Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 22 - Ch 22:made to be alone?i think not,

Continuation of a smiple choice life or death!

Chapter 22 - Ch 22:made to be alone?i think not,

Chapter 22 - Ch 22:made to be alone?i think not,

 

Masuki gripped Shadow."It's okay..."Shadow weakly got up.She went to Kaisuki."Wake up...Hun,"She brushed bloody hair out of his face.she fell down the strength in her knee's gone.She put her hand's together."You do it shadow...Put all your strength into it,"Shadow nodded."I will..."She put a kiss on her baby's lip's.They turned a quick blue then it went away.Masuki crawled over to her husband's blood.She put it on her finger's,"You blood is in me Kakashi,I'll protect them with all i have..."She looked at the blood dripping down her finger's."Thank you..."She closed her hand into a fist."For what we had...Couldn't have done it without you..."Shadow had her son rolled on his back."Kaisuki..."She mumbled somthing.His body went blue with a ivory blue color."If only your dad was this young and not older than me or i could bring him back..."The blue went away."Wake up..."Kaisuki was motionless.Shadow smiled and held his head."Come on,It's not nap time..."Kaisuki opened his eye's.

"I CAN'T BELIVE YOU!"A yell was heard though the house."I just want what's best for him!"JOINING THE BLACK OPS!? HE'S MY BABY!"Dosu was kicked into the street."HE'S NOT JOINING THE BLACK OPS WHEN HES OLDER!"Dosu turned."You did!"Shadow stuck her head out the window."Don't talk about me!"Shadow said."YOU LITTLE BRAT!"Shadow slammed the house window."Whew..."Masuki looked at her."Dad at it again?"Shadow nodded."Yes..."Masuki laughed."Oh your father Shadow..."She laughed and went into the kitchen,This was two week's after Kiko died. "Kaisuki will not join the black op's..."Masuki looked at her."I don't blame you..."Shadow banged her head against the wall."Now will i get the children i wanted...?"Masuki looked in."I don''t know Kiko was the only one who can get you with a baby huh?"Shadow looked at her."Don't rub it in..."Masuki laughed."I love living with you shadow!"she sat on the couch."Your so funny!"Kaisuki ran to her."Hi grandma!"Masuki hugged him,"hey baby!"Shadow sighed."I don't get a hug?you hurt my feeling's..."She prentended to cry.Kaisuki freaked out."MOMMY DON'T CRY!!!"He hugged her waist that's all he could reach."DON'T CRY!"Shadow stopped."Ohh so now i get a hug?"Kaisuki nodded."Oh..okay..."Kaisuki smiled."I'am happy i got to save Kaisuki..."Masuki smiled."You should be..."

"goodnight huh..."Kaisuki reached out."Mom.."Shadow sighed,"Okay....I'll sing it..."Kaisuki smiled."YAY!"He cheered.Shadow smiled."Okay..."



Natsuhiboshi naze akai?
Yuube kanashii yume wo miita
Naite hanashoota
Akai me yo

Natsuhiboshi naze mayou
Kieta warashi wo sagashooteru
Dakara kanashii yume wo miru

-= Translation =-

Summer star why are you red?
Last night I had a sad dream
Crying as I talked
Oh, red eyes

Summer star, why are you lost?
You are searchin for we who disappeared
Thats why I have sad dreams


http://profile.imeem.com/zDkbJi/music/tWvoc35c/natsuhiboshi/ (Hear Shadow sing click on link)

"If i every lose you Kaisuki i will be so upset..." Shadow said as her baby started to fall asleep.She brushed silver hair from his eye's."Love you baby..."Kaisuki fell asleep.Shadow smiled and turned off his light.She kissed his forehead before she closed his door.Shadow tucked herself in and fel asleep she was used to having Kiko's arm's around her waist.The bed seemed bigger since he wasent in it.Shadow woke up and tear's resurfaced,"Why?Why?Why?Can't we just live normal!?"She cryed all of her tear's out,Then came pleasent dream's.Not  for so long though...The next morning Shadow walked around the house.Blood was on the floor."KAISUKI!"Shadow panicked she ran to the end of the trai."Mommy..i cut y finger..."He showed it to her,That's what the blood spurt's were."Oh,Okay honey..."Shadow kissed his cut and got him a bandaid, Shadow was so scared she was going to lose Kaisuki but that was Shadow's baby! She had him. She didn't want to lose him...

Would she?

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on June 1, 2007, 10:01:32 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandCool, and good song. I like it all, it is all very nice. ^_^

P.S. The twist I was talking about,........it hasn't happened yet........Kiko may be alive...........you'll just have to keep your eyes peeled, ^_^

ShadowsGirl101 on June 1, 2007, 10:27:15 AM

ShadowsGirl101 on
ShadowsGirl101OMG!You and your suspense!
NOOOOOOO!!!!