Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Ch 15:We have to save her!

Continuation of a smiple choice life or death!

Chapter 15 - Ch 15:We have to save her!

Chapter 15 - Ch 15:We have to save her!

BOOM.

Shadow shivered."Did he make it?"Kakashi held her by the shoulder."I think so..."Kiko pulled out a dead man by  the collar."Its this him Shadow?"Shadow shook her head."No...Mauki said before she was kiddnapped that his name was Eniko and by the look's of him he had long blonde hair in a braid.Kiko nodded."This guy has black hair.Kakashi looked up."Well?"Shadow yelled at him."HE HAS YOUR WIFE!"Kakashi looked down."He caught her...??"His fist shook."Dad..."Kakashi looked up."Don't you worry...I will not alow you to die Masuki-chan....

Masuki shook her head."Ohh what the hell kinda party was that?"She looked up."What?Where?this isn't the  party!" She moved her arm's."HEY!"She looked up.her hand's wrere in shackle's above her head."What the-"She jerked her head forward."Wha-"There was a meatal collar with chain't linked into the wall."Please don't...."She moved her leg's.They also were shackled."this is scary...."Masuki yanked her hand's."OW!"She yipped."Your awake..."Masuki looked in the corner."Let me go...."It was Eniko."Oh no..."Eniko got up and kneeled next to her."Your going nowhere!"Masuki growled."You basterd burn in hell...."Eniko smiled."You'll go before i will unless...Little wolf..."Masuki growled as he touched her."Get away iam not your's!"Eniko lifted her head."Oh like i'am the one chained to the wall..."Masuki growled."Where is my grandson?!"Eniko smiled."He's fast asleep...."Eniko smiled."Ya know..."He looked at her and smiled."I never liked the fact you got married...Say Masuki stay with me...i'll never hurt you..."Masuki's eye's went red."I'd rather die slowly and with alot of pain!"Eniko pulled out a knife."Iam not going to kill you but your going to be my little slave..."Masuki's eye's went back to blue."What??"Eniko leaned in."your my little wolf forever mine,"He kissed her ,"Get the hell off me!"Eniko kissed her again.He pulled out a knife."Okay now..."Masuki looked at the knife."Are you going to..."Eniko smirked."That's right dear am going to rape you...And leave you till you die no food or water!"Eniko came closer."KAKASHI!!!"

Kiko ran down a path."Kiko wait!"He stopped.Kakashi was helping Shadow."What's wrong?"Kakashi looked at Shadow.She looked at him."Ummm..."Kakashi looked at the hokage's letter."Were supposed to kill Eniko..."Kiko gasped."We are!?"Kakashi looked down."If he touche's Kaisuki or my wife i'll kill him with my own hand's~!"Kiko looked down."Do you think he'll hurt Her or the baby"Kakashi looked down."I don't know..."

 

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on May 14, 2007, 10:31:11 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandcool, but I think you stick to certain words sometimes too much. lol. Honestly, "rape" has been used extensively throughtout your last few chapters. It's gettin kinda old. Sorry.

ShadowsGirl101 on May 14, 2007, 11:08:08 AM

ShadowsGirl101 on
ShadowsGirl101ohoho yesh i get stuck on thought i stick to even if it is dirty!Lol