Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - Ch 19:Finallly

Continuation of a smiple choice life or death!

Chapter 19 - Ch 19:Finallly

Chapter 19 - Ch 19:Finallly

 

"i said i was sorry..."Masuki sat down in a hospital chair."Well,you should be..."She crossed her leg's.Kakashi looked at her from the hospital bed."I-i..."He silenced himself,"tell me why you did it!"Masuki said stern."i can't!"Kakashi said shaking his head.Masuki picked up a phone."Who are you?"She pretended to talk."Hello Gai!How ya doin?Do you like ramen?"Kakashi sighed."Masuki..."Masuki bit her lip."Oh you like sweet's do you?"Kakashi burst out."Masuki-chan you can't do this to me!"His arm's were strapped dpwn to the meatl rail's.Masuki put down the phone."Then why?"Kakashi looked down."How you got me pregant i do not know...Kakashi you can't tell your own wife?"Kakashi shook his head,Masuki sighed."let me help you..."She took off his headband and layed it on the table."There..."She frowned and sat back down."But Kakashi tell me..."I CAN'T!"Masuki looked down."Why not?Kakashi you can't trust me!?" Kakashi snapped."I couldn't..."It was un-human nature for a man to cry but Kakashi did. "I couldn't tell you...Cause he said he would kill you,Everybody..."Masuki looked at him."What?"Kakashi chocked on tears."I didn't want you hurt!Even if you wouldn't love me anymore i wanted you safe..."Masuki sniffed."From what? Kakashi looked at her,There was tears streaming to his mask." From pepole who would hurt you... They hgad said if i didin't do it...He'd kill Shadow,Kaisuki and you...Everybody in this family...I said i couldn't fight cause i ment it...I'am nott a traitor i wanted you guy's safe that's that's all i wanted!"Masuki covered her mouth."Now,I think he can't hurt you guy's now...but iam not sure...I think that you killed him Masuki-chan..."Masuki gasped."Eniko said all those thing's!?"Kakashi's eye's welded again with tear's."I would never try to kill our son,"Masuki hugged him,"Kakashi..."Kakashi put his head on her shoulder,"I love you guys to much..."

Kiko fell asleep outside the door...of his and Shadow's room.He woke up with a jerk."Hmm?"He was in bed."Shadow...?"He looked over."What?"shadow shifted.He smiled."Nothing..."He layed down.But he thought of masuki's word's.But he fell asleep.The next morining Kiko looked around."shadow..?"He looked outside."Shad?"There she was with Lee.Playing with Kaisuki...Kiko looked down,He went behind the door,Kaisuki ran in,Then Shadow."Kaisuki!"kiko grabbed her by the waist."Oh...What are you doing?"Kiko smiled."I  can't hold you anymore?"Shadow shivered."It's just been some time..."He picked her up."You come with me,"Shadow looked around."Whoo!"Shadow said."I get carried!"He locked there door."Come here..."Kiko threw her on rhe bed and tackled her."Kiko!"He nuzzled her.Kiko unzipped his jacket.Shadow smiled,He threw off the jacket."how long?"Kiko asked as Shadow tried to take off his shirt."10 month's."Oh gee,"Yea..."She put her leg's around his waist.Kiko almost took off his shirt.The phone rang."Hello?"Kiko picked it up with one hand,Shadow nipped at his neck."S-shad iam on the phone..."He listened."Put down the phone..."Shadow begged as she bit his ear and blew into it."Are you serious?"Kiko said though the phone."Oh but, I-i...I'll be there...right now?"He hung up."Damnit!"Shadow had her arm's around his neck."What?"Kiko shook his head."mom called me...Dad fessed up and Mom told me...But she want's me down there so my father can aplogize to me..."Shadow whined."right now?"Kiko nodded."Yep,"Shadow put a pillow over her face."Noooo..."Kiko felt her grip tighten."C'mon Shadow..."He picked her back up."Oh but Kiko-kun,"she dug her head into his chest.Kiko sighed."Honey...I have to..."Shadow sighed."Oh Kiko the only time we get to do this you have to go..."Kiko looked to the side."Shad,I'll run over as fast as possible and back..."

"It's not the same..."Kiko understood why Shadow was so kinky today.Ten months was pretty long.He rubbed her cheek."I'll be right back okay?you get in your best outfit and i'll hurry back..."Shadow gave up."Okay..."Kiko smiled."kay Shadow..."he kissed her."I'll be right back..."Shadow smiled."You better be...Once you walk in this door that shirt and jacket will be off!"Kiko nodded."Okay,"He left Shadow on the bed, As he jumped out the window,Shadow jumped up and ran to her closet.kiko ran to the hospital."So he was trying to protect us?"Masuki nodded."That's why he didn't want to fight you..."Kiko noddded."Is that it?"masuki smiled."Oh were you and Shadow in the middle of..."Kiko nodded."The begging but..."Masuki laughed and held his collar."what is that?"She pointed to that spot Shadow had bit and blow on."Oh hoho...It's a hicky..."Kiko blushed."Mom..."Masuki smiled."Aww how cute!" Kakashi looked at him."I'am sorry..."Kiko nodded and left."Shadow..."He closed there bedroom door.He uzipped his jacket."Shadow..."Shadow tackled him,"Oh Kiko your home!"Kiko nodded."Uh huh..."She took off his shirt."Oh your pushy...."Kiko said as Shadow smirked,"Uh-huh,"She licked her lip's."Woah you got muscly..."Kiko nodded,"I like it...Don't get any more muscle's though..."She ran her hand's up and down his stomach.Kiko looked up at her."I thought you couldn't wait..."Kiko taunted."I wanna see how much you can wait..."Shadow said.She licked his neck again."Shadow.."he yipped."Ouch!"Shadow smirked."Did i bite you?"Kiko nodded."Yea,"

Kiko was awake at ten,Shadow was in his arm's asleep from what they did."mmmm..."Kiko smiled at shadow.She was like a sleeping child,With such innocence look's. Kiko yawned."Welll Shadow..."Shadows eyes fluttered open."Hmm?"Kiko kissed her."I do love you...I will alway's and i love Kaisuki..."shadow smiled."I needed to hear that..."Kiko smiled as Shadow snuggled back into him,Kiko looked out the window.Sombody watched them."That ended my theroy..."Said the shadow looking into Kiko and shadows room."He love's her...But now..."He paused. "We'll wait till the wedding..."Shadow woke up the next morining in bed.The covers were wrapped around her."Good morning Shadow-chan!"Kiko sat down on the bed and handed Shadow a cup of tea.She took a sip."Your happy this morning...."Shadow said.Kiko nodded."I guess what we did made my temper go away for a bit..."Shadow smiled."Oh,"Kiko was in a blue robe,"Good morin though honey..."He kissed her cheek,Shadow smiled and thought."Maybe we should do "That" More ofen!"

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on May 25, 2007, 12:13:03 PM

demonofsand on
demonofsandgood chapter. ^_^