Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Ch 14:Stolen,

Continuation of a smiple choice life or death!

Chapter 14 - Ch 14:Stolen,

Chapter 14 - Ch 14:Stolen,

Shadow waved."Okayu KAKASHI!You better keep him  safe!"Masuki waved."Kakashi you better read up on your book's or when you get back i may stay a night with Iruka or Gai!"Kakashi turned around."You do that i'll kill them!!!"Masuki laughed."Bye hun!!"Kakashi turned around and shook his head."OKAY! I'll go to Gai's now!"Kakashi stopped as did Kiko."hmm?"I'll be right back!"Kakashi turned around and high tailed it past the girl's."Hahahha!"Masuki laughed.Kakashi ran by and stopped."Love you hun,No Gai i killed him!"Masuki gave him a kiss."See ya hun,"See ya babe!"Kakashi ran back to Kiko."You call me babe again you die!"Masuki yelled.Kakashi walked backward's."Okay babe!"Masuki yelled after him."Oh don't worry i'll beat your @$$ when you get home!"Lee smiled as he walked out."I'll take good care of her!"He waved.Kiko stopped he turned around.He waved.Shadow smiled."Don't worry just don't die!"Kiko nodded.He continued to walk."BYE BYE DADDY!"He heard that sharp voice.Kaisuki said that.Kiko almost cryed.Kakashi patted his back."Don't worry..."Masuki turned to Shadow."Well your a Hitake now,"Masuki put her arm around her."And why there gone we can play twister!You up for it Lee?"Lee nodded.Shadow laughed.

Lee stood at the doorstep."Are you sure?"Shadow nodded."Don't worry..."Lee smiled."Okay this is your first day back you be easy..."Shadow smiled."You just watch my baby!"Shadow hopped into the night."I will..."Masuki sat inside on the couch inside the house.Shadow hopped onto a brach."This will be fun!"She put on a mask.She pulled a sword from a holder on her back."Man i love being anbu captain!"Shadow smied and hopped into a window."HAND'S UP YOUR UNDER ARESST FROM THE KAHONA BLACK OPS!"  Lee sat at home and three hour's ater Shadow walked in blood stained."OH MY GOD!"Shadow had a sword and it was bloody."He fought,He pissed me off, He died...."Lee slowly nodded."Okay..."Masuki smiled."Whoo you go girl!" Lee put the baby to sleep before shadow had came in.There was a crash."AH!"Shadow ran upstair's.The window was shatter."Kaisuki!? Kaisuki!?"The was a shilloutte."You want your baby?"Shadow nodded."What did you do!?"She ran and the shadow knocked her back.He sword flew off her back and down the stair's.Masuki ran upstair's."YOU!Here to steal my blood again i will not allow it!"Masuki slahed."Reaper claw-"She was knocked back.Shadow stood up."You...you..son of a B-"She was hit again."Shadow couldn't lift her head."Do you have a knack for demon's?"Somthing was holding down her hair.Masuki was out."Lee..."KAHONA HURRICAN-"There was a loud thud.Shadow tryed to lift her head once more.Her hair ripped.She tryed to sit up."You leave my family alone..."The man smirked."Oh plaese my job is to exterminate these demon's!Get rid off there offspring and make sure they die alone!"Masuki coughed."JUST LIKE ME AND KAKASHI!"This man smirked."I couldn't kill you off,I wanted you to breed so it would be more fun for me to hunt your children..."Masuki looked up."That child does not have the demon!ENIKO! You go burn in hell!"Eniko grabbed her collar."Your not as shy as you were in the beggining!"Shadow felt her hair."It was cut.above her shoulder's."You bet!I leanered from you that if i want to surivie i'll have to kill you!"

Eniko smirked."I don't think so..I woud kill you right now.."He pulled out a knife."I think i will kill you!"Masuki growled."Do it!"Eniko smiled."DO IT THEN!"Eniko smiled."I alway's loved that pretty face you own,"He put his finger's under her chin."Get off of me iam Kakashi's!Nobody else's!"Eniko smirked."I love how you argue..."He stuck her in the arm with a needle.The female fell on her back,Limp,Eye's closing.like sleep.Shadow stood up."Give me back my baby!!"Eniko smiled an evil grin,"I'll take these demon aire's"He scooped Masuki up in one arm and vanished."AHHH!Kaisuki!!!"Shadow hopped out of the window her clothe's still blood stained."KIKO!!!!"Shadow ran though the wood's."Kiko!!!!!"Shadow put her hand's over her face and cried."Ohhh...KIKO!Where are you!?"Shadow cried."I really need you..."She ran farther."KIKO!!!KAKASHI SOMBODY!!!"She dropped down and cried."Well well what's a little girl doing out so late?"There were voice's.Shadow got up and ran and she ran into sombody."OH!"Whast are you doing out here alone?Don't you know sombody could take advantage of you!"Shadow got up."Umm thank you by-"Shadow tryed to run but this guy grabbed her arm."Oh no no!I said pepole will take advantage of you!"He pushed Shadow against a tree."Leave me alone!!"The guy tried to kiss her."Get off!"Shadow squirmed away and started to run."HELLO?! HELP ME!"Shadow ran.She couldn't fight she had no wepon's she was scared and tire,hungrey and cold.Shadow ran behind a tree and tryed to silence herself.She saw a light though the tree's.She looked it was a campfire.And her two Hitake's behind it!"KIKO!"Shadow tripped and fell into the camp."Shadow!?"Kiko pulled her up."Your bleeding!"Shadow shook her head."It's not my blood!"Kiko hugged her."Shadow your hair what the hell happened?!"Shadow cryed."He took him,"Kakashi grasped Shadow."Who?"Shadow cried."He took your wife to!"Kiko hugged her."Shadow!Shadow,Calm down!"HE TOOK OUR BABY!"Kiko gasped."Who took our baby?!"Shadow cred shaking her head."ENIKO ENIKO!SOME TRIED TO RAPE ME!"Kakashi hugged Shadow to."Sombody tried to rape you?"Kiko asked."Yes!"Shadow sobbed."You have to get our baby back!"Kakashi was silent."DAD DAD!"Kiko called to him.Kakashi looked at him."Your  mother is full fleged demon...She coudn't withstand what he did to her...How strong did he get...?"Kiko hugged Shadow."Shadow calm down we'll get him back we'll get him back!!"

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on May 13, 2007, 7:43:28 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandcool, nice long chapter just how I like em' ^_^