Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 24 - Ch 24:My dead friend

Continuation of a smiple choice life or death!

Chapter 24 - Ch 24:My dead friend

Chapter 24 - Ch 24:My dead friend

 

"Intruder? All black op's?To the middle of the forest?Who the heck would be out there?"

wind's raced by. A flail leaf gently floated down to the earth.It was tossed back into the air by a wind that shot by."shadow,"The female who was running looked at another man dressed in an Black op's uniform."you check to the west..."The nin nodded toward's her."Okay..."Shadow jumped off her path and into a tree."Got it..." The other black op's ran straight."If radio check was correct we need to keep her out of harm's way and out of the village..."A anbu with a dog type mask said."Shadow here is an important piece..."The ran faster.An anbu with a crow mask turned his head."Speaking of shadow...We should run up on the target soon..."The black op with the dog mask nodded."Let's go..."They ran into a clearing.There was a man in it."Bingo Ronin your target is alway's where you say..."Said the dog mask anbu.Ronin nodded."Yes,"The man had this weird arm,It was a long Shadowy type of arm."Where is mr.s Kinuta?"The Anbu smirked behind there mask's."She's away from you..."Ronin turned around."Don't warn her Ronin,Shadow is fine..."This man smiled."I'll kill you then to get her..."The dog masked Anbu looked at there new oppent."Why do you want her?"That's none of your bussiness now is it?"Ronin turned and ran."RONIN! DAMNIT!"The remaining two stood there wanting to protect the way to there fellow black op.

"Shadow!"Ronin followed her scent.Shadow stopped."Ronin?What's wrong?""GET DOWN!"To late.The Shadow hand grabbed her."AH!"Shadow kicked as the hand held her in the air."I have her!Yes!"Ronin looked up."I started this..I'll END IT!"He pulled a Katana off his back."RONIN!"Shadow said as one of the hand's finger's went transparent and made a hole in her chest witch started to leak blood."Shadow i'll save you,"Ronin said the sword shining."LET HER GO!"Ronin went up to this killer and tryed to slash him,He blocked and blocked and blocked.Ronin panted."She's losing blood fast already about 44 cc's have left her body.Ronin lifted his sword and the man grabbed it."What do you want with Mrs.Shadow?"Ronin said pushing his sword down on the man's hand."I want her heart....I need a strong shonbi's heart for me to live on. Forever."Ronin gritted his teeth."Why Mrs.Shadow?"The man smirked."She is a strong shonbi and a female heart witch is easier for me to get.This shadow girl also has a fragile almost broken heart but she remain's in termoil wondering about her husband and her child.I plan to have that Termoil...FOR MYSELF!"Ronin yelled."RAZOR BLADE!"He jumped back.He let the Katana fly spinning like a razor blade.The blade cut the man's shadow hand.Ronin smiled."Gotca Mrs. Shadow..."He caught her.Suddenly.Ronin was picked up.The hand rejuivinated.Shadow sat up."RONIN!"She picked up the Katana.She got up."I'll...save you..."Shadow pulled the katana back."CALL OF THE-"Shadow stopped in mid sentence.The had threw Ronin into a tree.His spine and body cracked in half."OH MY GOD!RONIN!"Shadow cryed.Ronin was shadow's favorite Anbu buddie's.And her only other than her husband used to be,"Ronin he gave his life for me,"Shadow sunk to her knee's."Now Shadow before you perish i'll rip out your heart.Shadow stayed down."Ronin..Ronin..You can't be dead..."

"you will not touch her..."Shadow's tear's hit the ground.Leaves swirled."Now...."A man appered.Dosu Kinuta."Shadow honey get up..."Shadow stayed down,Her chest oozed with blood mixed with sadness and grief.Dosu backed up slowly,He got behind Shadow and gently picked her up.Dosu watching every move that this mysterious man made.Dosu backed into the wood's."stay down..."Shadow struggled with him,She fought out of her dad's arm's.She picked up Ronin's body and dragged it.Dosu took them to the hospital."HELP ME!PLEASE!"He walked into the hospital Ronin in his arm's shadow hanging onto Dosu.They were automatically helped.Dosu waited for new's."Mr.kinuta..."Dosu looked up."Yes?"The dr looked down."The human body has only five gallon's of blood....shadow lost Three in a half,"dosu cringed."Will she..?"The dr sighed."Rest rest and we need to find sombody who was Ab negitive blood type..."Dosu shot up."Kiko and Kakashi they were A.B negitive's..."The dr smiled."Where are they...?"Dosu frowned."there dead," The dr frowned."Oh..Mr.s Shadow has only a few month's then..."Dosu gritted his teeth."DAMNIT!"Dosu thought. "If Kiko was alive he'd give Shadow some of his blood"

Shadow layed in a white hospital bed."Mommy..."Shadow turned her head."Hi baby..."Kaisuki was standing there with flower's."you wanna climb in bed with me?"Kaisuki nodded.He put the flower's on the table took off his shoe's and climbed in bed under the cover's with his mother.Shadow put her arm's around her baby."Kaisuki-kun..."He turned his head."Yes mommy?"Shadow brushed his silver hair out of his eye's."I love you honey..."Kaisuki smiled."i love you to mommy!"He put hi9s head into his mother's chest.Shadow smiled.She put her head in his warm spikey silver hair.

Dosu and Masuki stood at the leaf gate."If he come's back..." Dosu nodded."We protect this village and Shadow as well as her baby..."Masuki nodded."To protect..."dosu looked into the herizion. "I will die for my daughter..."

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on June 7, 2007, 9:38:17 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandVERY good chapter, another one of the "perfect" chapters as I call them. ^_^ Just enough drama/fighting/emotion=perfect. Kiko shall return soon enough, keep your eyes peeled........... ^_^

ShadowsGirl101 on June 7, 2007, 11:23:56 AM

ShadowsGirl101 on
ShadowsGirl101DAMNIT!!!You keep sayin that, Thank you thou...BUT BRING IT OUT!YOUR KILLING ME!