Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 21 - Ch 21:What now?!

Continuation of a smiple choice life or death!

Chapter 21 - Ch 21:What now?!

Chapter 21 - Ch 21:What now?!

 

"Shadow your plan was brillant!"Masuki said as she sat up.She was caked with blood."Kakashi hun,"Masuki crawled to her husband."That was excellent..."Kakashi opened his eye's."And your Sharigan was excellent!"Masuki smiled.Kakashi got up."You were good to hun,"Kakashi laughed."Dumbass weirdo took a rock and he didin't even notice!"Shadow sat up."Kaisuki..?"Shadow shot up."Oh no!"She ran down the hall."Please be safe baby..."Shadow stopped at a doorway."Kaisuki..."Shadow growled seeing her husband being hanlded,shoved onto the ground.Shadow crawled to her baby."release,"Kaisuki opened his blue eye's."Momm-"Shadow covered his mouth."Shhh..."Kaisuki turned his head and looked at his father."DADDY!"Kiko froze."Shadow,Kaisuki...your alive..?"Shadow looked at her husband. She nodded to him.Kiko was frozen.Shadow scooped up her baby and ran down the hall.Itachi smiled at him."A clever jutsu she made to save your baby.Kiko nodded."That's Shadow for you...." Itachi walked after her.Shadow ran in the room from the oppisite corridor,"Sorry hun,I love you!"Kiko smiled."I LOVE YOU TO!"Shadow smiled and ran back off,Kiko smiled.He killed one nin easy he was free! Shadow ran down the hall."Stop right there."Shadow put Kaisuki down,"here honey don't take this off..."She tore off her headband and covered Kaisuki's eye's,She picked him back up."BRING IT dog!"Shadow said her eye's turning Sharigan.Itachi caught up."moonlight sharigan..."Itachi caught her in it."You think that you..can beat me at my own sharigan game!?"Shadow looked around."Darkness..."Shadow smirked."Come out..."She had somthing in her hand.Itachi appered behind her."GOTCA!"She pulled some wire's that were in her hand.Itachi looked for a trap."Wrong!"She had a kuni in his back.Itchi looked at her."After i kill you i'll kill your son..."Shadow looked at his back."you just try to kill me first!"She dropped the kuni."MOONLIGHT SHARIGAN!"Itachi turned to hit her.to late.

"There..."Shadow walked to the front of him."well..?"Itachi was attached to a cross,"I don't see you killing me,"Itachi growled at her."you may have more experince but you don't have my brain's..."Shadow smiled and stepped back."Now...i'll knock you out and then have my husband kill you..."She lowered hr hand."CALL OF THE REAPER!"Her hand ignighted with chakra,It looked black in this alternate universe."DIE!"She ran for him and put her hand though him,Not dead...Again...not dead....Shadow's game broke she woke up Kaisuki still in her arm's.She gasped.Call of the reaper three time's in a row would kill her Shadow's knee's shook,she did it twice."I can't do it again..."Itachi's eye's opened."My leg's..won't move.."Shadow thought."Iam going to die..Kaisuki will but I CAN'T let that happen!"there was a rumble."Get away from her!"Masuki sped down the hall Kakashi behind her.Masuki got infront of Shadow and her baby."Kakashi-kun,take them..."Kakashi picked Shadow up Kaisuki rested in her arm's."Be carfull..."Masuki nodded."Just take them...Be safe Kakashi..."Kakashi nodded."Be well hun,"Kakashi took off."Well only five hitake remain..will you kill this one?"Masuki got down."I think not..."Her nail's grew and a tail slashed her dress witch was almost in ribbion's."Demon..."Masuki got up."Well thank you..."She said.

Kakashi ran with Shadow and Kaisuki.He layed them down."shadow wake up..wake up..."Shadow opened her eye's,But it was hard."Kaisuki...?"Kakashi picked him up."He's right here..."Kakashi put the baby in his mother's arm's."Thank you...Kakashi..."Kakashi nodded."You be safe...my wife need's me...."Shadow got up."No,I'll get her...Kiko doesn't need to lose his father and mother.She put Kaisuki into Kakashi's hand's."Shadow!You can barly move!"Shadow trudged back trying not to stumble."I..I...have to..."Kaisuki hugged Kakashi's neck."Mommy will be okay...."Kakashi whispered."An Anbu leader doesent get killed off easily and.... When she was twelve she had one of the hardest teacher's...He was my rival,He tought Shadow all about hand to hand combat and speed witch is what she mostly use's,"Kakashi caculated."Shadow's speed and endurence and yet... She has one flaw," Kakashi smiled. "That one flaw: to protect who she love's with her life" Kakashi smiled."You have good parent's..."Kakashi said looking at Kaisuki."They love you very much..."Shadow walked up the stair's of the building,holding her arm."i'll use my last if i have to..."She walked in,"Masuki...?"There was a body on the floor."Masuki!!"She got down."She's knocked out..."Shadow got up.

She had to look for her husband with a physco in the building...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on June 1, 2007, 2:45:08 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandCool, I'm writing my final right now! It'll have to be changed up a little since this chap sorta threw me off a little , but it's doable. ^_^