Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - Ch 16:The will of pure fire!!

Continuation of a smiple choice life or death!

Chapter 16 - Ch 16:The will of pure fire!!

Chapter 16 - Ch 16:The will of pure fire!!

 

"Kiko stop...we;re all tired...look at Shadow she ran five mile's looking for us.She's caked with blood The poor girl was almost taken by a man,She's tired..."Kiko nodded as Shadow leaned against a tree panting."Shadow i'am sorry you had to come so far..."Shadow nodded."He's your baby to you deserve to know...Without you the poor thing wouldn't be here..."Kiko nodded knowing shadow was right.Kakashi set up a place for them to sleep.Kiko helped Shadow clean her self."There i think that's all the blood..."He put the wet towel on Shadow's cheek.Shadow smiled."Thank you..."Kiko nodded."Thank you..You ran all the way out here without stopping...five mile's..."Shadow nodded."Cause i love you and wanted you to know...If we kill Eniko you can come home again!"Kiko nodded."I can!" Kakashi called to them."Time for bed..."Kiko pulled Shadow up."Come on..."Kakashi sat up with Kiko why Shadow was asleep."Hey,"Kakashi said."Hmm?"Kiko looked at him."What?"There's one problem in the world i could never understand..."Kiko looked at his father with curosity."And when i married your mother that equasion was answered..."Kiko smiled."What was it?" Kakashi smiled back."The Equasion was, "What is a woman or a wife..." Kiko nodded."And the answer was infront of me!A woman is complex and like a puzzle.But inside...Just like your mother and Shadow on the inside there's somthing....And only one person can unlock it...I then relized that i somehow unlocked your mother's...And relized somtime's that we male's treat female's and wife's less equal...And then i fiqured it out! A woman is a creature that was made to make her lover happy,You notice wemon go though so much pain to have the children we want,And then....We don't show them thank's..."Kiko slowly nodded then looked at Shadow,"And then...they leave and we realize oh my i just messed up!"Kiko nodded."Dad...how do we show them thank's?" Kakashi laughed."We hug them kiss them and then we make love with them, And we take them out and well...um...make them happy,"

Kiko layed down his arm's around shadow.Shadow sighed in her sleep and had her head buried in Kiko's chest.Kiko smiled in his sleep.Having Shadow back in his arm's just like nine months ago. Kakashi wanted to go to sleep but couldn't. He put his hand's together and bowed his head."May you be safe, Love..."Kakashi shut his eye's. He prayed for her. "I love you and if Eniko touche's you...I-I swear he'll die..."Kakashi looked up."Goodnight..."He got up and crawled into a sleeping bag.Kakashi fell asleep and had a little jerk.He had a dream about his love,

"Kakashi..."Kakashi looked around in his white dream world."Huh?"Kakashi..."Kakashi looked ahead."Masuki-chan!"He ran to her and gave her a hug.She laughed."Misssed you..."Kakashi looked up."Missed me?I missed you!"Masuki put up her hand."Here rember this?"Kakashi let go.He put his hand against her's."I said that nobody will get left behind...I'll protect you if it kill's me..."Masuki smiled."Correct hun,"She smiled."Now you have to trust me..."She dissappered.Kakashi looked around frantic."Masuki?"He backed up."Where did you go?"He lifted his hand.There was a chain attched to it.He looked behind him.His eye's widened."Oh no!" There was fire.He started to run but the chain held him in place.It started yank him into the fire.It pulled him in with full force.Kakashi went thought the fire and deep inside of it.The chain still pulling him along.he was yanked to the middle of the fire.But it didn't burn him.There was one clear circle the had flame wall's around it.. Kakshi rubbed his wrist.Then it strung onto his other hand."Woah!"It was held up.Like his hand's were in Shackel's.The flames went out.And stone wall's appered out of nowhere.It was like a dungon."Kakashi..."Kakashi looked up from seeing the edges of his pant's burned."M-Masuki!?"He was scared he looked in the corner of the room.She had her hand's shakled just like his.She looked up."Kakashi...I can't talk long..."Kakashi relized there was a meatal collar around her neck that was chained to the wall.Her ankles; Shackled. "Masuki are you alright!?"Kakashi said throwing his arm's around trying to get them lose."Kakashi...You have to save Kaisuki...This is the only way i could talk..."Her voice was soft as if she haden't taken a drink for sometime."Masuki what about Y-" He was cut off.He looked down.She was bleeding all on the floor."H-He did this to you?"Masuki nodded.Kakashi gritted his teeth."I'am coming to get you..."Masuki nodded."Okay Kakashi,But you don't push yourself..."Kakashi wanted to cry.Her the one bleeding and slowly dying wanted him to be safe.

Kakashi gulped."I'll get you as soon as possible..."Masuki nodded."He's coming i can't talk much longer..."Kakashi eye's wided."Eniko!?"Masuki nodded.Kakashi looked up with deturmination."Okay..."Masuki smiled."Okay Kakashi.."Kakashi's look softed."Love you..."Masuki smiled."I love you t-"He chained was yanked.She coughed."Kakashi...I love you..."she was yanked again."YOU LITTLE WITCH!Kakashi heard Eniko's voice."MASUKI!"Kakashi yelled as the chain was yanked.He heard her give a sharp scream."KAKASHI!"She was pulled though the wall."Masuki..."Kakashi was all alone.This was a tear jerker."I'll save you..."He hand's clawed at the steel shackel's.Cutting his hand's,"I'll save you,"Kakashi looked up."Nobody messe's with my wife!"

Kakashi woke up.He looked at his hand's.The cut marks were still there.It was about dawn.Kakashi got up.He pinned a note to a tree.He looked at Kiko and Shadow who were still asleep.He turned around.He started to run.Away from his Son away from Shadow. He panted. "I'll find and i'll kill him!" Kakashi said as he ran as fast as he could.  At about noon.Kiko woke up."Shadow?"Shadow was still asleep.Kiko opened one eye lazily."Shadow?"He looked down at her."Hmmm..."He nuzzled his head into her hair."Wake up..."Shadow opened her eye's."Huh?"Kiko looked down at her."Time to get up..."Shadow mumbled and dug her head into Kiko chest."Are you serious?"Kiko smiled."Yes come on we have to look for Kaisuki..."Shadow stayed down."Kiko..."Kiko gave her a confused look."Why don't you cal me Shadow-chan anymore?"Kiko thought."Umm..."Shadow regrtted the qustion and looked down."Oh...don't be like that..."Kiko got up."then he rembered what his fater said.He looked at Shadow who was laying down and looking at the grass sadly.Kiko put on his shirt.Shadow got up sadly.Kiko grabbed her chin."Hm?"Shadow said qustioned.Kiko gave her a kiss."Kiko?"Kiko smiled into the kiss."I love you..."I love you to,"Kiko rubbed his cheek against her's. "I love you so much...."Shadow smiled and loved the attention she was reciving. Kiko smiled and Let go.He found the note. "I went to find Eniko your mother is in trouble i can feel it... Take care, You guys better catch up...."Kiko looked down.Shadow looked down.

"Kiko iam sorry..."Kiko looked at Shadow."It's not your fault."Shadow looked down.Kiko looked at her."Shadow don't look down..."Shadow closed her eye's.Kiko stopped."What's wrong Shadow?"He stopped her.He was behind her.Shadow put her back against his chest."hmmm?"Shadow looked up at the sky."Hakia no shi...."Kiko communticated back with fast talking japenese.Shadow talked back."Why didn't you just say so Shadow?"Shadow nodded.Kiko smiled."No need to be scared..."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on May 20, 2007, 11:45:00 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandgood chapter, mine is comming. ^_^