Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3:Call of the reaper,

Threw back in the past they have no idea what happened but you will soon see,

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3:Call of the reaper,

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3:Call of the reaper,
Gai hovered above Shadow."WOW!"He exclaimed.He watched Shadow quickly fill in the bubble's with answer's as the other's struggled."Iam done..."Shadow layed her head down on the paper.Gai lifted her head and took it."Every answer is right!This is a jounin test!"Gai exclaimed.He look at Shadow and Lee smiled at Shadow.She drew on a paper as Gai showed everybody.Dosu nodded."Intelligence run's in my family blood..." Gai nodded looking at the paper."Shadow is really smart..."Dosu said reading.Gai smiled."Well she is a shoe in for the exam!"Dosu smiled at Shadow.She was talking to neji.Neji laughed. gai looked at Shadow. "she is going to be a good strong girl!" Dosu nodded."Yes she will..."

Gai held Shadow's arm."Focus...All Chakra to your thought's...The other negitive's to your feet..."Gai let her arm fall."Now when you open your eye's let it all out but keep your negitive's at your feet..."Shadow nodded."Hit the log infront of you with a roundhouse...Do this everytime you kick,unless i say other-wise..."Shadow nodded."Now..." Gai backed up."LET IT OUT!"Shadow's eye's snapped open.She ran and stopped one foot one the ground.she turned her body and her leg snapped and hit the log with force.Her leg's were heavier from the negitive's.The log snapped in-half! Shadow gasped she fell on her bottom.She held her left leg."Owwwww...."Gai smiled.He bent down."Look..."The log layed on the ground.Shadow covered her mouth."You did that..."Gai said smiling.Lee jumped."she did it!"Neji was jealous as was Tenten. Shadow jumped up."Let's do it again!"Gai shook his head."Once a day no exceeding limit's!"Shadow's head dropped."Awwww..."Lee jumped her ran to a log and knocked it in half."God i love this team!"Lee exclaimed.Shadow laughed.

Team Gai walked home."Well!See ya!"Neji and Tenten waved and soon Gai and Lee were off. Shadow walked home by-herself.Some people walked behind shadow.She didn't notice.Lee ran next to her."Shadow!"Shadow smiled."Hi Lee-san!Do you know what happened to Kiko-kun?" Lee shook his head."He left with his daddy for training..."Shadow frowned."Aww...I wanted to play with him again!"Lee nodded."Shadow-chan you can play with me!" Shadow smiled.'I know..." One of the guy's grabbed Shadow and Lee by the collar's."GAI-SENSEI!" They both yelled.They took Shadow and Lee into an alley."They don't got nothing!"So the guy's beat them up for that.The guy's started to leave the alley.Shadow forced herself up.She was furious scared and fueled with rage.Lee sat on the ground.bruises formed on his arm's and leg's.Shadow's hand ignited with chakara!Red,White,Purple all fused together.She ran for the man and stabbed him.She ment to push him.But her hand went though.Lee opened his eye's."Shadow!"Blood ran over Shadow's arm.She wanted to scream.Nothing came out.The body fell and shadow's arm slid out,Shadow looked at her hand.Gai sensei rushed over and looked at the body then at Shadow's chakra lit hand.Gai gently went to hug Shadow.She stepped back."No i'll hurt you to!"Gai hugged her gently and the chakra died down.Shadow cryed."Shadow it's okay..."Gai put his hand on her head as he hugged her."She shouldn't experience killing at such an early age...Nobody should..." Gai thought.


"Shadow do that move again!"Lee said."No...not again..."Shadow said holding her knee's. Gai miled."Shadow only a few more month's! Then you'll be in the academy then you'll graduate and be a genin!Then you'll all meet up again!And you all will be team 13! Team Gai!"Gai exclaimed. Shadow frowned.Gai smiled."shadow do it for me..."Shadow nodded.She got up and her hand ignighted.She hit the log that was for pratice.It blew up.Shadow put her head down.Tenten shivered."It's like death!" Neji smirked."More like calling the grim himself!" GAi smiled."THAT'S IT!" everybody had a what look."That is Shadow's new move~!"Shadow looked up at Gai."Shadow's: CALL OF THE REAPER!"

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on July 23, 2007, 12:07:22 PM

demonofsand on
demonofsandCool, I'll write my next chapter.