Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 27 - Ch 27:Happy b-day pt 2

Continuation of a smiple choice life or death!

Chapter 27 - Ch 27:Happy b-day pt 2

Chapter 27 - Ch 27:Happy b-day pt 2
"Happy birthday Kaisuki-kun!!!!!"Said what was left of the Hitake and Kinuta family.Kaisuki giggled."Thank you!"He said while laughing.shadow smiled and kissed his head."happy 6th honey!"After a few minute's Dosu walked in with a cake."Oh i heard sombody was having a birthday!"Dosu looked around."Oh wrong room!"Kaisuki waved his arm's."RIGHT ROOM RIGHT ROOM!"Kaisuki called.Dosu smiled and layed the cake on a table."I know kiddo!!!"He patted his head.Kaisuki smiled and blew out his candle's. Shadow smiled."what did you wish for?" Kaisuki smiled. "I wished that you and daddy could love eachother again..." awww sweetie!!!"Shadow hugged him."It's okay mommy..."Dosu handed Kaisuki a box."This is from me..."Kaisuki ripped paper from the box."Momma look!"Kaisuki squeeled opening the box.He pulled out a book,Scroll's,shurikens,Kuni's and a holster as well as a first aid kit and a sound necklace."Thank you Grandpa!"Kaisuki said kissing Dosu on the cheek.Masuki handed him a box."From Me..."Kaisuki eagerly opened the brown box. in the box was a game and black clothes.Kaisuki hugged Masuki gently and opened Eniko's present. It contained training tool's. Shadow layed her present down infront of him."Here sweetie..."kaisuki gently took off the ribbion."Momma thank you!"It was a photo album and Kiko' old clothes when he was Kaisuki's age.

They flipped thought the photo album, There was Kiko and Shadow together, They were playing on the bed and Kiko was holding the camera and took a silly picture.There was another one where Kiko was kissing Shadow on the cheek, Shadow laughed at that picture. Afterward They ate cake and ice cream. And Shadow put Kaisuki in his night clothes. "Night!"Shadow pulled Kaisuki into her hospital bed."Night sweetie..."kaisuki yawned and turned his head into Shadows chest."Night mommy.." Later that night, The window opened."Shadow..."There was a whispery voice."Shadow..."the man that tryed to take Shadow's heart crept in."Shadow..."He looked over and saw Kaisuki and Shadow asleep."Your mine..."Not today!!"A man slinked though the window and the man slammed his sword into the heart stealer."Get away from her..."Shadow lifted her head and the heart stealer dissinagrated."KIKO?!"The man walked over."Shadow?"Shadow got up without waking Kaisuki."Kiko oh my god.."She walked over to him."Honey i missed you so much..."She pulled down his mask to see if it was really him."It is you..."Kiko nodded."Sweetie Kaisuki..his wish came true..."Wish?"He wished for his mommy and daddy to be back with eachother."Kiko looked down. "Can my mission wait?" Shadow smiled at him."He's six today..."Kiko eyes wided"Today?"Yes honey..."Kiko shook his head."Kaisuki died with me..."shadow shook her head."I brought him back to life..."Kiko peered in shadow's bed."oh," He went over to the bed."Kaisuki..?"Kaisuki opened his eyes and sat up."Daddy...?"

Kiko nodded."Hi kid...Kaisuki yawned."Hi daddy..."Kiko picked him up."Your six?"Kaisuki nodded."Yes..."Shadow looked at Kiko."Is Kakashi-?"Kiko nodded."Oh.."Shadow frowned."Masuki is so depressed to..."Kiko put Kaisuki down."I missed you honey..."Shadow said kissing Kiko on the lip's

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on June 16, 2007, 9:05:20 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandcool. ^_^