Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - Ch 17:Are you crazy?

Continuation of a smiple choice life or death!

Chapter 17 - Ch 17:Are you crazy?

Chapter 17 - Ch 17:Are you crazy?




"Kiko..."Eniko held Masuki up by the shackle's."Mom are you okay?"Kiko rattled the bar's of a cage."I'am so pissed at your father..."She looked up."Kakashi how could you betray us like this?!I knew it was wrong!I should have married Iruka!"Kakashi looked at her then showed a saddened look."Masuki i-..."Masuki growled."SAVE IT TRAITOR!"Eniko looked at him."Ouch sombody is pissed at you!"Kakashi looked down."ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Masuki got madder."If i could..."She clawed at her shackel's.They broke."Mom...?"Kakashi backed up."MOVE!"Eniko looked at her."Wow your so mad arn't you..."Masuki looked up."Shut up..."She hit him,Her hand went though him.She pulled it out."I told him to shut up..."Kakashi backed up"mom!Are you okay!?"Kakashi looked."It's not your mother anymore..."Kiko looked at him."What?"Kakashi looked scared."she lose's all control..."Masuki looked at the blood on her arm.She closed her fist."It's been so long since i have had a blood urge..."She looked at Kakashi."You rember what i said?"Kakashi nodded.Kiko rattled his cage bar's."I need to get out of here...".Masuki looked at him,Kakashi looked at Kiko also.Masuki tured her attention to Kakashi.."now are you ready to be punished for betrayl...?"Kakashi gulped."...."Kiko noticed his mother.She was experinced,She knew how thing's worked.Best of all she knew all about Kakashi,Everything about Kakashi to be exact.Masuki looked over at Kiko."you may learn a few thing's about your demon from me..."She smiled."I'am your mother it's my job to teach you..."Her nail's grew out."Lesson 1:you have all basic instinct's of the demon you have...Claw's,Scent,Hearing all of it if you tap into it just right."Kakashi looked away.Masuki watched him,"Masuki-chan are you serious...?"Masuki smiled.She had fang's."hell yea iam serious...right now i wanna kill you..."Kakashi backed up."What you scared?"Come on...Scardy katt...."She made a motion with two of her finger's.Kiko loooked and watched."Kiko..."What???"He loooked around."Shad-"SHH!"She tugged on a chunk on the cage."You can't open it..."He was on the side same as her's."Shadow i'am telling you..."The cage slightly opened."Wow..."Shadow smiled."Never underestimate Shadow who comes back after her husband!"She pulled it even more."I watched...How could Kakashi do this..."Kiko stepped out."Thank you..."Shadow hugged him."It's okay..."Masuki looked at kakashi but knew what to say."Shadow,Kiko you go find your baby...I'll take care of this mutt..."Kakashi cringed at being called a mutt,Masuki looked down.He was scared he didn't want to fight her...he may hurt her...

Shadow ran down a hall."Woah..."She looked into a room."OH!"She looked in a cradle."KIKO!"She picked up the silver haired child.Kiko ran in."Oh you found him!"Shadow hugged her bundle."Yes and as a teenager he is NOT joining the Anbu's..."Kiko nodded."yep,"Kaisuki looked up."Mommy..."Kiko looked into the bundle.Kaisuki smiled.Shadow handed him the bundle,"Oh atleast he's okay,"Kaisuki smiled."Daddy love chu~"Shadow gushed."He said he love's you!"Kiko smiled."I guess he did..."Masuki frowned."Kakashi why...?"Kakashi looked down."I-i..."He trailed off.Masuki held onto somthing on her finger as Kiko came out with Shadow.Kiko wanted to fight."No..."Masuki said looking at Kakashi.She pulled somthing off her finger.Shadow frowned."You kid's start heading back..."She watched Kiko and Shadow start to walk off."This is your's...."She walked up to him and put somthing in his hand.She closed his hand and looked at him with a solem look."come back when you clear your head okay..."Masuki kissed him on the cheek.She walked off.Kakashi opened his hand.

It was there wedding ring....

Masuki walked home the kid's infront of her."We'll be seeing your father pretty soon..."Masuki said rubbing her shoulder.Kiko nodded."Why did dad do that anyway?"Masuki sighed."You should know...I belive that you did that to Shadow when you hoaxed your death...Shadow said she was still hurting..."kiko looked at Shadow."Iam sorry..."He murmered.Masuki smiled and pulled them close together."Now i'll watch Kaisuki you guy's take a bath and do some adult things when we get home.You two need it..."She smiled.Kiko blushed."Mom..."Masuki laughed."Hun,I had you i know how it work's!"Shadow still carried Kaisuki.Masuki stopped."What?"She turned around."Oh no!MOVE!"She tackled the kid's down."Mom are you okay?"Masuki cringed over them."Not entirly..."Shadow screamed."Kiko!"Masuki had a big shuriken in her back.She pulled it out."Hhhmmm,"She got up."That's it!Now i'll kill you for sure!"She pulled back her arm,The shuriken ignighted with red spark's of lighting."Take this and die!"She threw it.There was a loud crunch and a thud."Boom B*tch..."Masuki said with a smile.She walked over to a tree,"HAHA!He thought he could run!"Kiko pulled Shadow up."Who?"Masuki smirked.There was blood on the tree."Eniko wth i thought he was dead!"Masuki smiled."He alway's said...:I won't die untill i kill you..."Kiko looked down."mom..."He bent down."This isn't his blood..."Masuki swiped blood from his body.She picked up a heavy scent."It wasent my attack..."Kiko was shocked."What but mom we heard you strike him..."Masuki looked at the blood."It's fresh bout ten minutes away..."She took in it's scent."OH NO!"Kiko looked."What?"Masuki cringed."He did that when i-i..."Kiko looked at the body."What th-"He pulled out a kuni from the corpse."This...This i-"Shadow looked at it."Kakashi's...I know his...."Kiko turned to his mother."He's bleeding..."Shadow held the kuni.Masuki looked at kiko then Kiko figured it out."Eniko didn't die...He fought with Dad then he said he was going to kill you...So dad followed him while he was bleeding..."Masuki looked down,Shadow went to another tree."Kiko..."She pulled out a blood covered shuriken.Kiko continued."He couldn't let us get hurt...So before mom pulled back her attack...My dad had nailed him to the tree with a kuni...He was dead at that point...But..."He picked the shuriken from Shadow's hand."Eniko learned dad was here before he threw the kuni and he hit dad with this.The second after dad was hit...He threw the kuni and nailed him to the tree,Then mom hit him witch nailed the kuni in deeper..."Shadow nodded."There's blood on the tree branch..."Masuki cryed."Oh..."Kiko nodded.He knew she still loved him 23 years of marrige without a break proved it,Masuki ran off.

"Try to kill my...wife...no,"Kakashi limped in a field."no,"He covered a gash on his chest it went though his jounin jackt straight to his skin."Atleast this is not enough to kill me..."He collapsed."Or is it?"He looked up."I shouldn't have done that..."He sat up.He looked around,"ugh..."It hurt him to move.He picked up some weed's."Atleast from Masuki being part time med...i learned how to fix myself up some-what.."He put the weed's on his gash."It should stop the bleeding..."He looked up."Iam sorry and this must be my punishment..."He took a sharp breath in."My body is gashed but my heart...has been ripped out...When she put that ring into my hand..."He opened his right hand.The ring never left that hand.He held it so tight and imprent was left onto his hand.He put the ring in his pocket."I had to protect her...But at the same time i was putting hate to her,Because of my betray from my family..."There was a flower next to him he picked it up."this was Masuki's favorite flower."He looked at the sky.It started to rain,"And...well...I...Feel okay..knowing i protected her..."













 

 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on May 21, 2007, 12:02:15 PM

demonofsand on
demonofsandVery touching, I loved it! ^_^ Enough action, not too much emotional crap, and just the right amount of anger, perfect!