Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 25 - Ch 25: Our right's

Continuation of a smiple choice life or death!

Chapter 25 - Ch 25: Our right's

Chapter 25 - Ch 25: Our right's

In the old rickety hospital of leaf,Shadow layed still the hospital bed under the sheet's. A small five year old under the cover's and in her arm's as well. Shadow was awake and watching her baby sleep and playing with his hair. "Sweetie...morning...'Shadow said as she kissed her baby on the head.Kaisuki gently raised his head."Mommy?"Shadow smiled."Yep..."Kaisuki slid out of the bed,He yawned."Hey kid..you want some waffle's?"Kaisuki jumped up."Yesh please!!!"Shadow laughed and sat up and slowly got of the bed.She had to be carefull with how low her blood could get."Let's go..."Shadow said gently as she helped her child get dressed."Mommy..."Shadow looked up from putting on his shoes."Yes honey...?"Kaisuki shivered."Is daddy okay?"Shadow nodded."He's in a better place.."Kaisuki looked down."Hey baby! Don't be so glum..."She lifted his head."I'am still here so is grandma and Dosu grandpa!"Kaisuki smiled."I love you most mama!"Kaisuki said childishly kissing his mother.

Masuki and Dosu sat downstairs."You know....That freakie weirdo may come back..." Dosu said sipping on coffee.Masuki sighed."Dosu..were family right?"Dosu nodded."Right..."Dosu smiled.Masuki frowned."Masuki-chan are you alright?"Masuki shook her head."no,"Dosu frowned."What?"Masuki sighed."Before Kakashi died.."Dosu motioned her on."We were thinking of having a baby..."Dosu looked at her."Masuki arn't you to old...?"Masuki laughed."Demon's can have as many kid's as they want...But if its a male he better hurry and transfer some of that demon to her or she'll run out of egg's...AND NO MORE BABY'S FOR HIM.."Masuki laughed.Dosu did a short giggle,"oh so you and kakashi could have a baby?"Masuki nodded."Yes we could!!"Dosu rolled his eyes.""Don't roll your eyes at me!"Masuki laughed."Mostly the demon get's transported though intercourse..."Masuki said pouring sugar in her coffee."So it's most likey that Shadow has part of it inside her maybe just a tiny tinny bit but it's enough to affect!"Dosu looked at her."So shaddy won't lose the blood?"Masuki smiled."She's probally almost back to her full bloodish self!"Dosu sighed."Thank god!" Masuki smiled."Exactly!"Dosu smiled."hey,Masuki-chan were you and kakashi going to have a boy or girl?"Masuki sighed."We wanted another boy..."Dosu's ear's twitched."Do you hear somthing?"Masuki listened."I do..."Dosu shot up."You know who it is?"Masuki shot up."Mr. Demon hunter!"Dosu shook his head."We never get a break!"They ran out the door.

"STOP WHERE YOU ARE!"The two stopped."If you are here for what we th-"Dosu shook his head."Masuki look!"Masuki was in denail."Oh my god!"There in the distance was a bloodied figure."Eniko...who could have...beat him this badly?"Masuki asked herself.They kneeled down."Eniko.."He's alive..."Dosu shook the enmey."Wake up!"Eniko opened his eye's."They killed Kyrin and there after sombody..."Masuki pressed."Who?"Dosu looked at his battered body."he's our enemy we shouldn't trust him Masuki-chan..."Masuki spat."He's dying nothing he can try to do will hurt us..."Masuki put his arm around her shoulder."Dosu will you help me?"Dosu sadly nodded.he helped Masuki drag Eniko into the hospital. after a few hour's he was stable.Masuki walked in."Who killed Kyrin?" Masuki asked.Eniko opened one red eye."All i know is they said they were demon hunter's after the demon's and nobody can make them stop..."Masuki watched him."Who are they?"Eniko sighed."I don't know...They want to kill every demon...ALL THAT FACED THEM ARE DEAD!" Masuki smirked."Oh yea?"Eniko looked at her."They'll kill you..your son and his offspring and wife..."Masuki looked at the end of the bed."You know this how?"Eniko smiled."You know that Dog demon i was hunting?"Masuki nodded."Yes..."Eniko layed his hand on her's."They killed him...one blow..i watched..Just they tourtured him then, Bam he was dead and all they did was put a spell tag on him..."Masuki's eye's widened."They know the spell?"Eniko nodded."I haven't even figured it out yet..."Masuki looked down."My family is in danger..."Eniko nodded."Yes..."Masuki looked up."you know..Masuki-chan since we were five i alway's had a crush on you..."Eniko said looking up at her."well Eniko thing's really changed since then..."masuki said."But Masuki...Your husband..we we can-"I can't betray Kakashi like that even in death..."Eniko nodded."Why did you chose to try and kill me when you loved me?"Masuki asked."My father wanted me to follow in his step's...I had no clue what was inside of you...Till you were seventeen..."

Masuki sighed."Eniko...Thing's got diffrent..."Eniko looked to the end of the bed."You were my first kiss and i still hold that to heart Masuki-chan..." Masuki nodded."I'll be back to check on you..."Masuki said starting to walk out,Her hand slipped from Eniko's.Masuki sighed. Dosu got right in her bussiness."YOU AND ENIKO WERE IN LOVE!?"Masuki nodded."When we were thirteen yes,"Dosu backed off."then why did he try to kill you..?"Shadow walked by Kaisuki holding her head."I heard Eniko was in the hospital..."Dosu nodded.Masuki looked at Kaisuki and picked him up."Eniko won't hurt anyone now..."Kaisuki looked at Dosu."Who's Eniko..?"Masuki got up."Better intoduce you..."dosu flipped out."HE'S A KILLER!"Masuki stuck out her tounge."Dosu you are so overreactive..."OVER REACTIVE!?"dosu yelled.Masuki turned around."Kaisuki..3..2..1"NYA!"They both stuck out there tounge's."My own grandson did that to me..."Dosu mumbled.Masuki held Kaisuki as she walked to Eniko's room."Eniko meet my grandson..."She walked over to Eniko's bed."Wow..thought two generation's he still look's like Kakashi does..."Masuki nodded."Yes..."Eniko looked at Kaisuki.He smiled.Kaisuki shook."It's okay kaisuki-kun he's okay..."Eniko smiled."He's very cute..."Masuki smiled."you think he's cute you should see who he got his personailty and eye's from...Shadow..."Shadow looked in."Hm?"Masuki laughed."This is Kaisuki's mother..."Masuki passed Kaisuki to Shadow.Shadow held up her hand in a way of hello. Eniko nodded to her hello.Masuki looked his way."Please take off your dumb hunter hat..."Eniko spat."This is my hat no way..." Shadow and kaisuki left.Masuki started out the door."Masuki...i will help protect Kaisuki shadow and you from those hunters..."Masuki shot him a smile."I'll watch your back as well!"

"Masuki-chan...why did you leave me for him...?"

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on June 14, 2007, 11:49:51 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandVery touching, I like the emotions throughout this chapter. ^_^ Very well written. You have that talent where you can get to people's hearts, obviously through writing. Kiko will return soon enough,...........perhaps sooner than you think.........keep your eyes peeled,............

ShadowsGirl101 on June 14, 2007, 11:59:27 AM

ShadowsGirl101 on
ShadowsGirl101damnit i'll kill you you don't bring it out!!