Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - chapter 7:BFF Iren and Kaisuki

Threw back in the past they have no idea what happened but you will soon see,

Chapter 7 - chapter 7:BFF Iren and Kaisuki

Chapter 7 - chapter 7:BFF Iren and Kaisuki
"Shadow please stop..."Kakashi held her shouder's."No..no..no"Kakashi sighed he sat her down."I know honey i know..."Kakashi wiped tear's from her eye's."Kakashi-sensei..."Kakashi hugged her."Shhh..."Shadow covered her face."Don't take out your stress on yourself...Or tree's..."Kakashi said looking at the tree with a huge hole in the center.Masuki looked out the window."Poor thing..."She saw Kaisuki sitting on the couch."Kaisuki?" Kaisuki cryed."Daddy won't come home anymore!!""Oh baby..."Masuki hugged him."i'll protect momma sister so they won't die...Ill protect you...Grandpa...everybody!"

"Now that your nine you think your bad?" Shadow said catching Kaisuki's fist."Yes..."Shadow smiled."Mommy can still beat you up..."Kaisuki took away his fist."I know..." Shadow smiled."Very good..." Kaisuki nodded."Thank you momma..."Kaisuki's ear's twitched."SOUAI!" His sister ran to him."Big brother!" Souai hopped in his arm's.Shadow smiled.Kaisuki nuzzled her."How was flower picking? Was Iren okay?" Souai nodded."Iren's comming!" Kaisuki put her down."IREN!" The boy's tackled each other and wrestled."HI! Hatake!" "HI UMINO!" Iruka followed behind them."Play nice..." Iruka said walking to Shadow."How's Souai?" Iruka asked Shadow. "How's Iren and the wife?"Iruka smiled."Well as you see both our boy's are fine..."Shadow smiled."My boy and your's are best friend's..." Iruka nodded."Yep..." "RAWR!"Iren rolled Kaisuki on his back."RAWR!" Kaisuki was back to being dominate."I hope they get on the same team..." Shadow nodded."I do to..."Kakashi sat on the swing next to Shadow."Hem..."Shadow pointed to the two wrestling boy's."Cute..." Kakashi murmured.Masuki walked out."Aww..."She held Souai.Masuki sat on Kakashi's lap.Iren and Kaisuki got up."ewww..."They rolled into some mud."Yuck!"Iren said brushing some off."Iruka guess we give our boy's a bath...."Iruka nodded."yes..."

Kaisuki and Iren sat on the couch in robe's nice and clean.Masuki smiled."Iren you are staying the night..." Iren nodded."YES!" They both cheered."Go get some pajama's on!!" Kaisuki and iren ran in Kaisuki's room.Kaisuki won and shut the door so he could get dressed.A little later Iruka left."Cookie's!"Kaisuki fell off the couch at the word."Cookie's?"Iren looked at him."You have to try momma's cookie's!!"Kaisuki pulled Iren into the kitchen.After dinner Shadow tucked both the boy's in for bed."Good night..."She kissed them both.Kaisuki hugged her."Momma does Iren have to go?" Shadow put her finger to her lip."Mr.Umino went on a mission..so IREN STAY'S FOR A WEEK!"Kaisuki and Iren cheered."Now little boy's need sleep..."Shadow turned off the light."Night..." "Night mom!" "Night Mrs.Kinuta!" Shadow tucked Souai in."Night sweetie..." "Night mommy..."Said the four year old."I'll see you in the morning..."Shadow said goodnight to Kakashi and Masuki before going in her room to sleep in a lonley bed.Shadow cryed.Dosu looked in and he slept with his daughter that night...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on July 28, 2007, 12:58:23 PM

demonofsand on
demonofsandWell, it's about time you submitted a chapter, it has been forever! Well anyways, Sad chapter, but I like that Kaisuki has an evergrowing friendship with Iren. That's nice. ^_^ I'll start on my next story, you might want to read this one as well. ^_^ So,........check it out. lol