Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Chapter 6:Almost dead...

Threw back in the past they have no idea what happened but you will soon see,

Chapter 6 - Chapter 6:Almost dead...

Chapter 6 - Chapter 6:Almost dead...
"I can not belive i gave him up..." "Maybe if my father wasent Dosu Kinuta Ochimaru would not have chosen me...Maybe if i never married him...I would be a anbu black op captain for the rest of my life...Maybe if it wasent for Gai-sensei...I would be dead..." shadow thought very complex. "Then if i was dead... Everybody would be happy..." ... "That fight..."

"I won't kill you now! For the sake of the kid's!" Ochimaru had pulled shadow up by the hair."Now...because i know your heart is ripped out i'll take care of her..." Shadow was thrown to the ground and there she blacked out. "Betray your own??" Ochimaru nodded."Of course i would betray her!She is nothing to me just the daughter of my prize sound!" Ochimaru looked at her body."She's having a temor! Isn't it enjoyable how she's shaking like that..We know you want her dead..." Ochimaru picked her up by the hair and she sat on the ground like a dead puppet, "Kill her! Right here right now...Kill her! We know you want to!"Kiko shook his head no. Shadow looked up. "Kiko please...kill me...end it for me...I don't want to live..." Ochimaru shook her head."You heard her! Will you end it for her?" Shadow looked up at him.she made a soft smile.Kiko looked at her qustioned.She winked at him"Huh?" He watched her. "DID SHE JUST!- THIS IS A TRIPLE STAB!"Shadow smiled.She reached into her shirt.Ochimaru watched kiko."Well are you going to kill her!?"Shadow pulled out a knife.It ignited with a silent lightning.Shadow stabbed him in the leg then quickly rolled out of the way.She just got up when Ochimaru got the knife out and stabbed Shadow."Kiko..."Blood ran over Shadow.Ochimaru wrapped his tounge around her neck."HEY!"Kiko ran for him and Ochimaru knocked him back.He hoisted Shadow up then slammed her in the ground and brought her back to eye level.He put his hand's together."WHITE PRONG SEAL!"He finger tip's went on fire.He slammed them into Shadow's stomach and then he threw her over his shoulder.She rolled on the ground then stopped on her stomach.Her hair was covering her face."shadow!"Kiko got up."she is out of Chakra...That seal prevents chakra she is useless..."Shadow pushed her-self up."Kiko if he does that to you use only taijutsu..."Naruto looked at Shadow and tackled her body."HEY-"Ochimaru hit him."Keep your eye's on your fight..." Naruto rolle hwer over.He raised his hand witch grew claw's.He stopped an few seconds before he hit."You look like...Masuki sensei..."He looked at her closely."Your scent is just like her's..." He lowered his hand. Naruto turned his head to Kiko and ochimaru.Naruto dragged Shadow to a tree.He sat her there and watched the fight.


"Kakashi...." Kakashi looked up."hmm?" Masuki looked around."i have a feeling somthing is wrong..." Kakashi frowned."Like?" Masuki sighed."Like Kiko need's our help..."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on July 26, 2007, 11:49:21 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandNice chapter. ^_^