Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Chapter 14:Pure innocence

Threw back in the past they have no idea what happened but you will soon see,

Chapter 14 - Chapter 14:Pure innocence

Chapter 14 - Chapter 14:Pure innocence
Shadow Sat on the couch of her home.A photo stared back at her."I wish that..."Somthing snapped from Shadow's body.She waited an hour. "I'am home..." It didn't sound like Kura and it came from outside.Shadow ran outside.She covered her mouth."Oh my god..." She saw sombody she lost."Are you-Oh my god," Shadow felt weak in the knee's."OH!"She ran into his arm's."Kiko Hatake iam going to kill you!"Shadow cryed.Kiko brushed out a smile."I know you want to with how long i've been gone..." Shadow cryed on him. "God damnit never do this to me again!"Shadow cryed happily."I'll try..."Kiko said holding onto her.Souai poked her head out."Who is...That?"She walked to the stranger.Kiko let go of Shadow."I belive i know you..."Kiko said bending down to the girl.Souai blinked her glass eye's.Kiko held out his arm's.Souai flashed back to when she saw the picture of her father."D-daddy?"Souai covered her mouth.Kiko nodded furiously.Souai hopped into his arm's.Kiko hugged her tightly."Daddy i thought you were dead!"Souai said her silver tip's poking and brushing Kiko's cheek's."Not anymore..." Kaisuki poked his head out."Daddy?" Shadow waved at him."DADDY!"Kaisuki ran as fast as he could and tackled his father knocking him to the grass."Daddy don't leave!"Souai said holding his arm.Shadow hugged Kiko's head."Yes,Don't leave!"

Both of the Kinuta babie's sat on there father.Souai in his lap Kaisuki's head on Kiko's leg.Both asleep."Kiko they missed you so much..." Shadow said sitting next to him and laying her head on his chest."Souai wanted to meet you so badly...She went to your grave everyday before and after school..." Kaisuki shifted position's gently."Kaisuki to...He was bitter since you died...Really bitter..." Kiko put Souai in Shadow's arm's.He picked up Kaisuki and put him to bed.He took Souai from Shadow and tucked her in,"How's your vision?"Kiko asked."Better than before..." Shadow said with a smile. Kiko smiled and picked her up bridal style."Woah...This didn't happen since when you proposed!!"Shadow said suprised."Here we are Two babie's later!" Shadow said with a happy smile."Hey...."Shadow fussed."Stop..."Kiko put her down in a chair."Yes?" Shadow pointed.Kiko looked."Oh..." Masuki hugged his head."My Kiko-kun!"Kakashi smiled.Masuki smiled and Kissed his head."I miss you so much Kiko...DON'T DO THAT EVER AGAIN!!!" Masuki said shaking him. Kakashi laughed. Masuki hugged him again after the shake attack."My son..." Kakashi smiled and ruffled Kiko's hair."Your mother missed you more than you thought eh?" Shadow smirked and watched."Oh Kiko...Why did you go into hiding like that!?"

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on August 27, 2007, 12:50:48 PM

demonofsand on
demonofsandYou'll find out. ^_^