Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 29 - Ch 29:Crying over him!?

Continuation of a smiple choice life or death!

Chapter 29 - Ch 29:Crying over him!?

Chapter 29 - Ch 29:Crying over him!?

"Why the hell am i crying over him...?"Shadow's hand's shook."you know..why the hell should he have his son!?He wasent there when i had him..not there for his first word...."Shadow flustered."Iam his birth mother you can't take that away from me!"She cryed."Mamma?"She looked up."Oh, Hi baby..."Kaisuki looked at her."Mamma are you crying?"Shadow whiped her tear's."No sweetie,There's just..."Kaisuki tilted his head."I love you mamma..."Shadow hugged him."I love you to sweetie..."Shadow's hand's shook."You know hun?"Kaisuki smiled."What ma?"Shadow smiled."Would you like to stay with Mr.Lee?"Kaisuki nodded."Just for a hour or so..Momma has to talk to him and Mr.Hokage..."Kaisuki smiled."Okay..."Shadow patted his head."good!"She grabbed his hand."Let's go..."Kaisuki laughed."Okay!"

"No Shadow!He can't take your baby away!"Lee said sitting down three cup's."That's YOUR baby!"Shadow sadly sighed."Listen Shad,"Lee lifted her head with his finger's."You gave birth to him and what the hell did Kiko do?"Shadow looked down."THAT SON OF A GUN SCREWED ME OVER THAT'S WHAT HE DID!"Lee nodded."He didn't have birth pain's he didn't cry over the fact that his love was alway's away or playing dead!"Shadow nodded."What happen's if he take's over? Just leave Kaisuki in a locked apartment!?"Lee sat down."Shaddy-chan you better talk to that Hokage!"Shadow nodded."I will..."Lee took in a sharp breath."That tick's me off..He has a good lady and what does he do?Get's her pregnant,Play's dead,Wasent there for the kid, stayed in the baby's life for what? 2 YEAR'S? 4 top's?,then he dies again come's back and has the goddamn nerve to want HIS baby?"Lee shook his head."That is not right!"Lee sighed."Lee,thank you..."Lee looked up."Hm?"Thank you for the advice a place to come just thank you for everything..."Shadow said with a smile smile.Lee nodded."Iam just...you ever need a place to go i'll be here..." Shadow nodded and got up."thank you again..."She waved at Kaisuki."I'll be RIGHT back!"Kaisuki nodded as Shadow walked out the door.

Shadow talked to her Hokage.Guess what? they we're going to be escourted to sound village and there they should be "Happily together forever and ever" She sighed."Back to sound...where i was born...It was nice enough that Lee and Mrs Masuki got to come."She went to her home told Masuki and got thing's packed.Then they started there walk."Mamma...."Shadow looked down at Kaisuki."Yes?"Kaisuki stopped and shifted his feet."Are you and daddy fightin?"Shadow smiled."No just a tussle.."Kaisuki nodded."Hey,"Kaisuki looked up."Huh?"Be happy..."Kaisuki smiled."Yes mamma!"After a few hour's of walking they stopped in Sound village.Shadow picked Kaisuki up."C'mon sweetie..." There they stayed a few day's.One night a Shadow crept by the window. It gently opened the door.The Shadow gently walked over to the bed,It was Shadow's New "Ex" supposibly. Kiko smiled.Kaisuki was tucked onto bed with Shadow hugging him and pulling him in a pleasent dream,Kaisuki murmered and snuggled into Shadow's chest.Kiko looked at Shadow he kneeled down and kissed her gently and softly pulled Kaisuki from her arm's.Shadow sat up."Kiko?"kiko was caught."What the hell?"To Kiko's suprise she didn't yell.Shadow watched him.Kaisuki opened his eye's from a position shift."Momma...?"Kaisuki looked into Kiko's eye's."Your not momma...Put me back...."Kiko was shocked."He like's living with Shadow and even though i went missin Kaisuki still wanted his mother..."Shadow rubbed her eye's."You know that...the hearing isn't...till..hhmm what day is it...?"Kiko put Kaisuki down.Shadow wouldn't do anything but- Kaisuki was all she had left...After he said he would leave her. Shadow looked at him."You wanna stay here?I don't mind..."She got up and streached."Well...I'll show you to your room and-"Kiko was looking at a picture."What are you doing?"It was a picture of them all three of them,When Shadow first had her baby and Kiko first saw Kaisuki,

"Shadow what went wrong...?"Shadow looked up."Hm?"What went wrong...we were happy we were in love...then..then what happened?"Kiko said watching the picture as if the image would move."you went away so much...And if not i felt lonley like i didn't even have a husband...And i looked at Kaisuki, He look's just like you but...that stabbed me in the heart deeper.So i thought well all go though rough times and it will get better but it never did..."Shadow looked down.Kiko put down the picture."Do you want this back?"Shadow pulled off her wedding ring.Kiko looked shocked."Cause if you want it back...you can take it..."Shadow said on the brink of crying."I mean it's your's pretty much..."She looked at the ring."Well?"Shadow choked on some oncoming tear's.Kiko's hand's shook."Does she really mean that-?"Kiko took off his glove.He wore his wedding band. It was silver and had ingraved on the inside. "Forever is our goal..." Kiko pulled the glove back on.Shadow put her ring on the table."It's here if you want it..."She walked over to her dresser."And here you probally didn't rember but... It's midnight... Happy anniversary..."Shadow layed a box on the table."I got that for you..."Kiko untied the ribbion on the purple box."Shadow..."Inside was a photo album and a card Kaisuki made that said happy anniversary."I put everything in that album..now if you want you can stay here or go..."

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on June 23, 2007, 11:13:26 PM

demonofsand on
demonofsandgood chap, and Kiko had no intention at all of keeping Kaisuki, he said he would be there for kaisuki. He doesn't want to take him away from Shadow.

ShadowsGirl101 on June 24, 2007, 6:39:35 AM

ShadowsGirl101 on
ShadowsGirl101but when you said over custodie i thought you meant keep him, Sorry!