Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - Ch 18:"Hey stop it!"

Continuation of a smiple choice life or death!

Chapter 18 - Ch 18:"Hey stop it!"

Chapter 18 - Ch 18:"Hey stop it!"

"He leave's behind alot?"Shadow nodded."I gotta have a talk with him then..."Shadow slowly walked with Masuki."Shadow this child is the cutest ihave ever seen you must be so happy!"Shadow smiled. "Iam glad hes out he hurt!" Masuki laughed Shadow with her."I'll talk to Kiko though..."Shadow nodded."You have to spek up though to,"Shadow smiled."i'll try..."Masuki looked down."I need to strighten this out..."She grabbed Shadow's hand and ran the other way.She ran with Shadow who had one arm out in the wind."Masuki-chan?Where?"She smiled."I need to settle a family fight..."Shadow nodded.Masuki pulled her into a tree."Whoo intamacy all way's slow's us down somtime's.Why did the sky look diffrent to both of them,Shadow stopped."Masuki?"She turned."Yes?"Shadow took her bundle and looked into it.She hought to herself."Masuki?"Masuki nodded."Huh?"Kiko will stop if he see's his baby okay?"Masuki smiled."Got it..."

Kakashi smirked."Iam sorry..."Kiko growled."IAM SURE YOU ARE!" Kakashi looked down."I don't want to do this..."Kiko spat."Were mom and me not good enough for you!?"Kakashi looked."I have to...you just arn't worth the trouble..."Kiko growled."NOT WORTH THE TROUBE!?"Somthing grabbed him from the waist."Stop it..."Kiko was about to hit it when heard that."Stop..."Kiko put down his hand's."And who do think you are?"Leaf's swirled behind Kakashi and Masuki grabbed him,Kakashi didn't struggle.Kiko did."Stop okay kiko!"Shadow spoke up.She grabbed the front of his vest."But Shadow,"I don't care right now..."Masuki nodded."That's right Shadow..."She whispered into Kakashi's ear."Now are you going to stop this or..."She dug her nail's into his shoulder.Kakashi flinched.They changed to claw's."Do i have to make and kill you,or drop your order's...And maybe we can trust you again...but i highly doubt it..."Kakashi looked down,Shadow still held Kiko.As he growled away."Or i kill you,Date,Get married again..."Masuki added."Torn angel..."Kakashi murmered."What?"Your a torn angel, Masuki,"Shadow gave Masuki a "What" look.Kiko growled."Will you stop it!?"Shadow whacked him in the chest with a child slap.Kiko stopped."Thank you..."Shadow smiled.Kiko looked down.Masuki whispered to Kakashi a bit more about what he could do,Shadow smiled."Kiko...."He looked at her."Now,Here is your chore's when we get home..."Kiko winched."Chore's?"Shadow laughed."Right Masuki...?"Masuki nodded,Her nail's drew blood from Kakashi's shoulder. "Now,You take a bath with me,We spend the night together...That's this week..."Shadow said.Kakashi looked at Masuki."...."She looked back at him."Why did you start this?"Kakashi frowned."I had to...."Masuki sighed."But why!?"

Shadow walked back.A growling Kiko being pulled behind her by the collar.Masuki watched as Shadow dragged him along."I don't see why we have to bring traitor back!"kiko yelled trying to get away.Masuki glared."because you FOUGHT him and you HURT him to bad he'll die!"Kiko looked down."I don't want him near me!"Kiko said though gritted teeth."He's staying at the hospital Kiko,You don't even have to vist him..."Masuki helped unconisis Kakashi.Kiko trudged along with Shadow.She looked at him,Then she looked away.Kiko noticed."Shadow?"She still had her head turned.Masuki smiled."Right now,"Masuki spoke up."She think's you don't LOVE her anymore,"She ephized word's just to mess around.Shadow dissappered in a puff of smoke Kaisuki with her.Kiko slowed down."Why?"Masuki sighed."Well,You havent really talked to her,And you have little time togther,When you do have time you run off somwhere..."Kiko lowered his head.Kakashi stirred,"What...happened?"Masuki punched him and K.O ed him. "I alway's wanted to do that when he never paid attention to me and was reading that book of his..."She smiled."feel's good to finally do it..."Kiko looked at his mom."Why would shadow think that?"Masuki looked at him,"She think's it's her fault cause you guy's alway's hung out before Kaisuki was born...When you went on that mission after you faked your death,Shadow went black silent...I belive she thought you killed your self because She was pregnant,"Kiko took in a sharp breath,It pained him.Masuki watched him,"Well to the hospital..."Kiko looked at her."Huh?"Masuki trudged along."Well, Your wife need's you...I'll take this guy to the hospital...I'll go home and make myself somthing to eat..."Kiko smiled."Thank you!"He poofed off.Masuki smirked."Yea yea,"

kiko walked in the door and took off his shoes.He walked the hard wood floor.He looked in Kaisuki's room.He walked to his bed,It was an adult bed but for a little boy that was only a year old.His face was buried into the pillow and his silver hair was sticking straight up.Kiko sat down on the beds edge.He unzipped his jacket and gently patted Kaisuki's head,That made his hair brush down but just a little.Now persay it was about 7:00 pm,Kiko had his house witch is where they lived now.He heard the shower running,Kiko looked at his baby.An exact replica of him but with Shadow's eye's.Kiko smiled.To think Shadow and him made this bundle of life, Kiko stood up.He streached.And with a yawn he closed Kaisuki's door behind him.Kiko heard the shower shut off in Shadow and his room.Kiko sat down outside the door. He thought...

 


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on May 23, 2007, 11:00:02 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandcool, my next chapter is commin. ^_^