Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Chapter 9: Happy Birthday

Threw back in the past they have no idea what happened but you will soon see,

Chapter 9 - Chapter 9: Happy Birthday

Chapter 9 - Chapter 9: Happy Birthday
Kura sat on the porch watching Shadow.She punched a tree and her fist went though the foot thick tree.She pulled out her hand.Kura looked at her amazed.For a woman she was good. Kaisuki sat next to him talking to Iren."Kaisuki..."Kaisuki looked at him."Hm?" "Is your mother always so violent?"Kaisuki nodded."when she is mad...She must be...Mom is a taijutsu master specialist..."Kura nodded."A specialist?" Kaisuki sighed. "Since daddy died...Momma has been so mad lately not to us but she's sad on the inside...It's like she want's to explode..."Kura nodded."I guess she your momma now to...."Kura looked at Kaisuki."Momma loved anything that daddy did...and iam sure she'll love you..."Kura looked down.Dosu came over and talked to Shadow."I can't belive that's raven's baby...Shadow he cheated..."Shadow nodded."I know but dad i've got to take care of this one..."Dosu nodded."Okay Shadow ill come back tomorrow..." Kura was sentenced into taking a bath.Shadow walked in."AHH!"shadow shook her head."I had a husband and a boy i've seen! okay,"Kura relaxed.She looked though his hair."Man you have so sandy hair..." "I waked thought the dessert..."Shadow smiled."Well there's a reason..."Shadow washed it for him."I can do it..."Shadow looked at him."I bet you can never get the back your hair is so thick..."Kura sank into the water."now i'll get you some pajama's finish up okay?"shadow said laying out a towel for him.Kura enjoyed when Shadow did his hair,It was like she was giving love and affection during the task.Is this how all the Hatake kid's felt when Shadow took care of them? Shadow looked back in a laid some of Kiko's pajama's on the sink."There you go..." Kura looked at her."Thank you..." Shadow nodded."Uh huh..." Kura felt loved.He got done and put on the pajama's and went to the living room,Shadow was on the couch with Kaisuki and Iren looking at a book of Kaisuki's drawing's.Shadow looked up."Kura..."He looked at her."Happy birthday..." Kura was shocked.How did she know?He went into the kitchen and saw a cake and a present on the table.Kura took the gift and un-wrapped it.It was a book....

Kura looked back in the living room,Shadow was telling Iren and Kaisuki to go to bed.The boy's ran in Kaisuki's room.Shadow walked past Kura."You can come in my room when-ever you want...But your room is down this hall to the ummmm...right...." Kura nodded."Thank you..."Shadow smiled."It's okay...." She went in her room.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on July 29, 2007, 1:01:05 PM

demonofsand on
demonofsandShe does seem to really be branching out to Kura. I like that, it seems really kind of her. ^_^