried so hard to tell myself that you’re gone
But though you’re still with me
I’ve been alone all along

[chorus]


 

Shadow walked home her baby with her.She layed down.The baby next to her.There she slept for ten minute's... When Shadow woke up she had Lee next to her."Can you say mommy?"He was talking to the infant."Say mommy..."Shadow smiled."Say Mommy...""Ma..Ma..."Lee smiled."There you go you got it!"Shadow looked at the baby."Honey..."The baby looked at her as he heard her speak.It gave her a curious look."Honey who am i?"The baby laughed."Ma..Ma...Ma.."Lee smiled."Come on you got it!"Ma..Ma..Mommy!"Lee was suprised."He said mommy!"Shadow hugged him."Good job baby....""MOMMY!"Shadow laughed."That's right i'am mommy!"Shadow smiled."I'am your mommy...That's right..."Lee smiled."See Shadow!""Iam your mommy and your my Kaisuki,"

And for the next three month's little Kaisuki turned 9 month's old.

"Mommy..."Shadow held him.Still he only knew the word mommy,Shadow cuddled him,"My little Kaisuki-kun!"Kaisuki laughed and hugged her."Mommy!"Shadow fell back with him,Shadow tickled him.She thought."Kiko really missed out,He said his first word and he wasent here for it..."Kaisuki giggled.Shadow nuzzled him."Rawr rawr rawr!"Mommy!"Shadow laughed."Ohhh,"There was a door shut."Iam home!" Shadow moved in with Lee.Shadow didn't want to burden her father.Shadow sat up."Ohh Mr.Lee is home!"Lee walked upstair's."Hi Kaisuki!"Lee said with a smile."aww Mr.Lee said hi to you say hi back!"Shadow said trying to get him to learn another word.Lee sat down."I know he know's the word's but he just say's mommy all the time thought...."Lee looked at Kaisuki."You love your mommy don't you!?"Kaisuki nodded.His hair had grown out and was silver and poofy but it was still pretty short.Lee smiled."I knew you oved her!"Kaisuki laughed.Lee looked down."Shadow i know your still sore over Kiko but,"Huh?"ee sighed."You wanna go out with me?"

 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on May 12, 2007, 12:48:59 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandYou know what, I'm contiuing Kiko's story, it seems I've come up with some new stuff to put in to it. ^_^ Kiko will not end yet!