Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Chapter 8:Who is this?

Threw back in the past they have no idea what happened but you will soon see,

Chapter 8 - Chapter 8:Who is this?

Chapter 8 - Chapter 8:Who is this?
"Mommy who is that??"Souai clung onto her mother's pant's."Iam not sure..." Souai walked up to him."Who are you?" The boy looked at her."Who are you?" Souai looked in his eye's."Souai...Hatake..." Kaisuki looked out his room.Iren looked over his shoulder."Who the hell is that?"Kaisuki murmured.Iren gasped."Kaisuki-kun!" Kaisuki walked out."Who the heck are you!?"The boy looked at him."Your Kaisuki-kun...i want to fight you Kaisuki-kun,Younger brother..."Kaisuki gasped."H-how!?Iam the oldest!"He smiled."Iam Kura..." Kaisuki glared."Kaisuki-kun don't waste your chakra on him!"Iren said running to Kaisuki.Kaisuki nodded."I'll fight you!"Shadow pulled him back."Kaisuki..."Kaisuki nodded."Let me momma..."Shadow let go of her baby." Are you sure?" Kaisuki nodded."Yes..." Kura tilted his head to one side."Come on...I wanna see what you can do..." Shadow felt somthing."Kaisuki!No!" Kaisuki looked back."What?" Shadow held onto him."No..." Kaisuki gruffly looked down.Souai hugged him."No fighting big brother..." Souai knew how her father died and she wanted Kaisuki to avoid fighting as much as possible."I'll be fine..." Shadow looked up."You hurt him...I'll be after you...You don't exactly want to see an en-raged mother,"Kura smiled."Don't worry..." Souai looked up at him."Don't hurt big brother!"Shadow let go of her boy and took Souai off of him."Let him do his fight..."Souai nodded."Okay..."

Kaisuki looked at Iren."If it get's to sticky ill help you Kaisuki..."Kaisuki nodded."Okay..."Kaisuki looked up."I don't know who you are!But i'll beat you!" Kura looked at him."Kaisuki..."Kaisuki looked at his mother.She nodded.Kaisuki smiled."What are you smiling about?"Kaisuki close his eye's and his Sharigan's took there place."So you got mother's Sharigan eye's?" Kaisuki smiled."come on then!"Kura thew a shuriken at him and her caught it by one of the point's.Iren got gruff."Come on Kaisuki beat up this weirdo!"Kaisuki's one arm shook with somthing."Are you-?" Kaisuki smiled."Iam younger but i have so much more expertise!"Kura sighed."Your such a foolish younger brother..."Shadow sighed."Kaisuki was my first...How can he be my son?"Iren looked at Shadow."Mrs.Kinuta how did it happen??" Kaisuki poofed off."Huh?"Kura looked around.Kaisuki re-appered behind him in a sit position the sign of the tiger in hand."Oh my god...Kakashi taught him that?" Iren nodded."He tried it on the bully at school! It work's awsome!!" Kaisuki smirked."Kakashi Hatake! A THOUSAND YEAR'S OF PAIN! KAISUKI STYLE!!"He went to hit but he dissappered."A thousand year's of death to be correct..." Kaisuki looked around without moving."UH-OH!"Kura was behind him.He poked him and sent him flying.Kaisuki hit the ground hard."Kaisuki!"Iren ran to him."I'am okay..."He squeaked.Iren looked at Kura."You know what!?"Iren put his hand's together."This is for Kaisuki!"He poofed off and tryed to hit Kura in the back.Kura caught his leg and threw him."MOMMA! "Souai shook.Shadow let go of Souai she checked on both the boy's."Iren?"Iren was silent."Iren...?"Kaisuki growled."how dare you hurt my friend!" He got on all four's."What's this...?" Kaisuki's nail's grew,His chakra became visible.Shadow put Iren down and pinned Kaiuski to make him stop."Honey,Listen!"Kaisuki struggled."KAISUKI!" Kaisuki stopped."There we go...just calm down..."The streak's in his cheek's dissappered."There we go baby...."Kaisuki took a deep breath in and out."There..." Kura looked at Shadow and his heart felt chopped in two."But...She's my mother....isn't she?" Kaisuki's body shook."Big brother!"Souai hugged his back.Kaisuki stopped shaking completely."he's okay Souai-chan..."Iren sat up."Kaisuki!"Shadow picked him up."He's okay..."Iren nodded looking at the stranger that claimed he was a hatake,"If your coming in please do..."Shadow said taking Kaisuki to lay on the couch.Kura sat next to a sleeping Kaisuki."Now explain...how are you my boy?"

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on July 29, 2007, 2:34:17 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandnice chapter, I liked it a lot. ^_^