Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Chapter 15:A new method of bith

Threw back in the past they have no idea what happened but you will soon see,

Chapter 15 - Chapter 15:A new method of bith

Chapter 15 - Chapter 15:A new method of bith
"Kura was six year's old..." Shadow cryed in her hand's.Kiko held her gently.Masuki sighed sadly.Masuki lifted her head."Hey..." Masuki turned her head and whispered to Kakashi her idea. Kakashi nodded approvingly.Masuki nodded and smiled."Shadow..." Shadow looked up."Yes?"

"I know of a way..to bring him back..."

"what?"

"you heard me!"

Masuki smiled evily."But Shadow will be pregnant with him!And be the birth mother!"Kakashi nodded. "That can happen?" " And 100% it will be exactally like Kura!" Masuki plucked a hair from Kiko and Kakashi. "Your d.n.a!" She dropped the hair's into a flask.She plucked a hair from Shadow and Dosu."Father and daughter..."She mixed the hair's with Kiko and Kakashi's."The mother!"She plucked a hair from her head and dropped it into the flask.She put water into the cylinder."Now..."She mixed it with house ingredient's."a commitment.." Masuki took Kakashi's finger and bit it making it bleed.she bit her's and they dropped there blood into the flask."Dosu..." Dosu put his nail into his flesh and tore it open."Ouch..." Masuki gritted her teeth.Dosu let the blood drip in and then he held his finger.Masuki looked at Shadow."The other mother..."Masuki watched Shadow brake her skin with her teeth.Masuki held her hand over the flask."Now we need most of the blood from you Shadow..."Shadow's blood oozed into the clear flask. The water was bloody red from the mixed D.n.a, Masuki took Kiko's finger.She squeezed blood out of it. It dropped into the glass jar.Masuki shook it gently."Why did you need...."Kakashi started. "OH!" Masuki went over to Kiko."I forgot!Can't get her pregnant without her male!"Masuki smiled at Kiko and held his hand over the glass container.Red chakra dwindled from his finger and into the blood,"Very good!" Masuki put a cork into the mouth of the flask and shook it."And now..." She turned to Kiko.She took out the cork,She put a syringe into the blood and sucked it into the needle. "Kiko this is your choice...If you want Shadow insimated with your child Kura...It's your decision..."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on September 1, 2007, 4:14:57 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandGood chapter.