Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Chapter 13:Why dad?

Threw back in the past they have no idea what happened but you will soon see,

Chapter 13 - Chapter 13:Why dad?

Chapter 13 - Chapter 13:Why dad?
"Where are you going?" Shadow asked seeing Souai in a dress going outside."i'll be back momma..." Kura watched her."I'll go with you..."Souai shook her head."I'am fine..." With that she walked out the door. Walking down the street Souai got filled with Sadness and anger. She watched as a girl her age was picked up and kissed by her father.Souai rubbed her eye's to prevent tear's.She ran past them.Kura carefully tracked an followed her.He wondered why she just started running. He turned his head and saw the girl and her father. "That's why..."Kura whispered. He ran after Souai. Souai ran faster. "Why is she running so fast?" Souai hopped on a box and cut threw an alley. Kura quickly followed. Souai stopped and started to walk. It was a graveyard. Kura stopped and watched his baby sister stop at a headstone.She sat down at the bench in front of it."Hi,"She said to the stone."Why did you die?Dad?" Souai asked the stone."At school iam really jealous..."Kura watched and listened from behind a tree."All the other girl's and they all have there daddy...I want you back...I don't even rember what you look like...Momma said i was about a year old when you died...I didn't even get to see you, Kaisuki has gone a bit bitter in Kura's direction cause he look's so much like you dad...When i see your photo and Kura's you guy's look exactally like..." Souai felt tear's run down her face."Daddy i wish i could get to see you..."Her silver tip's brushed her shoulder's."The only thing i got like you are these silver tip's of hair!"Souai said putting some flower's she brought infront of the stone. Kura's heart ripped. He walked from behind the tree and hugged his crying sister."shhh..."Kura rocked her back and forth."It's okay..."He looked at the tombstone.Then Souai's crying form. He shut his eye's."Shhhh..."

Shadow walked Souai,Kura and Kaisuki home from school."Souai-chan!" Souai turned her head."Hi," She waved.It was Kita inuzuka. He smiled at her. "Souai...I-i..." Kura looked."He like's her..." Kiba put his hand on Kita's head."Hi Shadow!" "Hi Kiba!" Shadow stopped them.Kiba smiled at her."Ya' know the more i see souai and Kaisuki they get to be more like you..."Shadow smiled."Thank you..." Kiba nodded."Kita let's go..." "But daddy I-i"Souai waved. "Bye Kita!" Kita blushed and waved furiously as his father pulled him along. Shadow smiled."C'mon babie's..."She pulled them along.

Shadow sat at the desk in her room.She put on her glasse's. Kura watched her. "Kita like's Souai..." Shadow nodded. "I know he does..." Shadow said writing."Big brother..." Souai peeked in."Hm?" Souai hopped on Shadow's bed with Kura."Big brother!"Souai hugged him around the waist."She really like's you,"Shadow said laughing. Kaisuki hopped on his sister and they had a play fight. Kura smiled at them and wrestled Kaisuki off of Souai.Kura saw Kaisuki smile when they were wrestling.Shadow watched them and smiled.Kaisuki squealed when Kura squeezed him.That night they all slept in Shadow's room.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment