Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Chapter 11: Extensive,

Threw back in the past they have no idea what happened but you will soon see,

Chapter 11 - Chapter 11: Extensive,

Chapter 11 - Chapter 11: Extensive,
"Shadow!"Shadow turned to her name."Yes daddy-san?"Dosu smiled."Training time!"Dosu said making sure she was ready."Fight me only with these...No nin no gen and NO TAIJUTSU!" Shadow nodded looking at the object's."Chopstick's??" Kura sat on the porch."how will she fight? With chopstick's?"shadow smiled."You got it daddy!"she spun the chopstick's around.Dosu nodded."Then...The fan,Will summon..." Shadow nodded."Got it..."Kaisuki sat next to Kura."When i grow up i want to be a black op and a med like momma..."Kura eyed him.Shadow hopped back.Dosu nodded."Let's see it..."Shadow rubbed the stick's together.they caught fire.Shadow threw them in the air."Twin ritual summon of exchange!"The chopstick's vanished."I got the fan...."A small black and red fan landed in Shadow's hand."how will a fan-"Kura was cut off."Wind current,"Shadow waved the fan in Dosu's direction then a huge wind tunnel started out of nowhere.Dosu was thrown back."Momma is stronger than she look's..."Kaisuki added."Daddy are we done???"shadow asked pullingf Dosu up."Good!you got the summon down!"Kura waked over to Shadow.Shadow took him over to a tree,She grasped his had's."You need that fan or any weapon i'll can help you..." A marble dropped into his hand."that is a starter," Shadow said as Kura looked at it,"Watch..."She squeezed his hand's together.A katana grew from the small marble."That's your weapon..."She squeezed his hand's again and it returned."Take care of your's..."Kura nodded."I will..."He looked at the silver marble."Kaisuki-kun..."Shadow called him over.Kaisuki followed his mother dropped another marble into his palm."You know what it is..."Kaisuki nodded."Why momma?" "It's about time we take responsibility...Kaisuki somthing may happen the world is un-predictable..."Kaisuki nodded."Okay..."Kaisuki looked at the rope around Shadow's neck."Momma what does your's do?"Kaisuki said holding the sound note charm.Shadow sighed."I don't know it won't activate..." Kaisuki nodded. "Maybe at just the right moment it will work for me..." Kaisuki walked to Kura."what's your's??"he asked. Shadow crept over to Souai. She slid a necklace over her head."If you ever need me...Your brother's...Sombody...Anybody just hold onto it tight..."Souai nodded.

Souai walked Kahona.She walked past the bridge.The new necklace bounced with her.She wanted to walk alone because everybody at school was a pain.A man with white eye's walked past her."hmm..."Souai walked faster.The man turned around and grabbed her.These black vein thing's came out of his arm.They wrapped around souai's waist."AHH!"Souai grabbed onto somthing anything but there was nothing.She grabbed onto her necklace hopping sombody would save her. But nobody was in the park that morning.He started to pull her and she did not easily complie.She landed on her bottom and the man dragged her closer and closer.Souai closed her eye's.The pulling ceased."don't you ever touch one of my sibling's expessically my baby sister!"Soaui opened her eye's.Kura had this long Katana stuck thought the man's stomach.Souai covered her mouth.The man fell to the ground."Are you okay?"Kura asked untying the vein's.Souai nodded."Yes..."Kura pulled her up.Souai hugged him around the waist."Thank you!" Kura put his hand on her head."It's okay..." souai smiled."Your the best!" Kura laughed."Not the best...Let's go home..."Souai nodded and ran after Kura.Shadow gasped when she heard the story she hugged her baby girl then hugged and kissed Kura all over for saving her daughter."It's okay..."Kura said after being given a kiss on the cheek."She's safe that's all that really matter's now..." Shadow nodded."But thank you so much Kura!"

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on August 3, 2007, 2:06:06 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandThat's good, he needed a sword, and cool first kill. lol. ^_^