Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - Ch 20:Day at home,

Continuation of a smiple choice life or death!

Chapter 20 - Ch 20:Day at home,

Chapter 20 - Ch 20:Day at home,

 

"mmm.."Kiko nuzzled Shadow."You okay?"Shadow nodded."Yea..."That sat on the swing on the porch,Kaisuki played beneath them.Shadow picked him up and put him in the middle.She put her head back on Kiko's chest.Kaisuki turned his head and looked at them."Oh,"shadow giggled at how cute he had gotten,Kiko patted his head and Kaisuki smiled.Kiko picked him up and went in the yard.He pur kaisuki down and he sat on the ground cross-legged,Shadow got up and did the same."Kasuki-kun..."Kiko looked at her."You should really call him "Chan" shadow..."Shadow looked."Kun is for children though..."Kiko nodded. Kaisuki stood up."Daddy..."He took a step."KIKO!Oh my god he's trying to walk!"Kiko held out his arm's.He smiled."C'mon Kaisuki,Come to daddy..."Shadow got up and tried to help him,Kaisuki took another step he almost fell."oh be carfull..."Shadow pushed him back up.After a few more stumble's Kaisuki was in his dad's arm's."Ohh...He walked..."Shadow kissed Kaisuki on the head.

Shadow untucked there bed.Kiko walked in.He kissed her cheek."Kaisuki's asleep..."he rubbed her arm."Thank you for puttin him to sleep..."She kissed her husband though his mask.Kiko smiled and helped her."What's this talk i keep hearing about?"Shadow looked up."About what?"you have a diese?"Shadow cringed.Kiko saw her shake."Oh iam sorry did i bring up bad memorie's!?"He hit himself."No,no...no..."She sighed."I can't have childern...that's my diese..."Kiko did a double take."Then how...What when!?"Shadow smiled."The doctors said i would never have a baby...And that nothing ordinary would change that..."Kiko looked to the side,"But..."Shadow put her head on his chest."They said ORDINARY...They never met you..."Kiko smiled.Shadow climbed into bed.Kiko snuggled against her."Shadow...how many kids do you want to have with me...?"Shadow blushed."Hun,We're not immortal any more...i can only have so many baby's..."Kiko laughed.He rested his head on her's."Iam glad we have more time together..."Shadow said with a smile."Me to..."

Kiko sat at the hospital with his dad. Kakashi smiled at him,Kiko didn't back.He crossed his arm's.Masuki watched them both, Kakashi looked at her.His look was sad, Afraid that his own blood hated him,Masuki looked at Kiko."Give your dad a hug..."Masuki said prodding Kiko."No..."Kakashi looked down."Kiko..."He looked at his mother."Come out in the hall..."Kiko followed his mother."Hun,"She lifted his chin with her fingers."You father...he...he went though a lot...and is sorry..."Kiko nodded.Masuki sighed."You do NOT understand...Hun,Eniko...He..."She coughed."I'll explain..."Kiko sat down on the floor with his mother."Well...?"Kiko asked.Masuki sighed."Kakashi's father, Or you grandfather Sakumo Hatake (( ALL HISTORY IS TRUE EXEPT ENIKO'S ROLE )) also known as Konoha's White Fang,Sakumo was the enemy of Chiyo's son.According to the Fourth Hokage, Sakumo was once respected as much as the Legendary Three Ninjas before he fell into disgrace after botching a mission that caused Konoha to suffer great losses. Despite knowing how critically important completion of the mission was, Sakumo had chosen to save the lives of his comrades over the success of the mission. Dishonored, Sakumo committed sucide after deep depression and a drop in his skills, which caused your father to lead his life strictly according to the Ninja code.Sakumo left his White Light Chakra Sabre to your father. which utilized chakra to produce a trail of white light from the blade when swung It was cut in half during a fight between him and an Iwagakure shinobi, Witch is one of the ninjas who basically crushed Obito Uchiha and crushed your father's eye so,Obito gave your father his Sharigan so he would live.The truth be told...Eniko messed up Sakumo's mission.."Kiko jaw dropped."ARE YOU A FATHER STALKER?!"Masuki looked at him."What? Am his wife i deserve to know..."Kiko nodded.Kiko looked down."So basically...My grandfather committed sucide?"Masuki nodded."Yep..."He looked at her."What about you parent's mom?"Masuki smiled."I lost control of my demon when i was two and it killed them..."Kiko's jaw dropped once more."Dad wasent scared of you!?"Masuki looked at him."no..They paired me with your father just incased that DID happen..."

Masuki walked back in."Huh?"She undid the bondage holding his hand's to the rail's of his hospital bed."What are you doing?"Kiko opened the door and smiled."Hi dad..."Kakashi rubbed his wrist's."Oh hi..."Kiko hugged him,Kakashi was suprised but then hugged back.Kiko smiled and Masuki hugged both of them."There are my boy's!"She laughed.Kakashi had his left eye closed because his headband was removed.Kiko smied."I'am sorry..."Kakashi returned his aplogie.He looked over at Masuki."Iam so sorry...I love you do you still love me...?"Masuki nodded,She gave him a kiss though his mask.Kakashi smiled.He blushed.

Kiko walked home happy.He walked upstair's into the bathroom."NANI!?"he covered his eye's."oh.."He looked Shadow and kaisuki were in the bathtub."Your so weird somtime's..."Shadow sighed.Kaisuki nodded.Kiko looked at Kaisuki,He hair had shampoo in it,He walked in when Shadow was washing his hair."Werido..."Kiko smiled."Move over..."Shadow smirked."you getting in?"kiko nodded."Yea..."Kaisuki looked up."Oh don't do that you'll get soap in your eye's!"Shadow laughed,Kiko got in,"Hello...Shadow-chan..."Shadow purred.Kiko washed out Kaisuki's silver hair.Shadow smiled."he has YOUR hair..."Kiko looked at him."He has your eye's..."Shadow sighed."He look's like you..."Kiko shook his head."He has your personality..."Kiko and Shadow argued like this for the rest of the night.But they ran out of thing's about Kaisuki...

"...."Shadow slept away. Kiko smiled at her.He bit her ear."Ow..."Shadow hit him with the pillow.Kiko smirked he smugged a laugh."Jerk...."Kiko fell asleep he felt somthing tug on his ear."Hmmm?"Shadow bit his ear."Shadow..."She laughed."You did it to me..."She felt his ear."Did you know all sexual feeling's can be releashed though pleasure to the ear's?"Kiko shook his head."No..."She smirked and bit down on his ear."Ow...Shadow...."She laughed."Not by biting though..."kiko sighed.she held onto him,"Thing's like..."She blew into his ear.kiko's hair on the back of his neck stood up.Shadow whined."You don't like it?"Kiko blushed."I like it..."Shadow blew into his ear again.Kiko layed his head down."Kiko...your tense..."Kiko didn't respond.Shadow felt his shoulder's."Hun,Did somthin happen today...?"she got no response,Shadow gently rubbed his shoulder's."Kiko-kun,Are you alright...are you mad at me?"

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on May 27, 2007, 12:26:26 PM

demonofsand on
demonofsandgood chapter. I shall submit mine pretty soon hopefully. lol.