Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Ch 13:Your home your home!

Continuation of a smiple choice life or death!

Chapter 13 - Ch 13:Your home your home!

Chapter 13 - Ch 13:Your home your home!

"Oh do you know how sad i was??" Shadow had gone outside after Kaisuki had broke down the door.There she found sombody there."Yes,Shadow iam so sorry!"It was the so posed to be dead-boy friend."You kow how sad i was!?"Kiko hugged."Oh Shadow..Iam so sorry!Forgive me..."Shadow cried."Rember you left before to!"Kiko held her by the shoulder's."Shadow listen..this was the last time..."Shadow sniffled."Don't you do that again!"She put her hand over his witch was on Shadow's cheek."Don't do that again!!"Kiko coaxed her."No no,i won't do that..."Kiko kissed her."Mommy?"Shadow looked down."Ohh.Kaisuki...Time for bed..."Kaisuki yawned."Mommy...."Shadow picked him up and he instantly fell asleep in her arm's.She put him in her bed.She shut the door behind her."Kiko you weren't there to help me deliver,You weren't there when i needed sombody's hand to hold.It was my own father who did it..."Kiko sighed."Shadow i can't say it anymore i'am sorry...."Shadow shook her head."Kiko may i add..He first word's weren't Daddy!They were mommy! And he would alway's look at me when i was crying about you like he knew and to him to see his mother crying is not good...."Kiko looked down.Shadow sniffled."You can sleep anywhere you want but i'am sleeping with my son..."Shadow went into the room and closed the door behind her.Kiko lowerd his head."Shadow..."He opened the door.Shadow was already in bed with Kaisuki in her arm's.Kiko took off the Anbu uniform and changed to a shirt and short's he crawled into the bed with Shadow.Kaisukiwas in the middle.He opened his eye's.Kiko gasped."He has Shadow's eye's there so..."Kaisuki fell back asleep.Kiko pulled Shadow to him."Shadow i know your upset but iam back...."Shadow nudged against him.

"Kaisuki!"Shadow called from downstair's.Kaisuki wrestled out of his father's arm's and tryed to crawl downstair's."Oh there you are!"She picked him up and carried him downstair's."Mommy!"Kiko rolled over in his sleep.He woke himself up."Mmm?"Kiko breakfest!"It was a male's voice.Kiko got up.Kiko went downstair's to see Lee walking out the door and Shadow putting Kaisuki in his high chair."There you go baby!"She tickled him and he laughed.Shadow smiled."Your so cute!"The door opened."Shadow!"To Kiko that voice was fammilar."Oh!"It was his mother."Your back..."Shadow looked around."You knew!?"Masuki nodded."Why am i only one not told!?"Shadow slammed her bedroom door.Kiko sighed."Oh god..."Kaisuki looked at him."Da...da..."Kiko looked a him."Hmm?"Kaisuki smiled."Daddy!"Masuki's mouth dropped."Did he just say daddy?I though he could only say mommy!"Kiko was shocked."He called me daddy...."Masuki smiled."You are his father...You dad was also shocked when you called him dad..."Kaisuki held out his arm's."Daddy!"Kiko was going to cry."Yea iam your dad..."He picked Kaisuki up.He hugged him.Kiko thought."Now i have to make up with Shadow..."Masuki picked Kaisuki up."Oh your heavy for a baby!"She smiled and sat down with him while Kiko went upstair's."Iam grandma say grandma!Come on baby say grandma!"

Shadow sat in a booth.Kiko made her go out while Masuki watched the baby.Kiko on the other side of the booth."You know were not married..."Kiko said looking down.Shadow was silent.Kiko gulped."Shadow i-"What?" Kiko stopped."Nevermind..."The night went on silent.As they walked home shadow started to talk,then smile then laugh,Kiko laughed."Oh Shadow i missed you so..."Shadow smiled."I missed you to,"Shadow put her head on his shoulder."Hey Shadow?"Kiko sat down."Hmmm???"Kiko smiled as he sat Shadow down."Hmmm?"Kiko got up and got infront of her."I know we have a baby already but...."Kiko got down on one knee."Shadow will you marry me?"Shadow covered her mouth. She fainted....

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on May 12, 2007, 11:59:59 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandawesome, I'll get right on my next chap.