Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5: Not ready!

Threw back in the past they have no idea what happened but you will soon see,

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5: Not ready!

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5: Not ready!
Shadow and Lee walked home.They were accepted."YES!"They yelled.Lee put his arm around Shadow."Let's celebrate!!"Shadow nodded."Yea!!!" The little one walked farther then they stopped."What in the...?" There were two black hole's in the ground. "I don't know..."Lee said.He got a stick and threw it at the hole.It went in and vanished.they both shrugged and carefully looked into the hole.A person came out in a long black coat."W-who..." The man looked at Shadow.He grabbed her by the hair."Shadow!"Lee grabbed onto her and the man grabbed his hair to."your with us now..."The man pulled Shadow and Lee into the hole.Shadow looked around."Lee..."He voice sounded older."Shadow?"His voice was deeper.The man threw Lee.He landed in a pile of ninjas. "W-what the!?!" The nins. pulled Lee up."Get prepared to fight that guy..." They pointed."fight? Kiko-chan?" Shadow looked up."You rember me?You fought for me in the Ninja war..."Orchimaru lowered his head to Shadow's."Your about to fight for me again..."He grabbed her wrist."Your my solider you always will be!"Shadow looked at Ochimaru's eye's."Your mine..."Shadow looked down.Her clothes changed. She was in her uniform Ochimaru gave her."Now you will fight when he kills all of them..."Shadow looked in the crowd."Lee-san!!"Lee waved his hand."Okay..."Kiko was killing enemy's left and right.Orochimaru threw her into the crowd.Shadow scrambled up."Oi Lee!?"Lee waved his arm.Shadow hopped up onto a pole."M?"Kiko looked up at her."Shadow?"He saw orchimaru's black version of the anbu uniform.Kiko looked down.Shadow waved at him and hopped down.Kiko looked at her.

"Why are you here?"
"For Shadow..."
"Won't her husband kill her if his demon surface's?"
"I don't know..."
"I won't let my soilder die so easy..."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on July 25, 2007, 3:33:40 PM

demonofsand on
demonofsandcool.