Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 28 - Ch 28:Love me?

Continuation of a smiple choice life or death!

Chapter 28 - Ch 28:Love me?

Chapter 28 - Ch 28:Love me?

 

"Your mother is ranked with tusande when it boils down to it...But only in Taijutsu does she match tusande..."How did mommy learn Taijutsu so good?""Well your mom was tought by your grandpa's great rival,His name is Maito Gai, He was excellent and was so good at taijutsu... Gai noticed that your mother really had no talent in ninjutsu or genjutsu,So he taught her.He trained her.Pushed her over her limit's!Just so your mom could have a chance in the real word...""So daddy married a T-tai jutsu..."Your father pretty much married a Taijutsu specialist!"Wow..."It's said that your mom had a thing for the REAL tai specialist! They had a little thing going on behind closed dorr's and they say his tai-jutsu blood split into her."Who was he?""well his name was Lee...Your mom had a crush on him untill she dated your father..."That's cool!"Well yea it's pretty cool,but you know your mother is with that Tai-justsu specialist right now?"MR LEE? HE'S THE SPECIALIST!?"Yea,He's one of your mother's team mate's...""OH WOW!"Yea she really liked him..."

"Okay..Now Shad,Is your foot better?"Shadow nodded."Yep Good as new!"Lee nodded."That's awsome!"Shadow nodded."I saw Kiko last night...'Lee looked at her. "You "SAW" him?"Shadow nodded."Yep...."Lee stopped."Wow...."Shadow smiled."I know..." Lee and Shadow in the forest.They walked till night fall.Then they heard: "ALL ARE DAMNED!"Shadow itched her head."Sombody is mad..."Lee laughed.Shadow thought."Let's check it out!"Lee saluted."Hai!"Shadow and Lee walked toward the noise."Oh my god holy sh-"Shadow covered Lee's mouth."You were right Kiko is alive..."And what the hell is wrong with him?"Shadow walked."SHADOW!"Lee chased after her.Kiko looked up at them with blood red eye's.He licked his lip's."Oh my god..."Lee shook.Kiko got up."All are damned and need to go to he-"He stopped and looked at Shadow.His body shook."He's looking at you Shadow..."Lee whispered."uhhh..."She smiled."Hi Kiko..."She did a small wave."Rember me?"Kiko looed at her with an oblivious look."I had your baby...Kaisuki-kun!"Kiko tilted his head."DUDE YOU BETTER REMBER I WENT THOUGH ALOT OF PAIN!"Lee put his hand over Shadow's mouth this time.Kiko turned his heads to Lee.He growled."uh oh..."Kiko pulled out a sword."AHH!"Lee yelled."No no no no!BAD DOG!"kiko had the wtf look."he listen's to you?"Lee said scared hiding behind Shadow.Kiko put down the sword."Okay okay..."Lee was shaking away.Shadow turned her head."Lee!"Kiko bowed his head."my shadow angel"Shadow had the wide eye's."uhhh...."Shadow didn't turn her head."3..2..1"Kiko picked the sword back up."RUN!"Shadow and Lee kicked off.Kiko started to chase.Shadow tripped."lee!"Lee turned around.Kiko hopped over her and chased after Lee."Oh my god..."Shadow couldn't move her leg."I broke my ankle!"Shadow cryed. About two hour's later Kiko came trudding back.Shadow pretended to be dead.Kiko looked at her.Shadow opened one eye.She saw Kiko's steel tip boot's."Please don't kick me..."shadow said in her thought's.

Kiko kneeled down,He touched her ankle.Shadow winced in pain but said nothing.Kiko picked her up and Shadow pretended like she broke her neck.Kiko carried.Shadow fell asleep.  Morning drawn though the leave's like stained glass."Mmmm..."Shadow opened her eye's."hmm?"She sat up.She was in a pile of moss.Her pillow was Kiko's jacket."Ohh my,"Shadow looked at her broken ankle.It was bandaged."Oh,"Shadow looked around.Curled up in some leave's was the demon wolf himself.Kiko was curled in a little ball.He looked....Normal, Shadow rubbed her head."Ummm..."She looked down."AH!"Her clothe's were torn to shread's.She barley had any of her clothe's on left...Shadow mumbled to herself."Rapist demon..."Shadow said annoyed.  Shadow was up sewing her clothe's."I swear..."She was sewing her under shirt.Kiko mumbled to himself."ENJOY THE FACT YOU FRIGGIN "TOOK ME" LAST NIGHT!?"Shadow mumbled.Sure they made love and haden't for about five month's was not a reason for him to do thing's like that even in demon state.Shadow finnally finshed and was working on her sweater."Mmm..."Kiko raised his head."What are you doing here?"Shadow turned to him."WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?"Kiko sat up."I don't rember a damn thing..."Shadow glared at him."The fact that you "Took me" last night doesent ring a bell?"Shadow said."I took you?...."He was still half-asleep."Yes you did..."Kiko rubbed his eye's.Shadow looked at him.Kiko thought."OH! Ya we didn't make love for a long time had we?"Shadow sighed."Five month's..."Kiko itched the back of his head."Now i rember!You were just laying there..so innocent and..."He stopped himself and blushed."Blush away..."Shadow said."You really torn my clothe's..."Kiko smiled."Sorry..."shadow stopped."Well..."Well what?"Shadow sighed."you alway's run off right about now..."Kiko got up."hmmm..."Shadow sighed."You know why the hell did you date me?!"kiko ooked at her."hmmm?" Shadow looked down."it's okay if you don't love me anymore you hardly stay around anymore and when you do have time you run away... Don't you love me anymore?"

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on June 17, 2007, 1:34:31 PM

demonofsand on
demonofsandvery good chapter, I'll write my next one now.