Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2:Team Gai

Threw back in the past they have no idea what happened but you will soon see,

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2:Team Gai

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2:Team Gai
"Hello everybody..."Gai said sitting on a rock.Shadow smiled and waved. Gai smiled back. A boy sat next to her in a green jumpsuit. He smiled at Shadow. Shadow smiled back. There was a boy with white eye's and another girl with two bun's on her head.Gai pulled Shadow up."Say your name! Age and most powerful deposition!" Shadow thought. "My name is Shadow Kinuta! Iam Seven! And...I don't know..." Gai smiled."Let's find out.." He got eye level with Shadow."Put your hand's like this!"Shadow did."Now say shadow clone jutsu!" Shadow folowed."Shadow clone jutsu!"Nothing happened. Gai nodded."Throw this..."He handed her a kuni."Aim right there!"He pointed to a tree.She threw it and it missed by alot. Shadow frowned."Okay now kick me!Ready steady go!"Shadow let out a double kick, Roundhouse,push kick and a back kick all in one combo."Good!"Gai panted.She got him tired."your deposition is Taijutsu!"Shadow smiled feeling proud of her-self. When Dosu came to pick her up.Gai told Dosu about her accomplishment's."She is excellent in Taijustu!"Gai complimented. "She'll be on the right team!I specialize in that!" Dosu smiled.."Really!?" Gai nodded. "she is excellent! Not to shabby just not as fast as i wanted..." Dosu nodded."We'll work on that..."Gai shook his head."I will i want to learn about Shadow step by step!"Dosu nodded."okay!" Dosu took shadow's hand and led her home. Shadow smiled.She saw her playmate! Shadow held out her hand.She stopped."huh?"Dosu did also.Shadow held out her hand.The silver haired boy held out his hand.They touched.Kiko made his dad stop.Kakashi did.He talked to Dosu."Taijutsu?" Dosu nodded. Kiko waved and smiled at Shadow, Shadow gave him a hug instead.Kiko slightly jumped.Shadow turned her head."Hi Lee!"The boy in green jumped when he saw Shadow."Hi Shadow-chan!"Gai was holding his hand.Gai stopped and joined the chat.Lee smiled at Kiko."Hi!"Kiko nodded."My name is Kiko..." Lee smiled."My name is Lee!" Shadow smiled."He's on my team!" Kiko nodded."I wish i was on your team..." Kiko murmured.Lee smiled."Maybe Neji will transfer!Or tenten!"Shadow nodded."I don't like Tenten..."Shadow shyly admitted.Kiko smiled." I havent met my team,"

Gai looked down he smiled."There she is!"He rubbed her hair.Shadow blushed and giggled.Kiko liked when she laughed.Gai kneeled down and kissed Shadow's head."Your the cutest female student i've had!" Gai said hugging her.Kiko looked at the older man."Gai-sensei!"Shadow giggled. Kiko thought."Sensei?That's her teacher!" Kakashi looked down."Kiko let's go..."Kiko shook his head."Noooo...."Kakashi picked him up."Bye!"Kakashi waved before poofing off with Kiko.Gai still cuddling Shadow.Dosu smiled."Student teacher affection!"gai smiled."Yep!" He picked Shadow up."she can stay at your house!"Dosu said happily."Okay!"Gai said with a smile.He raised his hand to Dosu and watched him poof off.He grabbed Lee's hand and shifted Shadow."Let's go!"Gai took Shadow and Lee to dinner that night. They sat at a booth. Shadow laughed and looked over Gai's shoulder to See her playmate once more."Kiko!!"Shadow waved at him."Kiko!" Kiko looked up and smiled. "Shadow!"Masuki smiled at Kakashi.Kakashi rolled his eye's. "Kakashi it's just his playmate..."Kakashi frowned."And my rivals favorite student!"

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on July 22, 2007, 11:55:19 PM

demonofsand on
demonofsandGood chapter, I'll write my next one