Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Chapter 12:Souai and Kura

Threw back in the past they have no idea what happened but you will soon see,

Chapter 12 - Chapter 12:Souai and Kura

Chapter 12 - Chapter 12:Souai and Kura
Souai looked into Kura's room.She smiled."I'll help my new brother..." She pulled a bag of item's into the room.She pulled the bag open,But first she looked around.She made Kura's bed and took his pillow,She took the pillow out of it's cover.She threw the cover into a laundry basket she dragged in. Souai dug through her bag."What's Kura's favorite color?"She asked looking at the ceiling. "Mom!"She ran out.Shadow was cooking."Mom..."Shadow looked down."Hi baby..."She bent down.Souai hugged her."Mom what's Kura's favorite color?"Shadow thought."Blue or most likely black..."Souai nodded and ran back into Kura's room.She drug out a black pillow case.She put it n his pillow and put it back on his bed."okay!"She pulled off his comforter's and sheet's and threw them in the basket."Gee,Big brother why are your sheet's so heavy??" She pulled out some black sheet's and put them on the bed.Then she pulled the basket into the garage.Souai pulled out a blue comforter from the hall closet.It was Kaisuki's but now it was Kura's.Souai climbed on his bed and spread it out."There we go!"Souai said hopping down.Se looked pleased at her work.Souai pulled out a clock,She wound it up and put it on his end table.Souai picked up some of his dirty clothes and put them in a pile.She moved to his desk.It was piled with school paper's.Souai looked at his chair.Then she though of something.She ran into her room and got a pillow and some pencil boxes.Souai got onto his chair and cleaned up the spare pen's and sharpie's.She held up one of his drawing's.She cocked her head.She held one pacific drawing.She hopped off his chair placed the pillow on the seat and ran into Kaisuki's room."Big brother!"Kaisuki looked up."Yes?" Souai smiled."DRAW THIS!"Kaisuki took the drawing."Did you do this?"Souai shook her head."I'll try..." Kaisuki said getting out his book and drawing utensil's. Souai nodded and finshed kura's room,She smiled.Shadow looked in."Nice!" She replaced his curtain's with blue one's with the family seal on the holder's.She cleaned his desk and his bed, She put everything into place."I bet your hungrey now..." Souai nodded."Dinner is done...then Kura can see what you did!" Kaisuki showed Souai the picture."here..."Souai loved it."Thank you big brother!!"Souai said hugging him,Kaisuki blushed."It wasent that hard..."

Shadow set the table.Kura sighed he sat down."Are you okay?"Shadow asked."I can't get my summoning right,"Kura admitted.Shadow looked up at him."Witch one?" "The fang tracker style..." Shadow smirked."I can help you..." "You can?"Shadow nodded. "Kakashi tought Kaisuki i remember so i can help you..." Kura nodded. "Thank you..." Shadow nodded. "Uh-huh..."Kaisuki hopped into his chair.He looked at kura."How was your day?"Kaisuki said shifty eye'd."Good..."Kura said eating a noodle."Your's?"He asked. Kaisuki sighed."Okay..." He said starting to take off his mask."Why do you wear that?" Kaisuki smiled."Cause daddy did..and daddy's dad did..." Kura nodded."Oh..." Kura looked at shadow."Good job on the meal..."shadow nodded."I made dessert to!"She said smiling.Souai nodded."Big brother look at your room later!"Kura nodded.He liked it when Souai called him 'Big brother' it had a nice ring to it."I will..."Souai smiled."Okay..."She picked up some noodle's with her chopstick's.Kura just noticed the silver end's on Souai's hair.He thought it looked cute.Kaisuki had his mask around his neck."Well..."Kaisuki said out of nowhere,"Big brother..."He said flatly."yes?"Kura looked at him."I made you somthing...it's on your bed..."Kura nodded."A bomb most likely..."Kura murmured."IT'S NOT A BOMB!"Kaisuki said.Shadow sighed.She got up.Both boy's were sitting next to eachother.Shadow made them hug."You guy's are family!Kiss and make up!"Kaisuki sighed."Sorry..." Kura nodded."Sorry..."Souai looked up.Kura looked at her."Do you need a hug to?"Souai nodded.Kura got up and hugged his new sister.Once the family was finshed shadow paced a cake on the table."HAHA!"Shadow said happily seeing that the kid's liked it.

Kura went to his room."Thank's Souai!"Kura yelled into the hall. He looked at the picture Kaisuki drew for him."That was nice..."He got into his night clothe's.Souai walked by in her pink one's."you like it big brother?"Kura nodded."I do!" Souai smiled."Souai!"Kura yelled after her."That guy that tryed to kill her...he may send sombody else!"Souai walked in his room."Yes?"Kura looked at her."Sleep in here..." Souai smiled."YES!"She looked in his room and grabbed some paper and some crayon's she sat on the floor and started to draw.Kura smiled and sat on his bed.Shadow looked in."Night guy's..."She kissed Souai on the head and Kura on the forehead."I'll see you in the morning!"Shadow said going in her room.Kura looked at Souai as she looked on his bookshelf."Will you read this to me...?"She handed him a blue book.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment