Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Chapter 10:Adoption,

Threw back in the past they have no idea what happened but you will soon see,

Chapter 10 - Chapter 10:Adoption,

Chapter 10 - Chapter 10:Adoption,
The family took photo's today,

"Well now that's done!"shadow said happily.Kura nodded."Here..."She threw his mask back.He caught it."Good catch!" Kura said thank's."Well guy's!!!"Shadow said looking at Souai Kaisuki and Kura."God,I have so many kid's..."Shadow laughed."Let's go!"Kura looked at shadow."Where are we going?" Shadow smiled."To see grandma and grandpa..." Kura tilted his head to the side."NAH!"shadow said smiling.They went to the park. Shadow sat on the bench and saw Souai sitting alone on a swing.Shadow wondered why she was so upset.Kura noticed.He got up from sitting under the tree a few feet away.Shadow watched him.Kura held the rope's of the swing and talked to Souai.He pushed her on the swing.She laughed at a comment he made,"Cute,"Shadow said watching Kaisuki. Kaisuki was playing with one boy.From the look's of it... Iren umino, Shadow layed back,A guy walked up and sat next to Shadow.He talked to her."Yea," The man said looking her up and down.Kura noticed he watched the man as he pushed Souai.He was probably mentally undressing her,Kura sighed.Shadow got up and went to Kaisuki."Hey..."Kaisuki looked up."Yes momma?" Shadow smiled."You wanna come with me?We can get your sister...and maybe get you guy's some icecream," Kaisuki nodded and said bye to Iren.Shadow picked him up.She went over to Kura and talked to him."Yeah..."Kura stopped the swing and picked Souai up and put her on his hip,The torn up family sat on the wall of the park and ate.Souai laughed at Kaisuki cause he had icecream on his face.Shadow sat next to Kura the talked.Once the kid's were gone Shadow and Kura sat alone. "So..." Kura looked to the side. This talk made Kura feel awkward. Shadow pulled her knee's to her chest."Kura do you like our house?" Kura nodded."Yes it's a pretty house," Shadow smiled."Kaisuki?" Kura looked down."He can be a brat but he's okay..." Shadow nodded. "Souai?" "She's pretty sweet...She doesent say much but she want's to be a med nin when she grows up,"Shado nodded with his answer's.

"Well Kura," Kura looked at her. "Yes?" "Do you like the family overall?" Kura nodded. "You know that Raven was your mother and all but still your none existent in my part of the family..." Kura looked down."Yes..." Shadow smiled."Well... How would it sound if i adopted you?" Kura's head shot up."What??" "You know you'd be one of my little's boy's instead of in-law, " Kura nodded."Will you let me adopt you for my son?"

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on August 3, 2007, 2:04:52 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandcool ^_^