Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4:Ka-kaw-Kakashi!

Threw back in the past they have no idea what happened but you will soon see,

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4:Ka-kaw-Kakashi!

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4:Ka-kaw-Kakashi!
A crow sat at Masuki's bed post.Masuki watched it and tied something around it's neck."Hungry?"She put some water and seed's in front of the bird."Ka-kaw-kakashi!" This is pretty much what the bird said.It said Kakashi because Kakashi meant scarecrow, And this crow loved scarecrow's! Masuki sighed watching it eat the seed's.Masuki looked down to see one of Kakashi's dog's rubbing against her.She bent down."I didn't forget you!"Masuki said petting the dog.The dog licked her hand then howled at the ceiling.Masuki got up and saw the crow had finished.She sighed."You know wo to find right?" The crow cocked it's head. "Kaw-Kakashi?"Masuki nodded."Right..."The crow flew out the window.The dog rubbed against Masuki's feet."O-okay!" Masuki giggled. The dog pulled at her hand and led her outside.Masuki sat on the swing on the porch.She saw Shadow and Dosu waving at her.Dosu pulled shadow with him to say hi."Hello Masuki-chan!"Dosu said bowing his head.Masuki smiled."Hello Dosu...AND Shadow!"Masuki said looking at the brunette.The dog licked shadow's face.Dosu smiled."well..."He picked shadow up and sat next to her."So Kakashi and little Kiko left the nest?" Masuki nodded."Yep..When they get back Kakashi will probably beg me to teach Kiko about his demon..." Masuki sighed."To bad it's going to take alot of slave work for that! HA!" Masuki laughed.Dosu cracked a smile."I don't know why the wife is so underestimated..."Masuki looked up."hm?" Dosu sighed."Sometimes it's just the father and there boy's but in my case i have to be both mother and father..."Masuki nodded.They watched shadow play with the dog in the yard."It's a chain..."

The crow flew to the mountain's."Ka-kaw! Kakashi!" Kakashi's ear's twitched."hmm..."He stopped Kiko and the crow landed on Kiko's head."That's your mother's crow,"Kakashi held out his arm and the crow hopped on it.He felt around it's neck."There you are...."He pulled out a long paper.Kiko was amazed at the bird his mother never mentioned it,"Ka-ka-Kakashi!" Kakashi nodded and kiko laughed."Daddy it said your name!"Kakashi nodded and the crow hopped into Kakashi's hair.Kakashi rolled his eye's.He un-rolled the paper. "Your mother say's she love's you...She misses you..."Kakashi read onward's."ARE YOU SERIOUS!?"The crow hopped out of Kakashi's hair."How could they move the exam's!?" Kiko cocked his head."They start in three to two month's from now..."Kakashi looked at Kiko."I guess we better get you ready..." Kakashi sat down and wrote a note.He put something in it and put it in the crow's carrier collar."Told her you miss her to..."The crow hopped on Kakashi's arm.Kakashi threw his arm for it to fly.It didn't go. He did it five more time's."WILL YOU GO!?!?!?"Kakashi yelled at the crow.It had this slight happy look and it happily crowed."Ka-kakashi!"Kakashi shook his arm."YES! I KNOW MY NAME!"The crow flew off."Geez..."Kiko laughed our loud.Kakashi messed up Kiko's hair."What are you laughing about?" Kiko continued to laugh.


"The exam's were moved..."Lee said unhappily. Neji nodded. "Now how will we get training all done?"Tenten asked.Gai smiled."you guy's are ready i just need to work with Shadow...You guy's have had more for a year in advance.This is her first year..."Neji nodded."True..."Gai smiled."so work on what your going to present and i'll help you guy's as i come around!"Team Gai got to work.Gai positioned ten ten and helped her with aim.Lee stood across from Shadow."You need to work on footing..."Shadow nodded."When you have your foot like that it could brake...."Shadow slowly nodded."Oh okay..."gai made them all take a short break.Shadow sat with Lee."Shadow-chan!"Shadow looked at him."Hmm?" Lee smiled."Wanna play with me after training?"Shadow thought."It's up to daddy-san..."Gai sat down."You guy's should come to my house!"Gai said happily.Shadow turned her head."Gai-sensei!"She raised her hand."Yes?"Shadow smiled."When Kiko-kun get's back can he train with us!?" Gai nodded. "I don't see why not..."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on July 24, 2007, 1:04:39 PM

demonofsand on
demonofsandNice, I like the bird, very funny. lol. I'll write my next chap!