Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1: Shadow meet's Sensei

Threw back in the past they have no idea what happened but you will soon see,

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1: Shadow meet's Sensei

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1: Shadow meet's Sensei
Dosu looked in the purple room. "Shadow...Up up up!" Shadow rolled over."Hmmm?" Dosu laughed. He picked her up."god you children..." Dosu sat her in a chair."Now waffle's or what?"Shadow rubbed her eye's. "Chocolate..."Dosu sighed. "OKAY... Chocolate chip waffle's?" Shadow shook her head. "Pancake's..."
Dosu laughed."Okay then,Go get dressed..." Shadow hopped from the chair. "god you little midget..."Dosu teased."Only seven and your still tiny..." Shadow went into her room and slid on some clothes."Breakfast!"Shadow walked back out. "Where are they?"Dosu held out his hand."Oh man..."Dosu tapped his foot."Come on..." Shadow handed him her favorite pink pj's."Good girl!"Dosu patted he head and threw the clothes in the washer.Dosu stopped."AWW!" Shadow had on a dress."You love this dress don't you?"Shadow nodded."hurry up..."Shadow ate while dosu relaxed in the chair across from her."When you grow up some more you'll have a sensei..." Dosu said reading."Today we'll meet him and you'll hang out with him for a bit then you'll be on his team when your twelve..." Shadow nodded.Dosu took her plate and put it in the sink, He took her hand and they walked down the street."Okay..."He took her to a ramen restaurant."You sit here and wait...Ill talk to him..."Dosu poofed off.Shadow sat there for a few minute's ten a little boy about her age walked in. She looked at him,He had silver hair.His father looked at Shadow and smiled.He nudged his son and he waved.Kakashi picked up his kid and sat him next to her."Umm yes can i get-" "KAKASHI!" Kakashi froze."Oh god..."He slowly turned his head."Hello Gai," Kakashi's son looked at Shadow."Hi iam Shadow!" He nodded."Kiko! Kiko Hatake!"Shadow nodded."Cool..."Kiko eyed the bow around her waist.He touched it. Shadow laughed. "You can touch it..." Kiko nodded untill Kakashi picked him up."If you weren't here i would have married Masuki-chan!" Gai exclaimed.Kakashi shook his head.Gai looked at Shadow."OH!" He picked her up."This is my student when she turns twelve!" Kakashi sighed. "I feel sorry for her..." "WHAT WAS THAT!?" "Oh nothing Gai," Kakashi looked at shadow.He smiled at her then walked out his boy on his hip."Oh i swear!! THAT KAKASHI!" Shadow was getting scared of this guy.Gai smiled at her."sorry!"He patted her head."My name is Might Gai or you may say Gai-sensei since i will be your sensei soon!"Shadow nodded.Gai laughed."Well your daddy left me and you here to hang out..." Let's go!"Gai said rushing out the door.Kakashi and his baby walked home."Well your mother probably made lunch or somthing..."Kiko smiled."That girl was pretty!" Kakashi laughed."No girl's till your forty or till your eighty!" Gai walked next to him."Was he talking about My Shadow?" Kakashi sighed he looked at Gai."hmm..." Gai smiled."Shadow will love my other student Lee! They'll love eachother and be best friend's!" Kakashi had to laugh out loud at that."Shut up Kakashi..." Kakashi laughed."Oh my god..." Kakashi's ear's twitched he stopped laughing."Over here!"He called out. Kiko looked questioned. GAi looked at Shadow."What's your dream?" Shadow thought. "I wanna restore my family!" Gai nodded. "That's a very good dream!" sombody ran down the road.Kakashi waved.He took Kiko's hand and made him wave also.It was Kiko's mother.She hugged them both."Kakashi-kun where were you?" Kakashi smiled."Looking around..." Masuki nodded."Oh there he is!"Masuki took kiko out of Kakashi's arm's."Tehehe!"Masuki kissed his head and him all over. Kakashi smiled. Gai had a fist. "Why did she marry him!??!!?!?"Gai screamed to himself. Kiko laughed from his mother. Kakashi put his hand on Kiko's head and messed his hair up. Kiko smiled. Shadow fowned and looked down."Huh?"Gai held Shadow."What's wrong shadow?"Shadow didn't respond. Dosu popped up. "Hello..."Dosu talked to Gai as he put shadow on the ground.Masuki frowned she looked at the brunette's un-happy face. She looked at Kakashi and put her son on the ground. Kiko looked and he and ran over."What's wrong..."Shadow wanted to cry.She sniffled."I wish i had a mommy just like your's..I don't even have a mommy..."Kiko looked at her. "You on't have a momma?" Shadow shook her head. "No all i have is a daddy..."Kakashi picked Kiko up and he whispered in Kakashi's ear. Kakashi looked at Shadow."Oh," Dosu picked Shadow up."Umm...Excuse me," Dosu looked his way. "Yes?" "Are you by chance married?" Dosu shook his head. "No it's been just me and Shadow for our whole live's..."Masuki frowned."That's so sad..."Kakashi shifted Kiko."How bout you come to our house for a bit? your daughter can play with our boy!" Dosu nodded." Uh yes...okay..."

Kakashi sat on the couch."You guy's pay nice..."Dosu sat Shadow on the floor."Go play with Kiko sweetie..."Shadow nodded.Kiko showed her his room upstair's. Shadow sat down next to him."What do you want to play?"

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on July 22, 2007, 12:32:47 PM

demonofsand on
demonofsandcute. lol. Just so adorable when they're kids! ^_^