Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 23 - Ch 23: All he has,

Continuation of a smiple choice life or death!

Chapter 23 - Ch 23: All he has,

Chapter 23 - Ch 23: All he has,

 

 

Kaisuki offically became i momma's boy, They had fun together. "ARRGGHHH!" AHH! KAISUKI!"This night they were making cookie's, Kaisuki took the flour and poured it over himself then he really scared Shadow."You little kidder!"shadow play hit him on the head.Finally it was time for him to take a bath."You little flour monster!" Shadow turned on the water for him.She took off his clothe's and threw him in the bath tub."Whee!"Shadow laughed at him and took his clothe's to the washer.She put her's in the washer and joined little Kaisuki in his bath."Mommy..."Shadow looked at him as he whined not wanting his hair washed."Oh Kaisuki don't give me that cute little pouty face..."Kaisuki laughed."I love you mommy,"Shadow smiled."Love you to,"They finshed there bath."Okay kid,Get ready for bed,"Kaisuki ran to his room."Okay!"He laughed and shut his door.Shadow put on her pajamas and brushed her hair."Okay hun,"She walked into his room.Kaisuki ran onto his bed and went under the cover's.Shadow tucked him in."Okay..night hun," Kaisuki smiled and closed his eye's.Shadow hugged the door."goodnight..."She turned off his light and shut his door.Shadow slept for a bit then she was waken up by a short whine.Shadow rubbed her eye's and got used to the dark before she got up and looked into Kaisuki's room.There was the whine! Kaisuki was crying.Shadow turned on his light."Baby?"She sat down on his bed."Mommy!"He hugged her.Shadow looked at him."Did you dream of daddy again?"Kaisuki nodded his head dug into Shadow's stomach."Honey...Daddy isn't gone...he's looking at you right now...and he's seeing you cry and i'am sure he doesent like that..."Kaisuki nodded his head still in Shadow."Mommy he still love's me...?"He looked up his big blue eye's welded with tear's."OF course he love's you hun,"Shadow said."He alway's will..."

Masuki slept on the couch."HUH!?OH MY GOD!"She fell on the floor."THE ENMEY!"She had a kuni in her hand."Oh..."Kaisuki started at her."Grandma your scary!"Kaisuki said with a weird look."I'am just insucure..."Masuki said standing up."Your insucure?"Shadow walked by and into the kitchen."Yes,Kinda..."Masuki said with a sigh."Wow...."Masuki nodded."Uh huh..."Kaisuki smiled."DING! DONG! DANG!"Masuki laughed."Shad you let him listen to that damn song!"Shadow smiled."yes and he love's it!"Masuki rolled her eye's. "Iam so sure he does!"shadow laughed."Masuki? You want some sweet bun's?"Masuki jumped."HELL YA! those are my favovrite food's!"Shadow laughed and put sweet bun's on the table.Kaisuki laughed.He sat on his mom's lap as he knawed on his grandma's favorite food."Mommy you make the best sweet bun's!"Shadow nuzzled him."Oh thank you sweetie..."She kissed his head as Kaisuki giggled."He's such a momma's boy..."Masuki said chewing on a bun."I Love MY momma's boy!"Masuki smiled."You should..."

"your all he has..."

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on June 5, 2007, 8:36:04 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandGood Chapter, ^_^ Kiko shall soon make his return with someone by his side...........keep your eyes peeled.

ShadowsGirl101 on June 5, 2007, 4:56:46 PM

ShadowsGirl101 on
ShadowsGirl101you keep sayin that..THE SUSPENSE DAMNIT!